Tax scam of $1.5 Trillion......and an increase in debt of $1.5 Trillion

Well, the party of "fiscal responsibility" must have been told that party donors would NOT give the congressional whores another penny unless they got some HUGE tax cuts......(or else)

Has anyone wondered how come the same EXACT amount of tax breaks is the same EXACT amount of money treasury has to borrow?

IS every single dollar of a tax give-away a borrowed dollar to be placed on the ledger of future generations?

(now watch right wingers begin their moronic rant, "since I was screwed by democrats on debt, I'm more than willing to be screwed again by elected republicans....")

You stupid assholes went on and on about how the GOP was incompetent, wasn’t getting anything done, that Trump and the Republicans weren’t going to get anything passed and now you got your wish, and now you are crying and wetting your diapers because they did pass something.

You would think you would be smart enough not to say anything but you lefties are absolutely the stupidest people ever created.

I laugh at your stupidity.

Well, the party of "fiscal responsibility" must have been told that party donors would NOT give the congressional whores another penny unless they got some HUGE tax cuts......(or else)

Has anyone wondered how come the same EXACT amount of tax breaks is the same EXACT amount of money treasury has to borrow?

IS every single dollar of a tax give-away a borrowed dollar to be placed on the ledger of future generations?

(now watch right wingers begin their moronic rant, "since I was screwed by democrats on debt, I'm more than willing to be screwed again by elected republicans....")

Are you going to get a tax break? Why or why not?

An Obama supporter complaining about the National Debt.
You can't make this shit up.

So you're admitting that rightwingers don't give a shit about the national debt.

That is goddam funny.
Actually we do. 1.5 trillion over 10 years, compared to 10 trillion over eight years. Lol, and now you're worried about debt. Go screw yourself

The federal government has no claim on perceived future taxes... those called tax dollars were never the governments to begin with its like they were never even there. Put it out of your Little feeble progressive mind...

Republicans are counting on their old dirty trick of no one at the bottom will care about giving 83% to the top 1%, as long as they get some crumbs.....
Only fucked up Envious progressives think that is a progressive tax is fair... lol

The treasury will be bringing in more money then every in the next few years.

That's what happens when the economy prospers

So you really don't know shit? Thanks for proving you're nothing but a puppet, spewing talking points.

So why the fuck are morons like you "praising" this tax scam???........LOL

Where were you when O was adding 8 trillion to the debt? Your hypocrisy is showing. No one cares but you and the radical loonbat fringe.

So you really don't know shit? Thanks for proving you're nothing but a puppet, spewing talking points.

So why the fuck are morons like you "praising" this tax scam???........LOL
By what i hear it will do good things. Especially for people in blue states complaining that taxes aren't high enough. Now they get to pay their fair share.

This much I DO know, mr, fuck head........

tax breaks for corporations are PERMANENT
tax breaks for middle class folks are TEMPORARY......

So, why is THAT do you think????
(or do you ever :think")

Besides, i dont see how this that bad really. Capping deductions so us middle class can subsidize nice houses in other states? Sounds good to me.
80% of the country gets a tax break? sounds good to me.
Huge cuts for corporations? Sounds good to me.(my mind can change about this IDK. The economic atmosphere is awesome. Good things COULD happen)
I think its worth a shot. Putting money into peoples pockets is a good thing. Maybe they will focus on some MASSIVE, MUCH NEEDED cuts.

Burrowing money to place into FULL POCKETS is what this bill primarily does. STUPID, is what it is.

But don't you worry TNHarley, it's not like Republicans are gambling away their majorities on rainbow-and-unicorn trickle down economic fantasies....no wait that is EXACTLY what they are doing, AGAIN.

You ready for Democratic majorities again?

Where were you when O was adding 8 trillion to the debt? Your hypocrisy is showing. No one cares but you and the radical loonbat fringe.

Not to be excluded from the idiot, right wing brigade, BrownNose chimes in to support what I wrote in my O/P

I don't see you backing anything up with a shred of evidence.

In absolute honesty, if you guys do not know that Obama is a corporatist/globalist to the core then I cannor help you. I do not have the time or care to educate people who won't be open minded enough to see what is right in front of them.
Just a small for instance... Larry Summers is perhaps the most corrupt individual in Washington. "Mr. Derivatives" himself...was a two-time top economic advisor to Obama. Do a little research on him. But of course you will not. You have no desire to learn reality. None.

Tax cuts are good for Americans, I know that. But you are just spouting Democrat talking points. Recycling the talking points from 2000 when we had Bush's tax cuts. Which were false. Don't you people ever come up with new ideas? I'll answer that, no because you are ignorant fools.

Tax cuts are good for Americans, I know that. But you are just spouting Democrat talking points. Recycling the talking points from 2000 when we had Bush's tax cuts. Which were false. Don't you people ever come up with new ideas? I'll answer that, no because you are ignorant fools.

Tax cuts have led to $20 trillion debt

Forum List

Back