Surprised and concerned poison control issues nationwide toxic warning about covid rapid antigen tests-kit includes poisonous liquid substance

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

At some point the msm is going to have to break with the truth the deaths are becoming astronomical wait until yall figure it out.

733FB3CD-4F5E-45DA-9AD9-E540CA3CAA71.jpeg

• Banned
Lol
As we have previously reported, the FDA does no safety oversight on these vaccines, but simply takes the drug manufacturers’ word for it, allowing them to police themselves. See:

Just Released Documents by Pfizer Show BioNTech Paid FDA $2,875,842.00 “Drug User Fee” for COVID-19 Vaccine Approval

So we will review the data on this age group in VAERS as a service to the public.

Here is what VAERS is reporting for people over the age of 50 following COVID-19 vaccines. (Source.)

50-and-over-VAERS-3.18.22.jpg

There are currently 14,752 deaths recorded in VAERS for people over the age of 50 following a COVID-19 vaccine, covering a period of 15 months. That’s an average of 983 deaths a month for this age group.

Here are the results for this age group for the previous 30 years following ALL vaccines in VAERS. (Source.)

Two things... one MSM = the democrat propaganda wing, and there is nothing mainstream about it. It's as radical left as radical left can get. It is the mouth piece for the democrat party, period, and two, it is NOT a "vaccine." It is an experimental gene therapy shot, and it is highly dangerous.

So I shouldn't have washed my horse dewormer down with the one-shot bottle that came with my free COVID testing kit?

I looked into the sodium azide content in several of the FDA approved home test kits. The following kits contained sodium azide: BinaxNOW (Abbott), BD Veritor (BD), Flowflex (ACON), and Celltrion DiaTrust (Celltrion USA).

The most common test kit being handed out by the government is the iHealth in the orange packaging. It contains Triton™ X-100 0.1%, ProClin™ 300 0.05% which is not as toxic as those containing sodium azide, but it can cause Skin/eye irritation, burns, allergic reactions .

The free government iHealth test is also made in China.

https://injury.research.chop.edu/si...01/FDA Approved Home COVID Table for blog.pdf

• Banned
So I shouldn't have washed my horse dewormer down with the one-shot bottle that came with my free COVID testing kit?
guess not just pray you don’t get their next cold virus they are about to let loose.

Forum List

Back