Syrian develops hand prosthesis

what you are able to feel with your own heart?

Jesus said, " Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him. This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent. Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world. I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh. Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day; for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me.”
Partaking of the blood and body of Christ makes many different people into one body.

Jesus was crucified like a criminal.

It is how we participate in Christ's life and death.

You do what?

It is magical.

For sure you are not one of the three magi.

There is nothing like it on the face of the earth. There is no experience that is more joyous. Participating in His suffering and death humbles the soul. Participating in His love for us makes the soul burst at its seams.

Jesus changes hearts. That's true. He let's better live with frustrations for example. But what you say here are some empty phrases in your mouth. That's not authentic.

How many more quotes of mine do you need to see before you apologize for bearing false witness against me, brother?

I speak with you about the nonsense you say. One of the worst nonsense you said was to say you are a Catholic. I say you misuse the Christian religion, the Christian rebound in god. By the way: All "Christians" of the USA are very strange, who fight against facts in science and society with "alternative facts" and for free weapons for everyone. Normally Christians love science, accept facts (and change bad facts not with words but by changing the real reasons for this bad facts). And Christians hate weapons.

Matthew 18:15
Matthew 7:1-5

Shame on you

Never a Catholic would use some numbers in the bible to "argue". Protestants are sometimes doing so. So why did you say you are a Catholic? You are none! ... You invert by the way this textes of the bible into their opposite. You are public and you accuse. I defend only others from your will to destroy the Christians faith. Very most Christians in the world have not any problem with the theory of evolution nor with science in general.

Last edited:

Jesus said, " Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him. This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent. Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world. I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh. Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day; for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me.”
Partaking of the blood and body of Christ makes many different people into one body.

You do what?

It is magical.

There is nothing like it on the face of the earth. There is no experience that is more joyous. Participating in His suffering and death humbles the soul. Participating in His love for us makes the soul burst at its seams.

Jesus changes hearts. That's true. He let's better live with frustrations for example. But what you say here are some empty phrases in your mouth. That's not authentic.

How many more quotes of mine do you need to see before you apologize for bearing false witness against me, brother?

I speak with you about the nonsense you say. One of the worst nonsense you said was to say you are a Catholic. I say you misuse the Christian religion, the Christian rebound in god. By the way: All "Christians" of the USA are very strange, who fight against facts in science and society with "alternative facts" and for free weapons for everyone. Normally Christians love science, accept facts (and change bad facts not with words but by changing the real reasons for this bad facts). And Christians hate weapons.

Shame on you

Never a Catholic would use some numbers in the bible to "argue". Protestants are sometimes doing so. So why did you say you are a Catholic? You are none! ... You invert by the way this textes of the bible into their opposite. You are public and you accuse. I defend only others from your will to destroy the Christians faith. Very most Christians in the world have not any problem with the theory of evolution nor with science in general.

I think you are a troll who is accusing me of what you are doing because my message threatens atheism.

Space and time were created from nothing by God. Deal with it.

In 1215 the Catholic church promulgated temporal creatio ex nihilo as official church doctrine at the Fourth Lateran Council, declaring God to be "Creator of all things, visible and invisible, . . . who, by His almighty power, from the beginning of time has created both orders in the same way out of nothing." This remarkable declaration not only affirms that God created everything extra se without any material cause, but even that time itself had a beginning. The doctrine of creation is thus inherently bound up with temporal considerations and entails that God brought the universe into being at some point in the past without any antecedent or contemporaneous material cause.

Ex nihilo is Latin for "out of nothing": when phrased as ex nihilo nihil fit, "nothing comes from nothing", it means that the universe was formed from eternal matter; as creatio ex nihilo, "creation out of nothing", it means that matter is not eternal but had to be created by some eternal uncaused cause, frequently defined as God.[1]

Last edited:

You do what?

It is magical.

Shame on you

There is no thing that can describe God because God is no thing. God is not matter and energy like us and God exists outside of our four dimension space time. In fact the premise is that God is no thing. That God is a spirit. A spirit is no thing. Being things we can't possibly relate to being no things. A two dimensional being would have an easier time trying to understand our third dimension than we - a four dimensional being - would in trying to understand a multi-dimensional being outside of our space time. The closest I can come to and later confirm with the physical laws is that God is consciousness. That Mind, rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality - that the stuff of which physical reality is composed is mind-stuff. It is Mind that has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create.

Last edited:

You do what?

It is magical.

Shame on you

We have good reason to believe that we find ourselves in a universe permeated with life, in which life arises inevitably, given enough time, wherever the conditions exist that make it possible. Yet were any one of a number of the physical properties of our universe otherwise - some of them basic, others seemingly trivial, almost accidental - that life, which seems now to be so prevalent, would become impossible, here or anywhere. It takes no great imagination to conceive of other possible universes, each stable and workable in itself, yet lifeless. How is it that, with so many other apparent options, we are in a universe that possesses just that peculiar nexus of properties that breeds beings that know and create.

You do what?

It is magical.

Shame on you

The biological laws are such that life is programmed to survive and multiply which is a requisite for intelligence to arise. If the purpose of the universe was to create intelligence then a preference in nature for it had to exist. The Laws of Nature are such that the potential for intelligence to existed the moment space and time were created. One can argue that given the laws of nature and the size of the universe that intelligence arising was inevitable. One can also argue that creating intelligence from nothing defies the Second Law of Entropy. That creating intelligence from nothing increases order within the universe. It actually doesn't because usable energy was lost along the way as a cost of creating order from disorder. But it is nature overriding it's tendency for ever increasing disorder that interests me and raises my suspicions to look deeper and to take seriously the proposition that a mind without a body created the material world so that minds with bodies could create too.

You do what?

It is magical.

Shame on you

If we examine the physical laws we discover that we live in a logical universe governed by rules, laws and information. Rules laws and information are a signs of intelligence. Intentionality and purpose are signs of intelligence. The definition of reason is a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. The consequence of a logical universe is that every cause has an effect. Which means that everything happens for a reason and serves a purpose. The very nature of our physical laws point to reason and purpose.

So I don't know how any rational human being could deny God's existence.

You are dismissed.

The technology of the prosthesis is very impressive ...

059a04e2d42814443d749a61a78ce1e5.jpg

Forum List

Back