Swedish Pentecostal Pastor On Trial For Anti-Gay Hate Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
LuvRPgrl said:
Just because you repeat yourself, doesnt suddenly make it true. At least I supplied REASONING behind why I say it isnt COMPLETELY false, you just keep repeating yourself, which means you dont have much to say on the topic. As Clay said, let it die. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEease

You are pathetic. Why can't you admit that someone that you generally agree with was dead fucking wrong? Zoom as usual was shooting off at the mouth and didn't think about what he said. He was dead wrong. We've all acknowledged the per capita argument. But you can't admit that he was lying. Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic.

Just admit that he was dead wrong and let's move along. How difficult is that to do? I think you're a genuine yet misguided person. Hopefully I'll see some improvement from you and won't lump you into the same category of thinkers as Zoom. I've got some faith in you. Don't prove me wrong about you.

GotZoom said:
Agenda noted.

I don't agree.

Translation: You are either a liar or a complete idiot. I've admitted my mistakes on this board before. Why is it beyond you to do so? You made a mistake, fess up.

musicman said:
The flaw in this particular analogy is that it assumes 100% of the people who have guns, have them LEGALLY. Once again, the information you provide is incomplete - and therefore insufficient - to make your situation analogous to the studies on homosexuality, pedophilia, and proportionality.
I said nothing about legally having guns or otherwise. I'm talking about people who have guns, the legality of it is not relevant. I'm simply showing you example after example that highlight the flaw in saying:
Since 10% of population A performs 50% of acts B, 50% of population A performs that act. I'll give you another:

50% of the population are men yet men commit 90% of the murders. Do 90% of men commit murders? Should we just jail all men right now since they are 90% likely to murder someone?

If you want to focus on the irrelevant parts of the analogies, I suppose that is your perogative but you choose to ignore the important part: don't punish the majority for the crimes of the minority. Most German Sheppards will never bite anyone so don't ban the whole breed for the acts of a few. Most people who have guns will never kill anyone so don't punish them for the acts of a few. Most men will never kill anyone so don't punish them for the acts of a few. Most homosexuals will never molest a child so don't punish them for the acts of a few.

We all want to stop murders and throwing all men in prison would certainly do that but I don't think I need to convince you that this would be unfair to 99% of men. Why do you think it would be okay to do the exact same thing to homosexuals?

HorhayAtAMD said:
I said nothing about legally having guns or otherwise. I'm talking about people who have guns, the legality of it is not relevant. I'm simply showing you example after example that highlight the flaw in saying:
Since 10% of population A performs 50% of acts B, 50% of population A performs that act. I'll give you another:

50% of the population are men yet men commit 90% of the murders. Do 90% of men commit murders? Should we just jail all men right now since they are 90% likely to murder someone?

If you want to focus on the irrelevant parts of the analogies, I suppose that is your perogative but you choose to ignore the important part: don't punish the majority for the crimes of the minority. Most German Sheppards will never bite anyone so don't ban the whole breed for the acts of a few. Most people who have guns will never kill anyone so don't punish them for the acts of a few. Most men will never kill anyone so don't punish them for the acts of a few. Most homosexuals will never molest a child so don't punish them for the acts of a few.

We all want to stop murders and throwing all men in prison would certainly do that but I don't think I need to convince you that this would be unfair to 99% of men. Why do you think it would be okay to do the exact same thing to homosexuals?

Who said they wanted to throw all homosexuals in prison?

GotZoom said:
Who said they wanted to throw all homosexuals in prison?
If, as you suggest, most homosexuals are pedophiles, and since I think we can all agree that pedophilia is a horrific crime, what would you suggest we do with them then? It isn't safe to have them running free near schools.

HorhayAtAMD said:
If, as you suggest, most homosexuals are pedophiles, and since I think we can all agree that pedophilia is a horrific crime, what would you suggest we do with them then? It isn't safe to have them running free near schools.

Horhay, Horhay, Horhay...you need to keep up.

Please turn to post # 27.

And I quote:

Gotzoom said:
What a kind, understanding, caring soul you are.

We believe in the Bible. You don't.

The Bible say that homosexuality is a sin. Case Closed.

It has been proven time and time again the a majority of pedophiles are homosexuals. Case Closed.

