Zone1 Swiss and Swedish

Are you seriously suggesting the Department of Education for the State of California was misinformed? ... that just means you're not liberal enough ...
Well, i see myself as liberal, but not THAT liberal ….

myself i grew up as 100% alemannic speaking

learned the standsrd languge at school then

are often mixed up … so Sweden complains

can you understand..?

I had a friend in Iceland who when I was visiting there, complained about Swedes being mistaken for Icelanders.. "damn Swedes !" I heard her say under her breath on many occasions

If it helps ... the Swiss call their country "Helvetia" ... no one could agree so they kept the name the ancient Romans gave them ... "Switzerland" is actually English and that's not any of their official languages ... so the Swiss don;'t use that name ...
Don't Parrot Media Orwellian NewSpeak

Notice that Third World countries, according to the multicultie media, get appeased through name-changes, but White countries don't. Greece has called itself "Hellas" for three thousand years but never demanded special treatment.

Formosa "Taiwan"
Ceylon "Sri Lanka" (also Low-IQ phonics)
Siam "Thailand"
Mesopotamia "Iraq"
Persia "Iran"
Burma "Myanmar"
Bombay (beautiful harbor in Portuguese) "Mumbai"
Calcutta "Kolkata"

Don't Parrot Media Orwellian NewSpeak

Notice that Third World countries, according to the multicultie media, get appeased through name-changes, but White countries don't. Greece has called itself "Hellas" for three thousand years but never demanded special treatment.

Formosa "Taiwan"
Ceylon "Sri Lanka" (also Low-IQ phonics)
Siam "Thailand"
Mesopotamia "Iraq"
Persia "Iran"
Burma "Myanmar"
Bombay (beautiful harbor in Portuguese) "Mumbai"
Calcutta "Kolkata"

So you're saying White Country all use English names ... like "Greece" ... or "Formosa" ... folks can't use their own name in their own language for themselves? ... Germans can no longer use their word "Deutschland" ... which means "Germany" in German ...

Peking
New Amsterdam
American Columbia
Buena Vista
El Pueblo de Nuestra la Reina de Los Angeles de Porciuncula

The stupidity of all this is why are the Swiss trying to cause fear in their neighbors by calling themselves by their old Roman name? ... what terror is unleashed by the names Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Thailand? ...

You called down the name "George Orwell" and accused me of NewSpeak ... bastard ... now tell us why we should be afraid and more trusting of Joe Biden? ... or are you just stupid and have no idea what NewSpeak is? ... child ... because they didn't use it in Mockingjay, those movies were for the illiterate who can't read 1984 ...

Too funny ... making the Chinese use English names for all their cities and islands ...

So you're saying White Country all use English names ... like "Greece" ... or "Formosa" ... folks can't use their own name in their own language for themselves? ... Germans can no longer use their word "Deutschland" ... which means "Germany" in German ...

Peking
New Amsterdam
American Columbia
Buena Vista
El Pueblo de Nuestra la Reina de Los Angeles de Porciuncula

The stupidity of all this is why are the Swiss trying to cause fear in their neighbors by calling themselves by their old Roman name? ... what terror is unleashed by the names Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Thailand? ...

You called down the name "George Orwell" and accused me of NewSpeak ... bastard ... now tell us why we should be afraid and more trusting of Joe Biden? ... or are you just stupid and have no idea what NewSpeak is? ... child ... because they didn't use it in Mockingjay, those movies were for the illiterate who can't read 1984 ...

Too funny ... making the Chinese use English names for all their cities and islands ...

what is your point.?

are you American?

Yes ... Jefferson is in the New World ... I'm a philatelist so I'm intimate with what different peoples of the world call themselves ... you are mostly wrong, only Englishing country use Englishing names ... Sweden, Switzerland and Austria don't call themselves that ...

Yes ... Jefferson is in the New World ... I'm a philatelist so I'm intimate with what different peoples of the world call themselves ... you are mostly wrong, only Englishing country use Englishing names ... Sweden, Switzerland and Austria don't call themselves that ...
i know all that

you got me completely wrong

btw, i am. German

ich wohne zwischen Rhein und Schwarzwald

If it helps ... the Swiss call their country "Helvetia" ... no one could agree so they kept the name the ancient Romans gave them ... "Switzerland" is actually English and that's not any of their official languages ... so the Swiss don;'t use that name ...

you must have misunderstood sth

i do not need your help

i could tell you about a 100000 times more about die Schweiz than what you can tell me

you got me completely wrong

Oh ... you're NOT defending Sage on Main Street with your life? ... then why are you arguing for him? ... he says you're German, only a fool would say "Deutscher" ... what have I missed here? ...

Ich habe nicht auf Deutscher verstanden ... except to put the goddam verb at the end ...

Oh ... you're NOT defending Sage on Main Street with your life? ... then why are you arguing for him? ... he says you're German, only a fool would say "Deutscher" ... what have I missed here? ...

Ich habe nicht auf Deutscher verstanden ... except to put the goddam verb at the end ...
where did i argue for Sage?

Forum List

Back