Survey:Your Scale Of Five Through Ten.How Senile Is Hillary Clinton?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies: From refusing to take questions, and never giving straight answers, forgetting how to use a FAX Machine, having to ask about cabinet meetings, not recalling anything when questioned in the 90's(the classic "I Don't Recall" Hillary Catch Phrase) And when she has been asked and answered some questions, she never gave a straight answer. Hillary is terrified to take candid questions because she knows she will give a "Beevis&Butthead" answer in return. Hillary has been showing signs of mental wear and tear especially since the Benghazi debacle. The "What Difference Does It Make" dilemma was the obvious first sign of senility. So what should we give her? and 5?, 6?, 7.5?, and make it an even 10?
:iagree:

hillary_retard.jpg

She does not seem to be healthy enough to serve as our president....this is beside her being lying dishonest, conniving...yet also, incompetent too...having never accomplished anything on her own.

How can women accept that the first woman president is to be a woman who has done nothing but ride the coattails of an unfaithful Scots-Irish rogue who happened to be a political genius.

True Feminists ought to have more pride than that.

But, back to her health...I'm not talking about how she looks...though there's that too...I have watched her performances on T. V.....and those are what make me concerned about her health.

I am concerned, truly...just probably not as much as my Democrat friends...who are about to shit their pants.

They're almost ready for Bernie the Admitted Marxist.

Democrats are essentially having to decide if they would prefer to be hung or shot.

Last edited:
poor bill, ever since 1992(ish) he has either slept with an intern or an inflatable doll right till now. then again, why would anyone want to sleep with a monster?
View attachment 44522
Hillary Clinton is the equivalent of a 2004 Ford Blow-About with 200,000 miles, alternator has blown and the car is beyond repair and not worth uprgrading, best to just haul it away to Joes Towing&Parts.

Forum List

Back