It is what we believe. You believe something different.

Case Closed.

I never said that most homosexuals are pedophiles. In fact, I didn't even "suggest" that most homosexuals are pedophiles.

If a male commits a sexual act with another male, he has commited a homosexual act. If a 27 year old man molests a 9 year old boy, that is a homosexual act.

A homosexual act = that person being, at that time, a homosexual.

In my opinion.

GotZoom said:

And I quote:

I never said that most homosexuals are pedophiles. In fact, I didn't even "suggest" that most homosexuals are pedophiles.

If a male commits a sexual act with another male, he has commited a homosexual act. If a 27 year old man molests a 9 year old boy, that is a homosexual act.

In my opinion.

Are you saying that most and majority aren't the same thing? Now even I'm confused...

EDIT: Wait nevermind... I didn't read that right. Carry on.

GotZoom said:

And I quote:

In my opinion.

My sincerest apologies GotZoom, I goofed in that particular statement.
:eek2: <-- Horhay with egg on his face.

Let's take your statement a little further though and see if it has the same "oomph". A disproportionate amount of pedophiles are men (straight or otherwise). Doesn't that mean that there is something wrong with men as a whole? Shouldn't we, as LuvRPgrl suggests, take a long hard look at anything that promotes men?

My argument all along (earlier goof not withstanding) is that you can't use statistics from one side of a relationship to make assumptions about the other side. If it is true that a disproportionate number of pedophiles are homosexuals, what does it tell us about homosexuality as a whole? Since the same statistic holds true about pedophiles and men, what does it tell us about men as a whole? Personally, all it means to me is that homosexuals (and men) are not a homogoneous unit that can be generalized. I wouldn't imagine that most of you would be thrilled if NOW started posting billboards saying "MOST PEDOPHILES ARE MEN therefore men are sick".

GotZoom said:

And I quote:

In my opinion.

That's right GZ, you didn't. But unless you can provide evidence that 51% or more of pedophiles are homosexual, and I haven't seen any stats that come close, then the statement that you highlighted in red is false.

I will admit to being wrong about terminology. A Pedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children. A Pederast is a man who has sexual relations, with a boy. A man who has sexual relations with a boy is a homosexual. Perhaps I should have used the word Pederast.

-------

How prevalent is child molestation among homosexuals?

* The Gay Report, published by homosexual researchers Jay and Young in 1979, revealed that 73 percent of homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex with boys 16 to 19 years of age or younger.5 (5. K. Jay and A. Young, The Gay Report (New York: Summit Books, 1979), p. 275. )

* Although homosexuals account for less than two percent of the population. they constitute about a third of child molesters.6 (6. K. Freund and R.I. Watson, "The Proportions of Heterosexual and Homosexual Pedophiles Among Sex Offenders Against Children: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 18 (Spring 1992): 3443, cited in "The Problem of Pedophilia," op. cit. Also, K. Freund and R.I. Watson, "Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality," Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 10 (Fall 1984): 197, cited in NARTH Fact Sheet. ) Further, as noted by the Encino, Calif.-based National Association for research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), "since homosexual pedophiles victimize far more children than do heterosexual pedophiles, it is estimated that approximately 80 percent or pedophile victims are boys who have been molested by adultmales.7 (7. Thomas Schmidt, Straight and Narrow? Compassion and Clarity in the Homosexuality Debate (Downers Grove, IU.: Intervarsity Press), p. 114, cited in "The Problem of Pedophilia, op. cit., p. 2. )

* A nationwide investigation of child molestation in the Boy Scouts from 1971 to 1991 revealed that more than 2,000 boys reported molestations by adult Scout leaders. (Note: The Scouts, who have 150,000 Scoutmasters and assistant Scoutmasters, ban hundreds of men each year from scouting out of concern that they might abuse boys.)8 (8. Patrick Boyle, Scout's Honor (Rocklin, Calif.: Prima Publishing, 1994), p. 3l6. )

