Suspect accused of assaulting woman in NYC released without bail Hours after arrest

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Well, some of us tried to warn folks that this sort of thing (going easy, very easy on black crime and illegal aliens) would begin under the biden regime.

It is going to get much,much worse and you are going to see a huge spike in black on white crime(already much too high) this will mean life is going to get very,very miserable for whites who have to work downtown in any of our big cities and for whites who live very close to black areas especially but in reality law and order everywhere is going to take a big hit under biden.

Well, some of us tried to warn folks that this sort of thing (going easy, very easy on blacks and illegal aliens) would begin under the biden regime.

It is going to get much,much worse and you are going to see a huge spike in black on white crime(already much too high) this will mean life is going to get very,very miserable for whites who have to work downtown in any of our big cities and for whites who live very close to black areas especially but in reality law and order everywhere is going to take a big hit under biden.
You need a link.

A fair bail system started well before Biden became president.

Well, some of us tried to warn folks that this sort of thing (going easy, very easy on black crime and illegal aliens) would begin under the biden regime.

Every incident is Biden fault. And also how do we know if the suspect is real in that video and a real incident.

• Banned
Well, some of us tried to warn folks that this sort of thing (going easy, very easy on blacks and illegal aliens) would begin under the biden regime.

You need a link.

geez thought i put one in. thanks

• Banned

You need a link.

I put a link in already....the way I post sometimes takes a few seconds for me to get the link in....you must have clicked on very quickly before I got the link in.

The way I post in order to keep from losing my post is to put the link in my favorites post my story and then go to favorites ...copy the link and paste it in my article...do that to avoid losing my post....I have found the recover operation does not work.....

Yes. some Dem prosecutors are very honest: They are putting the emphasis on the rehabilitation of criminals rather than on helping the victims.

Here in Los Angeles, the African American district attorney (the top prosecutor) was defeated for reelection because liberals (of all ethnicities) felt that she was not tough enough on rogue cops. Her replacement was formerly the district attorney in SAN FRANCISCO! He is so lenient toward criminals that even some of his prosecutors are rebelling against their boss.

Asians have recently been attacked in some cities, especially New York City and Oakland (California). They know that their cities are very lenient with criminals, so they are very brazen. The Dems do not care about Asians, but they do care very much for their attackers.

Some people of all ethnicities have begun to limit the days of the week that they walk on the sidewalks.

It is a horrible situation, but there is nothing that we can do about it. It is simply one of the risks that have existed for people since the 1960s but now it is getting even worse. It is a harbinger of more senseless violence to come.

The only reason to bail someone is if it is believed they will not appear in court (that is all bail is, a surety that you will appear in court).

“He did not have to post bail because he was charged with assault in the third degree, which is a class A misdemeanor,” the Fox article read.

The only reason to bail someone is if it is believed they will not appear in court (that is all bail is, a surety that you will appear in court).

Do you think an illegal immigrant or a criminal negro will show up for trial?

Perhaps some do but it is taking a big gamble to release a violent offender who could then track down his victim and make sure she is not able to identify him etc.

The people who run the blue shitholes WANT it that way. There's a reason every high-crime, filthy, overcrowded, dangerous, decaying American city is run by Democrats.

This is how it began in Nazi Germany.

They are giving black street thugs a license to assault with impunity.

I remember how in the sixties blacks attacking Jews in NYC got so bad Jews had to organize a self defense league led by Rabbi Kahane who was later murdered by a palestinian.

I think Asians and whites in NYC ought to organize self defense leagues to fight back against these black hate crimes.

If a white man had done that to a black woman he would be charged with a hate crime and be facing years in jail....but time again we see them let these negroid thugs let off with a slap on the wrist at most when they attack Asians, Jews or whites.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back