Tea Partiers witness rape and record on video

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Man rapes 17-year-old at Keith Urban concert as country music fans record on video: MA police

After removing the girl’s shorts and underwear, Murphy reportedly began having sex with her.

Police said that 15 or more concert-goers gathered around to watch, and even recorded the incident on their cell phones. Some of those photographs and videos had been recovered as evidence.

Typical far-rightie treatment of women in their hate-filled culture of rape.

Are you absolutely certain this was a far-rightie and not another Democrat?

Man rapes 17-year-old at Keith Urban concert as country music fans record on video: MA police

After removing the girl’s shorts and underwear, Murphy reportedly began having sex with her.

Police said that 15 or more concert-goers gathered around to watch, and even recorded the incident on their cell phones. Some of those photographs and videos had been recovered as evidence.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nd-avoid-looking-too-liberal.html#post9526043

what a sick puke the op is

I didn't think you could crawl any lower... but I was wrong

I hear it was a liberal from Chicago that committed the rape. :eusa_whistle: You wasn't in MA was you nut? If so, they might have your face on photo's and video's...UT OH!

Holy crap Hazel I didn't think you would show your head after the ass pounding you took over your last lying subject line.

Are you absolutely certain this was a far-rightie and not another Democrat?

Hazelnut is an idiot. Just point at him and laugh.

Wow, so all Tea Partiers like only Country music??????

Funny, I'm Tea Party and the last concert I went to featured the Moody Blues!

I don't even LIKE country music!

Total troll bait fail on this thread.

Besides the rapist was 18 years old. Most Tea Partiers are my age, and I'm 52!

Besides which I'm having my doubts and actual rape occured.

The girl goes away with the guy FROM HER FRIENDS because she's scared? Um, yeah that just doesn't work for me. If I'm afraid of a guy I call for help from my friends WHO ARE AROUND ME AT THE TIME, not go away with the guy taking me away from my friends.

Sounds to me like they were both drunk, did the nasty, and now that's she's sober she's trying to avoid getting in trouble with her parents, so she's claiming rape.

Wouldn't be the first time that happened.

Wait.

You mean it's wrong to unfairly associate Tea Baggers with country music???

hmmmm....

Seems like USMB Far-righties love a good "guilt by association" thread. They post them all the time.

You are simply a lying piece of shit.

Wait.

You mean it's wrong to unfairly associate Tea Baggers with country music???

hmmmm....

Seems like USMB Far-righties love a good "guilt by association" thread. They post them all the time.

No but its wrong to ASSUME they are Tea Party members just because you wish they were because you have another derogatory comment to make.

You should seek couseling. You obviously need help to get you through your Tea Party fixation.

Thread closed.

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back