Swedish Medical Experts Pen Letter Urging Yo ung, Healthy People to Refuse COVID-19 Vaccine

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Giving these vaccines to younger people, including very young children, makes no sense. It is malpractice and worse.

A group of 28 medical professionals from Sweden have penned an op/ed urging young, healthy people to avoid getting stuck with the COVID-19 vaccine.

They published their open letter in the Swedish newspaper Göteborgs-Posten demanding that elderly and at risk populations receive the shots. Individuals behind the letter include psychiatrist Sven Román, debater Nils Littorin, and professor Sucharit Bhakdi.

“[W]e should only vaccinate those who are aged 65 years of age and over or are at risk. Otherwise, we risk repeating the fatal mistakes of the swine flu vaccination,” the experts wrote.

The Swedish Public Health Agency is pursuing a strategy far different than what is being advocated by these professionals. State epidemiologist Anders Tegnell and government vaccine coordinator Richard Bergström are aiming to get 60 percent of the population vaccinated before they are willing to declare an end to the pandemic.

Doctor Sven Román is crying foul about Sweden’s national strategy, noting that Bergström has deep ties to the pharmaceutical industry.

“I lack confidence in this man. I have never trusted him, he comes directly from the pharmaceutical industry. The Swedes must realize that these people have vested interests, and are not impartial,” Román wrote in a tweet about Bergström.
“Experts who are rather useful idiots for the pharmaceutical industry. I know what I’m talking about, because I was myself until about ten years ago,” he added.

Giving these vaccines to younger people, including very young children, makes no sense. It is malpractice and worse.

A group of 28 medical professionals from Sweden have penned an op/ed urging young, healthy people to avoid getting stuck with the COVID-19 vaccine.
They published their open letter in the Swedish newspaper Göteborgs-Posten demanding that elderly and at risk populations receive the shots. Individuals behind the letter include psychiatrist Sven Román, debater Nils Littorin, and professor Sucharit Bhakdi.
“[W]e should only vaccinate those who are aged 65 years of age and over or are at risk. Otherwise, we risk repeating the fatal mistakes of the swine flu vaccination,” the experts wrote.
The Swedish Public Health Agency is pursuing a strategy far different than what is being advocated by these professionals. State epidemiologist Anders Tegnell and government vaccine coordinator Richard Bergström are aiming to get 60 percent of the population vaccinated before they are willing to declare an end to the pandemic.
Doctor Sven Román is crying foul about Sweden’s national strategy, noting that Bergström has deep ties to the pharmaceutical industry.
“I lack confidence in this man. I have never trusted him, he comes directly from the pharmaceutical industry. The Swedes must realize that these people have vested interests, and are not impartial,” Román wrote in a tweet about Bergström.
“Experts who are rather useful idiots for the pharmaceutical industry. I know what I’m talking about, because I was myself until about ten years ago,” he added.

Every shot = $$$ in someones pocket.

Neither for or against the vaccine for kids but ... Sweden? Not exactly where one would go for advice. LOL
very young kids are not at risk of catching it ... or transmitting. SO why want to give them an experimental vaccine when They have their whole life yet to live? Medical professionals have been known to make mistakes before, so what... 10 years down the road or sooner if problems start to arise, what are they going to say? oops.. sorry?

If that is the policy in Sweden, so be it in Sweden.

Well, LESSEE:
  1. The vaccine doesn't stop you from CARRYING the virus, so NO BENEFIT THERE.
  2. Young, healthy people are practically immune to the virus with an extremely low rate of death so, NO BENEFIT THERE.

The government in sweeden is the least corrupt country in the world so that’s no surprise.those humane doctors are not afraid to give the establishment the middle finger because of that.they spoke out like that here in the states and stand up to our corrupt government they lose their license.

The government in sweeden is the least corrupt country in the world so that’s no surprise.those humane doctors are not afraid to give the establishment the middle finger because of that.they spoke out like that here in the states and stand up to our corrupt government they lose their license.

Many medical people here talk the same way but get marginalized by the fascists of the MSM and the fascists of the social media sites. We have no free press, just propagandists for the Democratic Party.

Many medical people here talk the same way but get marginalized by the fascists of the MSM and the fascists of the social media sites. We have no free press, just propagandists for the Democratic Party.
That’s cause the msm is controlled by the CIA excalibur

The anti vaxxers would love that. Next they'll blame Fauci and the drmocrats.

Hey Langley shill,please do us all a favor and take the vaccine. :auiqs.jpg: :up:

Hey Langley shill,please do us all a favor and take the vaccine. :auiqs.jpg: :up:

Be assured no self respecting virus would live in you.

Young people have a strong immune system. But if you get the body to depend on drugs to fight off viruses, that it becomes totally dependent .
Drugs should always be the last resort. But give the body time to build up immunity. But the only problem is inflammation build up. That is why doctors in the past tell their patients when fighting a flu. To stay away from food that create mucus build up, like dairy and potatoes, and to only consume broths or soup with herbs and spices and drink water and juices that has anti-inflammatory properties.

New Topics

Forum List

Back