* A study of Canadian pedophiles has shown that 30 percent of those studied admitted to having engaged In homosexual acts as adults, and 91 percent of the molesters of non-familial boys admitted to no lifetime sexual contact other than homosexual.9 (9. W. L. Marshall, et al., "Early onset and deviant sexuality in child molesters," Journal of interpersonal Violence 6 (1991): 323-336, cited in "Pedophilia: The Part of Homosexuality They Don't Want You to see," Colorado for Family Values Report, Vol. 14, March 1994. )

* Judith A. Reisman, Ph.D., and Charles B. Johnson, Ph.D., conducted a content study of the personal ads in the Advocate, the national gay and lesbian newsmagazine and discovered that "chickens," a common term for underage boys sought for sex, were widely solicited. Many of the advertisements in the magazine solicited boys and teens from within a larger pool of prostitution ads.10 (10. Judith A. Reisman, Ph.D., "A Content Analysis of 'The Advocate,"' unpublished manuscript p. 18, quoted in "Pedophilia: The Part of Homosexuality They Don't WantYou to See," ibid. ) The authors also note a statement from a book review by homosexual activist Larry Kramer that the work, "like much canonized male homosexual literature, involves sexually predatory white men on the prowl for dark-skinned boys to gratify them.11 (11. From "Lany Kramer's Reading List," The Advocate, January 24, 1995, p. 99, cited in "Status Report," The Reisman & Johnson Report of Partner Solicitation Characteristics as a Reflection of More Sexual Orientation and the Threat to Children, First Principles Press, January l995. )

In a 1985 study of the rates of molestation among homosexual pederasts compared to heterosexu1 pedophiles, Dr. Paul Cameron found the following:

* 153 pederasts had sexually molested 22,981 boys over an average period of 22 years.

* 224 pedophiles had molested 4,435 girls over an average period of 18 years.

* The average pederast molested an average of 150 boys, and each heterosexual pedophile molested an average of 20 girls, a ratio of 7.5 to one. 12
(12. Dr. Paul Cameron, “Homosexual Molestation of Children/Sexual Interaction of Teacher and Pupil,” Psychological Reports 57

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/TPFT8634/mycustompage0124.htm

GotZoom said:
* The Gay Report, published by homosexual researchers Jay and Young in 1979, revealed that 73 percent of homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex with boys 16 to 19 years of age or younger.5 (5. K. Jay and A. Young, The Gay Report (New York: Summit Books, 1979), p. 275. )

I noticed a lack of context on this sinister sounding factoid. What percentage of heterosexual males had had sex with girls ages 16-19 years of age or younger when they were themselves 16-19 years old or younger?

GotZoom said:
* The average pederast molested an average of 150 boys, and each heterosexual pedophile molested an average of 20 girls, a ratio of 7.5 to one. 12 [/COLOR](12. Dr. Paul Cameron, “Homosexual Molestation of Children/Sexual Interaction of Teacher and Pupil,” Psychological Reports 57

And another study that comes up with 7 times as many victims per homoped as heteroped. Since 75% of VICTIMS are female, can you figure out the ratio of heteroped to homoped? Try approximately 21:1

I'll put it in simpler terms...it means there are 1/7 the number of homosexual pedophiles that you think there are.

GotZoom said:
I will admit to being wrong about terminology. A Pedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children. A Pederast is a man who has sexual relations, with a boy. A man who has sexual relations with a boy is a homosexual. Perhaps I should have used the word Pederast.

-------

How prevalent is child molestation among homosexuals?

When I was 16-19 years of age, I had sex with girls 16 to 19 years of age, as have 73% of my friends. Okay, I'm making up the 73% statistic but I wonder if the number statistic would show any large difference if they asked heterosexuals the same question.

* Although homosexuals account for less than two percent of the population. they constitute about a third of child molesters.6 (6. K. Freund and R.I. Watson, "The Proportions of Heterosexual and Homosexual Pedophiles Among Sex Offenders Against Children: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 18 (Spring 1992): 3443, cited in "The Problem of Pedophilia," op. cit. Also, K. Freund and R.I. Watson, "Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality," Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 10 (Fall 1984): 197, cited in NARTH Fact Sheet. ) Further, as noted by the Encino, Calif.-based National Association for research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), "since homosexual pedophiles victimize far more children than do heterosexual pedophiles, it is estimated that approximately 80 percent or pedophile victims are boys who have been molested by adultmales.7 (7. Thomas Schmidt, Straight and Narrow? Compassion and Clarity in the Homosexuality Debate (Downers Grove, IU.: Intervarsity Press), p. 114, cited in "The Problem of Pedophilia, op. cit., p. 2. )

