Tea Party Speaker

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
It's time for someone from the Tea Party to step up, accept Speaker of the House, and run the country the exact way they've been telling EVERYONE they would do. This is their chance to put up or shut up. Do these "patriots" have any balls ?

Apparently not.

Teepers ... yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

not a teeper response to be found ... apparently talk is cheap, and taking action exposes their bulllshit for what it really is ... bullshit.

man oh man the left/dems get more insane every day. I think they see the writing on the wall. they were kicked out of control of Congress after only SIX years of their chosen one. and now their candidates are being beat up by a Business man and not some Career Politician like they have running for President

the people are speaking LOUD and clear. they are sick of you on the left and those from the Democrat party.

tsk tsk for you

man oh man the left/dems get more insane every day. I think they see the writing on the wall. they were kicked out of control of Congress after only SIX years of their chosen one. and now their candidates are being beat up by a Business man and not some Career Politician like they have running for President

the people are speaking LOUD and clear. they are sick of you on the left and those from the Democrat party.

tsk tsk for you

and all that jibberish has to do with a Speaker from the Tea Party HOW !

It's time for someone from the Tea Party to step up, accept Speaker of the House, and run the country the exact way they've been telling EVERYONE they would do. This is their chance to put up or shut up. Do these "patriots" have any balls ?

Apparently not.

Teepers ... yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

every day on these boards losers like you whine about things you never even tried to address.

How many examples do you want?

how many corporate subsidies did Democrats even TRY to end in the four years in charge of BOTH chambers of Congress? Now remember loser i said even try. here is YOUR CHANCE..................to not look like the loser hypocrite finger-pointer you are projecting onto others what dems are guilty of on an even BIGGER SCALE

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is Gitmo closed yet?

obama promised to do that on DAY ONE

how about the Patriot Act? how many THOUSANDS of votes did HUNDREDS of Dems vote to RETAIN IT AND KEEP FUNDING IF FOR A DECADE OR SO???

hasnt obama TRIPLED the drone strikes you wanted bush to face war crimes over leftard???

do you "HAVE ANY BALLS"??

WHY dont we have that Progressive Utopia yet idiot?????

do we have SINGLE-PAYER YET??

HOW ABOUT THE WWII-ERA tax rates for the top brackets you idiots pine for/

no balls??

What did your great Progressive leader do the other day leftard?

SIGNED A BILL AUTHORIZING DRILLING FOR OIL IN THE ARCTIC SEA??????

who isnt running the country the way they say it should be run??

is Gitmo closed yet?

how about the Patriot Act? how many THOUSANDS of votes did HUNDREDS of Dems vote to RETAIN IT AND KEEP FUNDING IF FOR A DECADE OR SO???

they don't seem to care how much this man has misled them or lied right in their face. it's truly pathetic how they still bow to him and that nasty party he belongs in.

moron OP abandoned his own thread!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

just waiting on something relevant to the topic.

of course you're too Goobie to fathom relevance, sooooooooooooo

i'm not understanding why left-wing idiots posting stupidity expect substance in response. Help me out here!!

snicker

help you out with the topic? really?

Tea party Speaker

Yes
No

I know its still confusing for simpletons, but give it your best shot.

tsk tsk for you
But it seems Hillary is benefiting greatly from my thoughtless admission about the real mission behind the Benghazi hearings. Doncha' think?

i'm not understanding why left-wing idiots posting stupidity expect substance in response. Help me out here!!

snicker

Tea party Speaker

Yes
No

you're ranting about the Tea Party doing things your own people are guilty of on an even bigger scale

why do you want substantive responses for stupidity?

what part do you fail to understand???

is Gitmo closed yet?

they don't seem to care how much this man has misled them or lied right in their face. it's truly pathetic how they still bow to him and that nasty party he belongs in.
This thread is about the Speaker job and the implosion of the Republicans, not Obama

snicker

Tea party Speaker

Yes
No

you're ranting about the Tea Party doing things your own people are guilty of on an even bigger scale

why do you want substantive responses for stupidity?

your inability to answer a yes/no question even after it was made as simple as possible for you.

is Gitmo closed yet?

This thread is about the Speaker job and the implosion of the Republicans, not Obama

no it isnt nutjob; re-read the OP IDIOT.
he's whining that Republicans "dont have the balls" to set their agenda. i'm simply bringing to the attention of you losers your own failures at the same thing he's whining about

try again.................

Forum List

Back