Taiwan urges Canada to join global coalition against China- “Many people here in Taiwan are saying the invasion [by China] may have started already,”

that's just it...we ain't neighbors. We aren't even in the same state. We don't share the same language...culture...value set...history...traditions...for the most part...even religion...nothin.
Yet you would risk potentially Billions being vaporized in a nuclear conflict, cause "muh Democracy...n Capitalism"
Defending freedom in Taiwan is the same as defending our own freedom

Because aggression never stops till a stronger force stops it

that's just it...we ain't neighbors. We aren't even in the same state. We don't share the same language...culture...value set...history...traditions...for the most part...even religion...nothin.
Yet you would risk potentially Billions being vaporized in a nuclear conflict, cause "muh Democracy...n Capitalism"
Defending freedom in Taiwan is the same as defending our own freedom

Because aggression never stops till a stronger force stops it
You're on drugs...defending Taiwan is the same as defending the US? WTF are you smoking?

You're on drugs...defending Taiwan is the same as defending the US? WTF are you smoking?
It appears that thinking past your nose is difficult for you

china has ambitions far beyond Taiwan

As the Japanese well understand, the best time to deal with an aggressor is when we are still strong enough to fight back

Allowing china to gobble up Taiwan puts every free nation in danger

Check out what the world is dealing with as China looks to strangle Taiwan and take control.

Remember when some laughed at the prospect. We saw what they did to HK, Taiwan is next. An open attack. What consequences will they face? Obama tossed Russia out of the G8, will the world demand China is thrown out of the WTO or the UN?

They should already face serious consequences for the pandemic and their activities in HK. We have a feckless group of Western leaders though. The weakest in our history.

The Foreign Affairs Minister of Taiwan says Beijing has already begun what military strategists call a “grey-zone” assault on the self-governing island of 24 million, and urges Canada and other like-minded democracies to use sanctions and increased trade ties to dissuade China from a full-scale takeover.

Grey-zone warfare falls short of outright armed conflict, and employs cyber-attacks, infiltration, disinformation, and other tactics to sap an enemy’s will.

“Many people here in Taiwan are saying the invasion [by China] may have started already,” Foreign Affairs Minister Joseph Wu said in an interview.

“Look at their infiltration activities into Taiwan. They set up their cronies in Taiwan and they are also trying to wage a disinformation campaign against Taiwan,” Mr. Wu said.

“We are seeing all kinds of disinformation surface in Taiwan’s internet or social media or even to be taken [up] by the formal media, so this is something we are very concerned about.”

He noted that cyber attacks have intensified in the past few years, and that People’s Liberation Army (PLA) aircraft are stepping up flights, sometimes several a day, headed towards Taiwan airspace. Each foray by fighters or bombers requires Taiwan to send out its own jets.
Message to the rest of the world

You're on your own
No one is coming to save you ....just like no one is coming to save us

Should of never gave up those rifles
I'm looking at you new Zealand, Australia,and Canaduhh

I stayed in Taipei for 2 weeks once
Unbelievably safe

Have no idea the gun laws in roc or if the pop armed at all....yea I would start passing out rifles to the population...theyre gonna need em

It appears that thinking past your nose is difficult for you

china has ambitions far beyond Taiwan

As the Japanese well understand, the best time to deal with an aggressor is when we are still strong enough to fight back

Allowing china to gobble up Taiwan puts every free nation in danger
Oh LAWD! It's the fucking domino theory again! SSDD.

Oh LAWD! It's the fucking domino theory again! SSDD.
You sound like Neville Chamberlain in 1938

The feeling is multual.

How can it be mutual?

Chamberlain was you in 1938

Laughing at the very idea that hitler - or in your case Xi - has any territorial ambitions beyond Czechoslovakia

Or in your case, Taiwan

Well, you think, I think like Chamberlain e.g. illogically. I think, you think like a drugged up moon bat in the middle of a paranoid episode...illogically.