* A nationwide investigation of child molestation in the Boy Scouts from 1971 to 1991 revealed that more than 2,000 boys reported molestations by adult Scout leaders. (Note: The Scouts, who have 150,000 Scoutmasters and assistant Scoutmasters, ban hundreds of men each year from scouting out of concern that they might abuse boys.)8 (8. Patrick Boyle, Scout's Honor (Rocklin, Calif.: Prima Publishing, 1994), p. 3l6. )

* A study of Canadian pedophiles has shown that 30 percent of those studied admitted to having engaged In homosexual acts as adults, and 91 percent of the molesters of non-familial boys admitted to no lifetime sexual contact other than homosexual.9 (9. W. L. Marshall, et al., "Early onset and deviant sexuality in child molesters," Journal of interpersonal Violence 6 (1991): 323-336, cited in "Pedophilia: The Part of Homosexuality They Don't Want You to see," Colorado for Family Values Report, Vol. 14, March 1994. )

* Judith A. Reisman, Ph.D., and Charles B. Johnson, Ph.D., conducted a content study of the personal ads in the Advocate, the national gay and lesbian newsmagazine and discovered that "chickens," a common term for underage boys sought for sex, were widely solicited. Many of the advertisements in the magazine solicited boys and teens from within a larger pool of prostitution ads.10 (10. Judith A. Reisman, Ph.D., "A Content Analysis of 'The Advocate,"' unpublished manuscript p. 18, quoted in "Pedophilia: The Part of Homosexuality They Don't WantYou to See," ibid. ) The authors also note a statement from a book review by homosexual activist Larry Kramer that the work, "like much canonized male homosexual literature, involves sexually predatory white men on the prowl for dark-skinned boys to gratify them.11 (11. From "Lany Kramer's Reading List," The Advocate, January 24, 1995, p. 99, cited in "Status Report," The Reisman & Johnson Report of Partner Solicitation Characteristics as a Reflection of More Sexual Orientation and the Threat to Children, First Principles Press, January l995. )
Again, all you prove is that many people who are pedophiles also happen to be homosexual. It is exactly the same as saying that many people who are pedophiles also happen to be men.

In a 1985 study of the rates of molestation among homosexual pederasts compared to heterosexu1 pedophiles, Dr. Paul Cameron found the following:

* 153 pederasts had sexually molested 22,981 boys over an average period of 22 years.

* 224 pedophiles had molested 4,435 girls over an average period of 18 years.

* The average pederast molested an average of 150 boys, and each heterosexual pedophile molested an average of 20 girls, a ratio of 7.5 to one. 12
(12. Dr. Paul Cameron, “Homosexual Molestation of Children/Sexual Interaction of Teacher and Pupil,” Psychological Reports 57

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/TPFT8634/mycustompage0124.htm
And all this shows is that pedophilia is a large problem caused by few people. If you are trying to show that most pedophiles are sexual predators that need to be "fixed" or separated from society, you won't get any argument from me. However, to take that statistic and use it to make some sort of judgement about homosexuals is as ridiculous as using the same statistic to make some sort of judgement about men in general.

HorhayAtAMD said:
I said nothing about legally having guns or otherwise. I'm talking about people who have guns, the legality of it is not relevant.

Oh, but it IS relevant. You seek to advance a conclusion on gun ownership/gun crimes, without posing the question, "What percentage of gun crimes are committed by people who own guns legally?". You can't get an accurate answer if you don't consider all the facts.

HorhayAtAMD said:

I'm not talking about "punishing" ANYBODY out of hand, and - if I thought you were intentionally sidetracking the discussion with ill-informed conclusions such as these - I'd suspect you were trying to construct a strawman. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though.

We can't ignore hard facts, Horhay - as falsely comforting as that notion may appear. The fact that the overwhelming majority of violent crimes and child molestations are committed by men SHOULD suggest to us something disturbing about men - and it DOES. We understand that men are - by their nature - more violent and sexually aggressive than women. That's not news to anybody. It is knowledge with which a wise person arms himself in the conduct of his daily life. If we somehow found this fact politically unpleasant and embarrassing (we don't), we could certainly exercise our collective option to bury our heads in the sand - but that wouldn't be WISE, would it?

