Sweden approves Ukrainian use of Swedish weapons against targets in Moscow empire . why Biden and MAGA dont want to follow our lead ?

Can they even shoot that far.....sounds like meaningless propo
RBS 15 Gungnir.

1716743867072.jpeg

If you are pro- 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 Moscow you are anti-humanity...

Last edited:
Dont make a mountain out of a mole hill. Sweden military is TINY. Should it provoke a War with NATO it draws the big dogs head to head, and could end at 2 million degrees for the world.

"The time has come for allies to consider whether they should lift some of the restrictions they have put on the use of weapons they have donated to Ukraine. Especially now when a lot of the fighting is going on in Kharkiv, close to the border, to deny Ukraine the possibility of using these weapons against legitimate military targets on Russian territory makes it very hard for them to defend themselves," Stoltenberg said in an interview with The Economist.

I think that nearly everybody except America agrees.

I think that America would prefer that Europe makes its own decision on escalating the war against Russia, and likely China too.

Even if China is doing nothing more than destroying the effects of US sanctions against Russia?

I think that nearly everybody except America agrees.

I think that America would prefer that Europe makes its own decision on escalating the war against Russia, and likely China too.

Even if China is doing nothing more than destroying the effects of US sanctions against Russia?
Moscow 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 ulus , Iran, Syria, Hamas, Hezbollah. Raging war and attacking liberal democracies.

GMbvybiXMAEWHnU.jpg

Forum List

Back