Taliban leader vows to start stoning and flogging Afghan women again: report

I do all the time fuckup and that future goes forward. No backward to the 1920s like you fuckups.

I am enjoying President Biden's stock markets.

In fact, just for you I gave Biden $20 this morning.
You do not, people like you are always surprised, because you live in an echo chamber that is about 5 cities.

As for the stock market, isn't it weird that you invest and know it will go up, but when it comes to putting retirement and social security in it, you guys act like it's the worst thing and always goes down. hmmmmm........how odd.

You do not, people like you are always surprised, because you live in an echo chamber that is about 5 cities.

As for the stock market, isn't it weird that you invest and know it will go up, but when it comes to putting retirement and social security in it, you guys act like it's the worst thing and always goes down. hmmmmm........how odd.
I don't live in an echo chamber cult dude. I deal in looking at issues and using critical thinking skills to see thru the noise. Like was the 2020 election stolen. No.

Social Security was designed to be a safety net for older Americans. I prefer it to be free of Wall Street fees and charges.

I don't live in an echo chamber cult dude. I deal in looking at issues and using critical thinking skills to see thru the noise. Like was the 2020 election stolen. No.

Social Security was designed to be a safety net for older Americans. I prefer it to be free of Wall Street fees and charges.
A Lefty with critical thinking.....lolololol

A guy that supports a Ministery of Truth to stop "Disinformation" (Aka information the elites don't want you to know)
A guy that supports "Bail reform" (aka let criminals run free)
A guy that supports DAs not prosecuting people unless they are political enemies.

Yes you are in a cult, a big one, full of fascists, commies and other dipshits.

A Lefty with critical thinking.....lolololol

A guy that supports a Ministery of Truth to stop "Disinformation" (Aka information the elites don't want you to know)
A guy that supports "Bail reform" (aka let criminals run free)
A guy that supports DAs not prosecuting people unless they are political enemies.

Yes you are in a cult, a big one, full of fascists, commies and other dipshits.
Hilarious buck

Why to show those thinkin' skills.

1) WTF is this? Ministry of Truth? Hilarious that you think COVID disinformation is considered truth. Bet you think horse paste cures COVID.

2) I have never posted about bail reform. Yet, you thought that you needed a strawman argument. I'll bet that you know nothing about the subject other than watching an opinion piece on it from phax.

3) First just check the crazy maga in house and trying to punish political opponents using government. Also, all the DA's used grand juries to file charges against the cult leader. If he was innocent of charges he would win in court right.

Yup, you just validated your maga fuckup cult status.

those are tolerable. we'll adapt (to changing times).
The Dutch farmers have issues with the soil being way too high of nitrites and possible groundwater contamination. Have they addressed those issues.

The Dutch farmers have issues with the soil being way too high of nitrites and possible groundwater contamination. Have they addressed those issues.
i happened to catch a headline in Dutch national news recently that specified that an independent committee or something like that, had recently found that the government over here should narrow down the new environmental laws, to be more efficient with subsidies and all that.

i happened to catch a headline in Dutch national news recently that specified that an independent committee or something like that, had recently found that the government over here should narrow down the new environmental laws, to be more efficient with subsidies and all that.
Narrowing down the environmental laws will not help the soil that has been over fertilized. Or the long-term damage done.

Forum List

Back