Susan Rice To Florida Graduates: To Many Whites On National Security Team Putting America At Risk

Why do you hate white people?
again, you are the only one here that seems to have a problem with something that was said. rice wants a more diverse workplace and rather than choosing to see the obvious benefits you instead want to cry 'racism'

so what is it about people of different backgrounds getting jobs that you dislike?
Shes going to deflect until the cows come home.
Not a deflection. Giving him the same bs he feeds me.

the quote isn't about too many whites - it's about too little diversity.

but i still don't understand what 'America suffers. Black fatigue is setting in,' means.

what is 'black fatigue?'

People are starting to write about it. You should do a little more reading perhaps.

I think in general white Americans are fed up with black racism.

- Black Racism Fatigue Will Hurt Democrats in 2016
Thats ok. Black people were fed up with white racism long ago so i guess fair is fair even though I have never seen a system set up in this country to disenfranchise whites.
And yet white america put a black man in the WH. Deal with it.
Actually whites never got above 43% in voting for Obama. His two time election was due to all the other groups joining together and voting for him over 60%. This is why whites are upset. Tell the truth now.
If 98% of white's voted against him in the same way 98% of blacks voted for him he would not be in the WH. It took the white vote to put him there. And democrats have been whining about racism since he was sworn in. Black fatigue is settin in.
Bullshit. You forgot that the mexicans, Asians, etc all voted for him too and this is why white racists think the world is coming to an end. Sorry but not only will you never get 98% of whites the other demographics are not too keen to vote for white people if there is another person of color available that is not an uncle tom.

again, you are the only one here that seems to have a problem with something that was said. rice wants a more diverse workplace and rather than choosing to see the obvious benefits you instead want to cry 'racism'

so what is it about people of different backgrounds getting jobs that you dislike?
Of course youre deflecting. You never answered his question.

Sorry. But I did. Your comprehension still needs work.

People are starting to write about it. You should do a little more reading perhaps.

I think in general white Americans are fed up with black racism.

- Black Racism Fatigue Will Hurt Democrats in 2016
Thats ok. Black people were fed up with white racism long ago so i guess fair is fair even though I have never seen a system set up in this country to disenfranchise whites.
Actually whites never got above 43% in voting for Obama. His two time election was due to all the other groups joining together and voting for him over 60%. This is why whites are upset. Tell the truth now.
If 98% of white's voted against him in the same way 98% of blacks voted for him he would not be in the WH. It took the white vote to put him there. And democrats have been whining about racism since he was sworn in. Black fatigue is settin in.
Bullshit. You forgot that the mexicans, Asians, etc all voted for him too and this is why white racists think the world is coming to an end. Sorry but not only will you never get 98% of whites the other demographics are not too keen to vote for white people if there is another person of color available that is not an uncle tom.
Who in your racist mind is an Uncle Tom?

Actually you didnt. Your writing skills need some help if you think you did.

Answer the question. Why do you hate diversity?

Who is an Uncle Tom? In you racist twat of a brain?

Actually you didnt. Your writing skills need some help if you think you did.
Sure I did. Go find it racist twat.

Thats not an answer nor did it make any sense. Your time is up.

Thats not an answer nor did it make any sense. Your time is up.
So sad.

you know repeating that like you're doing only seems to highlight the fact that you aren't able to defend your own position.

so what is it about a diverse national security workforce that you find racist?

you know repeating that like you're doing only seems to highlight the fact that you aren't able to defend your own position.

You are such a fucking moron. What part of people should be hired because of ability and not skin color do you not get? Now why do you hate white people?

You are such a fucking moron. What part of people should be hired because of ability and not skin color do you not get?
i don't disagree with that. so what's wrong with encouraging a more diverse workforce? what's wrong with recognizing the inherent value of a team that has vaired and diverse experiences and perspectives?
Now why do you hate white people?
what have i said that would possibly give you the impression that i do? do you equate recognizing the benefits of diversity with hatred of white people?

You are such a fucking moron. What part of people should be hired because of ability and not skin color do you not get?
i don't disagree with that. so what's wrong with encouraging a more diverse workforce? what's wrong with recognizing the inherent value of a team that has vaired and diverse experiences and perspectives?
what have i said that would possibly give you the impression that i do? do you equate recognizing the benefits of diversity with hatred of white people?
)

Don't ever again complain about the country being divided. See? The concept of needing diversity means we have to have quotas and we will hire you if you are black because being white poses a national security issue. Do you dumb fucks ever sat and back and realize how stupid and racist that sounds?

I can just see heads exploding if a white had said too many blacks is a threat to national security.

)

Don't ever again complain about the country being divided. See? The concept of needing diversity means we have to have quotas and we will hire you if you are black because being white poses a national security issue. Do you dumb fucks ever sat and back and realize how stupid and racist that sounds?
wow. who said anything about quotas? who said anything about 'being white poses a national security issue?'

you have comprehension problems.

)

wow. who said anything about quotas? who said anything about 'being white poses a national security issue?'

Did you read the headlines? Watch the quotas? Why dosen't your racist friend explain who Uncle Tom's are? Aren't you the least bit curious what he means by that?

)

Did you read the headlines? Watch the quotas? Why dosen't your racist friend explain who Uncle Tom's are? Aren't you the least bit curious what he means by that?
i read and watched. i also understood. you skipped that part.

have you ever heard the saying 'when two men in business always agree one of them is unnecessary?'

a lot of 'white, male, and yale' is going to produce a lot of agreement

Forum List

Back