So...the feeling is mutual.

you think, I think like Chamberlain e.g. illogically. I think, you think like a drugged up moon bat in the middle of a paranoid episode...illogically.

I proved my point in post #31 with logic

Which you failed to refute with your angry personal insults in #32

you think, I think like Chamberlain e.g. illogically. I think, you think like a drugged up moon bat in the middle of a paranoid episode...illogically.

I proved my point in post #31 with logic

Which you failed to refute with your angry personal insults in #32
If you have a hard on to defend Taiwan from the PRC then get in contact and go defend them.
Don't sit here and demand that people....Americans go die for some shit island 7,000 miles away.
You sound just like every asshole in the past. But your ass ain't gonna be on that plane. Your ass wont be gettin shot off.
So stop with your armchair general lines.
That's full stop homie.
I will give you the last word.

Check out what the world is dealing with as China looks to strangle Taiwan and take control.

Remember when some laughed at the prospect. We saw what they did to HK, Taiwan is next. An open attack. What consequences will they face? Obama tossed Russia out of the G8, will the world demand China is thrown out of the WTO or the UN?

They should already face serious consequences for the pandemic and their activities in HK. We have a feckless group of Western leaders though. The weakest in our history.

The Foreign Affairs Minister of Taiwan says Beijing has already begun what military strategists call a “grey-zone” assault on the self-governing island of 24 million, and urges Canada and other like-minded democracies to use sanctions and increased trade ties to dissuade China from a full-scale takeover.

Grey-zone warfare falls short of outright armed conflict, and employs cyber-attacks, infiltration, disinformation, and other tactics to sap an enemy’s will.

“Many people here in Taiwan are saying the invasion [by China] may have started already,” Foreign Affairs Minister Joseph Wu said in an interview.

“Look at their infiltration activities into Taiwan. They set up their cronies in Taiwan and they are also trying to wage a disinformation campaign against Taiwan,” Mr. Wu said.

“We are seeing all kinds of disinformation surface in Taiwan’s internet or social media or even to be taken [up] by the formal media, so this is something we are very concerned about.”

He noted that cyber attacks have intensified in the past few years, and that People’s Liberation Army (PLA) aircraft are stepping up flights, sometimes several a day, headed towards Taiwan airspace. Each foray by fighters or bombers requires Taiwan to send out its own jets.
china has started the take over----CHINA owns BIDEN and the US was the only thing really preventing China from seizing Taiwan.

I doubt that the Biden administration will do anything substantial if China does takeover Taiwan. It's gonna happen, just like Russia did to Ukraine and the Chinese did to Hong Kong. I don't think they'd do anything even if there was a military coup. Trump might've, but not Biden. Had Trump been re-elected, the Chinese might've waited until he was out of office and merely continued their insurgency. They play the long game, we play this week.
You are not entirely wrong about what biden might or might do

I’m pretty sure that biden has no long term strategy

But neither did Truman the day before N Korea invaded the South

And I’m sure the Chinese remember that fiasco

Yeah, but on the other hand, Joe Biden is NOT Harry Truman and that invasion was 70 years ago. The Chinese might thinking that times have changed and the military imbalance that existed then isn't quite so one-sided now.
Nobody had much respect for Truman in 1950 either

Biden is a man slipping into the waning years of his life

But I think he could manage to do one thing before he goes
Admit his treason? After all these years? CHINA owns him..

Why are we already talking about Chinese/Russian expansion?

B-I-D-E-N

Congratulations, Demwits.

Such nonsense. This has been happening for decades.

Biden is openly opposing the Chinese, Trump said Xi was a great guy, said Putin was a great guy.

Trump only used China when he realized that to get reelected he might need a bogeyman.

china has started the take over----CHINA owns BIDEN and the US was the only thing really preventing China from seizing Taiwan.

Nonsense.

Biden had senators go to Taiwan with covid vaccines. He's done nothing to appease China at all.... but I guess if you say something enough times... you think it'll come true.

Forum List

Back