Tea Party DoomsDay: 2014 Mid-Terms

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Establishment GOP Calls his Shot: Tea Party is Going to Lose in Upcoming Primaries

Establishment GOP Calls his Shot: Tea Party is Going to Lose in Upcoming Primaries - NBC News

As the 2014 congressional primary season heats up, the Republican establishment is once again facing off against the Tea Party, and one establishment Republican predicts the Tea Party is poised for a defeat in the upcoming intra-party battles.

“I think at the end of the day they’re going to lose big time,” said former Rep. Steve LaTourette, R-Ohio, who now heads the Main Street Partnership, an advocacy group that aims to elect moderate Republicans to congressional seats.

The month of May features several establishment-vs.-Tea Party primaries, including key Senate contests in North Carolina (May 6), Georgia (May 20) and Kentucky (also May 20). And right now, it appears the GOP establishment holds the early advantage in these contests.

But LaTourette has focused on one race in particular -- the May 20 Idaho primary between eight-term incumbent Mike Simpson, R-Idaho, and challenger Bryan Smith. Establishment types like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the Super PAC for LaTourette’s organization and even 2012 GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney are backing Simpson, while conservative groups like the Club for Growth and Senate Conservatives Fund are supporting Smith."""

You heard it here...first? Bahahahahahahahaaa

Establishment GOP Calls his Shot: Tea Party is Going to Lose in Upcoming Primaries

Establishment GOP Calls his Shot: Tea Party is Going to Lose in Upcoming Primaries - NBC News

As the 2014 congressional primary season heats up, the Republican establishment is once again facing off against the Tea Party, and one establishment Republican predicts the Tea Party is poised for a defeat in the upcoming intra-party battles.

“I think at the end of the day they’re going to lose big time,” said former Rep. Steve LaTourette, R-Ohio, who now heads the Main Street Partnership, an advocacy group that aims to elect moderate Republicans to congressional seats.

The month of May features several establishment-vs.-Tea Party primaries, including key Senate contests in North Carolina (May 6), Georgia (May 20) and Kentucky (also May 20). And right now, it appears the GOP establishment holds the early advantage in these contests.

But LaTourette has focused on one race in particular -- the May 20 Idaho primary between eight-term incumbent Mike Simpson, R-Idaho, and challenger Bryan Smith. Establishment types like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the Super PAC for LaTourette’s organization and even 2012 GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney are backing Simpson, while conservative groups like the Club for Growth and Senate Conservatives Fund are supporting Smith."""

You heard it here...first? Bahahahahahahahaaa

The very fact that an incumbent needs all this hoopla says he's already in trouble. Incumbents have about an 80% chance of getting reelected from the get go, so if he wins all that says is the percentages are correct, not that the establishment folks are suddenly weakening the Tea Party movement.

The TPM and apologists like OKTexas are pissing in their pants at what is coming. Rightfully so.

What is a "moderate" Republican? The Teabagger Party is the extreme right-wing of the right-wing Republican party, and the Republican party lied the country into war and tortured POWs to death in secret prisons.

The right-wing Teabagger party is to the right of liars, torturers and mass murderers, so is that what it takes to be a "moderate" Republican? Support torture and war over lies? And tax cuts for the rich? And food stamp cuts for the poor?

What exactly is a "moderate" Republican?

The Tea Party is not extreme at all! They are Constitutional and patriotic, both of which many have problems with.

That said, I believe a moderate/conservative like Jeb Bush or Mike Huckabee will be nominated, and will win.

What is a "moderate" Republican? The Teabagger Party is the extreme right-wing of the right-wing Republican party, and the Republican party lied the country into war and tortured POWs to death in secret prisons.

The right-wing Teabagger party is to the right of liars, torturers and mass murderers, so is that what it takes to be a "moderate" Republican? Support torture and war over lies? And tax cuts for the rich? And food stamp cuts for the poor?

Idiot,

I support anything that stops the terrorist from attacking my country. I am glad we tortured the bastards.

Now fuck you.

Moderate Republicans have a role in the GOP: Cleaning ash trays and reading the Constitution until they learn it

Tea Party DoomsDay: 2014 Mid-Terms
Not sure about Tea Party Doomsday. What I am sure about is the GOP re-taking control of the senate, and thus having a full majority in congress.
At least present a larger roadblock to further destruction to this Republic by Obama. (But then he has a phone and a pen and ignorance to the Constitution)...:eusa_whistle:

The TPM and apologists like OKTexas are pissing in their pants at what is coming. Rightfully so.

In your wet dreams you senile old piece of shit, too bad you only get wet dreams when you piss yourself. And rightfully so.

Mainstream Republicans have been clearing you kooks out in the primaries: good deal.

We will have a final tally by the end of June, and I have no doubt Boehner will then move for an immigration reform bill. The far right won't vote for Dems.

Yeah, you are pants pissing, rightly so.

In your wet dreams you senile old piece of shit, too bad you only get wet dreams when you piss yourself. And rightfully so.

Mainstream Republicans have been clearing you kooks out in the primaries: good deal.

We will have a final tally by the end of June, and I have no doubt Boehner will then move for an immigration reform bill. The far right won't vote for Dems.

YOU are one of the first that needs a dose of 'cattle prodding' Fakey. Your so transparent and predictable.:eusa_hand:

YOU are one of the first that needs a dose of 'cattle prodding' Fakey. Your so transparent and predictable.:eusa_hand:

We will see at the end of next month, fake, and then laugh in your face.

An adult with common sense. The more common sense that they have, the further right they are.

You have seen them, KNB. They are the ones that snicker quietly when you talk politics.

Forum List

Back