Homosexuals comprise 1-3% of the population, yet they commit 20-40% of child molestations. This is truth, Horhay. This is knowledge. This should suggest to us something disturbing about homosexuality. Some may find it politically unpleasant and embarrasing, and choose to bury their heads in the sand. But that's not WISE, is it?

musicman said:
Oh, but it IS relevant. You seek to advance a conclusion on gun ownership/gun crimes, without posing the question, "What percentage of gun crimes are committed by people who own guns legally?". You can't get an accurate answer if you don't consider all the facts.
The analogy works if I ask the question: what percentage of pedophiles molest children legally? The answer, of course, is none. Using the same argument I hear from gun lobbyists don't demonize honest gun owners just because some of them (a tiny minority) use guns for illegal purposes, I could say don't demonize law abiding homosexuals just because some of them (a tiny minority) choose to use homosexuality illegally.

I'm not talking about "punishing" ANYBODY out of hand, and - if I thought you were intentionally sidetracking the discussion with ill-informed conclusions such as these - I'd suspect you were trying to construct a strawman. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though.
I guess it depends on if you want to say that demonizing a whole group of innocent people for the disgusting actions of a few is a "punishment". I will refrain from using the word "punish" though since I agree, it doesn't quite capture what is happening here.

We can't ignore hard facts, Horhay - as falsely comforting as that notion may appear. The fact that the overwhelming majority of violent crimes and child molestations are committed by men SHOULD suggest to us something disturbing about men - and it DOES. We understand that men are - by their nature - more violent and sexually aggressive than women. That's not news to anybody. It is knowledge with which a wise person arms himself in the conduct of his daily life. If we somehow found this fact politically unpleasant and embarrassing (we don't), we could certainly exercise our collective option to bury our heads in the sand - but that wouldn't be WISE, would it?

Homosexuals comprise 1-3% of the population, yet they commit 20-40% of child molestations. This is truth, Horhay. This is knowledge. This should suggest to us something disturbing about homosexuality. Some may find it politically unpleasant and embarrasing, and choose to bury their heads in the sand. But that's not WISE, is it?
No, all it suggests is that 20-40% of pedophiles are homosexuals. What that statistic does not show is what percentage of homosexuals are pedophiles which would be the only true indicator of whether or not there was something disturbing about homosexuality. Something tells me that if the percentage of homosexuals who were pedophiles was ANY higher than the percentage of heterosexuals who were pedophiles, we would have seen those statistics by now. Unfortunately, the statistics mentioned so far don't even give us a hint as to what percentage of homosexuals and heterosexuals are pedophiles.

HorhayAtAMD said:
No, all it suggests is that 20-40% of pedophiles are homosexuals. What that statistic does not show is what percentage of homosexuals are pedophiles which would be the only true indicator of whether or not there was something disturbing about homosexuality.
No, it doesn't suggest that at all. It suggests that 25-40% of the victims were molested by a homosexual pedophile. Studies have also shown that homosexual pedophiles have seven times the number of victims as heterosexual pedophiles. To make an accurate estimate of the percentage of homosexual pedophiles as compared to the percentage of homosexuals in the general population, you must divide that 25-40% by seven.

MissileMan said:
No, it doesn't suggest that at all. It suggests that 25-40% of the victims were molested by a homosexual pedophile. Studies have also shown that homosexual pedophiles have seven times the number of victims as heterosexual pedophiles. To make an accurate estimate of the percentage of homosexual pedophiles as compared to the percentage of homosexuals in the general population, you must divide that 25-40% by seven.

Ok, I think I'm getting confused by the math, that's a given considering my inability to understand it. Please make it simple, MM or someone, from what I'm reading it seems that a significant percentage of victims of pedophilia, have homosexuals as their perpatrators. Am I missing something here?

HorhayAtAMD said:
The analogy works if I ask the question: what percentage of pedophiles molest children legally?

That's just nonsense, Horhay. You're parsing for the sake of parsing. An unpleasant truth exists here, and you don't want to face it.

