Tax Evasion Tells You A Bunch About Democrats!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, whether we're talking about man-made global warming, (LIBERAL)Rep. Patrick Kennedy supporting"trickle-down economics" or Hillary Clinton's so-called war on women, we can see what's true and why. "THE LEFT" advances their faith-based religion called "liberalism" by politicizing anything and everything. Hillary just got the screwy-math judgment directed at her. That's what happens "sometime" to those on "THE LEFT." An obvious place to compare liberals's to their deeds is lying about things like taxes. Tax evasion shows us the boldness of liars. Liberal tax-evaders like Tom Daschle, Timothy Geithner, Charlie Rangel and Al Sharpton get the spotlight.

Democrats have the most tax scandals by a margin of 18 to 7

Democrats have the most tax scandals by a margin of 18 to 7.

The Daily Beast Ranks the Party Democratic or Republican With the Most Tax Cheats - The Daily Beast

Democratic Tax Cheats Outnumber Republican, 72% v. 28%

TaxProf Blog Democratic Tax Cheats Outnumber Republican 72 v. 28

In closing, I'll just say - whatever you liberals say to me or about me, please don't waste your time with the same partisan bullshit. I vote third-party and in no way support the GOP. The above comparison is only about degree of being power-hunger lying bastards. Both major parties should be replaced with "qualified," freedom-loving, patriotic representatives like the Tea Party, and not lying, big-government career politicians. If we survive the open-borders, poor leadership and lack-of-leadership of liberalism, the pendulum swing should bring our country back to something better resembling the free country our country's founders gave us. Liberalism on display is a very scary thing.

"GTP"
image99-300x258.jpg

Forum List

Back