HorhayAtAMD said:
I guess it depends on if you want to say that demonizing a whole group of innocent people for the disgusting actions of a few is a "punishment".

Just as I never spoke of punishing anyone, nor do I speak of "demonizing" anyone, o constructor of strawmen.

HorhayAtAMD said:
No, all it suggests is that 20-40% of pedophiles are homosexuals. What that statistic does not show is what percentage of homosexuals are pedophiles which would be the only true indicator of whether or not there was something disturbing about homosexuality.

Perhaps your "disturb" threshhold is higher than most people's. Or, perhaps you'd rather parse away the plain truth that sits before your eyes.

HorhayAtAMD said:
Something tells me that if the percentage of homosexuals who were pedophiles was ANY higher than the percentage of heterosexuals who were pedophiles, we would have seen those statistics by now. Unfortunately, the statistics mentioned so far don't even give us a hint as to what percentage of homosexuals and heterosexuals are pedophiles.

NOR IS IT NECESSARY THAT THEY DO. THE RAW NUMBERS DON'T MATTER. IT IS CLEARLY EVIDENT THAT HOMOSEXUALS MOLEST CHILDREN IN ASTRONOMICALLY HIGHER INTANCES PROPORTIONATE TO THEIR POPULATION NUMBERS. IT IS NOT SOCIETY'S OBLIGATION TO AGONIZE OVER THE MINUTAE OF THE STATISTICS. IT IS SOCIETY'S OBLIGATION TO PROTECT ITSELF. IT IGNORES UNPLEASANT TRUTHS AT ITS PERIL.

Kathianne said:
Ok, I think I'm getting confused by the math, that's a given considering my inability to understand it. Please make it simple, MM or someone, from what I'm reading it seems that a significant percentage of victims of pedophilia, have homosexuals as their perpatrators. Am I missing something here?

Hi, K!

I believe it is Missle Man's contention that: stastics showing that homosexuals molest children at a rate wildly out of whack with their population numbers can be explained - by the fact that homosexual pedophiles are astronomically more prolific than their heterosexual counterparts.

Even if that can be proven, it does very little to alter the fact that there is something deeply disturbing about homosexuality.

Kathianne said:

Noone wants to use all of the information available when making claims about homosexual pedophiles.

Here are the figures that most people agree on:

25-40% of molestation victims were attacked by a homosexual pedophile

60-75% of molestation victims were attacked by a heterosexual pedophile

Homosexual pedophiles have seven times the number of victims that heterosexual pedophiles do.

Lets use the 25%/75% ratio for this example.

Out of 28 Victims, 7 would be victims of a single homosexual pedophile and 21 would be the victims of heterosexual pedophiles.

This maintains the proper ratio of victims 25%/75% and also takes into account that the homosexual pedophile has 7 times the number of victims as heterosexual pedophiles.

This very clearly puts the ratio of homosexual pedophiles to heterosexual pedophiles at 1:21, which coincidently comes out to less than 5%

Feel free to correct the math if I'm in error.

MissileMan said:
Noone wants to use all of the information available when making claims about homosexual pedophiles.

Here are the figures that most people agree on:

25-40% of molestation victims were attacked by a homosexual pedophile

60-75% of molestation victims were attacked by a heterosexual pedophile

Homosexual pedophiles have seven times the number of victims that heterosexual pedophiles do.

Lets use the 25%/75% ratio for this example.

Out of 28 Victims, 7 would be victims of a single homosexual pedophile and 21 would be the victims of heterosexual pedophiles.

This maintains the proper ratio of victims 25%/75% and also takes into account that the homosexual pedophile has 7 times the number of victims as heterosexual pedophiles.

This very clearly puts the ratio of homosexual pedophiles at 1: 21, which coincidently comes out to less than 5%

And once - when you weren't looking - I did a cannonball.

None of this alters the fact that society faces a danger to its children from homosexuality. Whether it comes from a small handful of "super-predators" is irrelevant; the constant is THE BEHAVIOR. From the segment of the population that indulges THE BEHAVIOR, society faces a greater danger to its children. This is the plain, demonstrable truth. It is not society's obligation to agonize over the whys and wherefores. It is society's obligation to protect itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back