Surprise: The DOJ seems to think trump may have broke the law on January 6th

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The wheels of Justice turns slow....but they turn...none the less.
No. Really! Get out of town. I can't believe it! Are you sure? TDS
TDS......TDS......TDS..TDS...

TDS. ......TDS

TDS.......TDS..

You mean they still haven't come up with a plausible lie that will stick............even after 7 years!!!

jerk-off-the-hangover.gif

No. Really! Get out of town. I can't believe it! Are you sure? TDS
TDS......TDS......TDS..TDS...

TDS. ......TDS

TDS.......TDS..
Just another set of lawyers the RNC has to pay for to protect their best 2024 option.

We know for SURE that the DOI broke the law and August 8.

Garland MUST resign - and be prosecuted for his actions.

How is that a surprise?

Of course the DOJ is looking for ways to GET TRUMP. They've been doing it for about six years, now. Leaking a subpoena to try again to make Trump look guilty is not a surprise. If we ever go a full month without that kind of shenanigan? Now, that would be a surprise.

Just another set of lawyers the RNC has to pay for to protect their best 2024 option.
Well I guess one needs the best lawyers when democrats been fishing for 5 years. What ya got him for ? Jaywalking ? Nope, not even that. Losers... lol

How is that a surprise?

Of course the DOJ is looking for ways to GET TRUMP. They've been doing it for about six years, now. Leaking a subpoena to try again to make Trump look guilty is not a surprise. If we ever go a full month without that kind of shenanigan? Now, that would be a surprise.
And what is Trump charged with ? Not even jaywalking....lol... they are fun .

Didn't the FBI already investigate Trump for this same thing? If I recall they came back with a finding that he had nothing to do with the riot that took place at the Capital? So now they're going to do ANOTHER investigation? You know...AFTER THE JAN 6TH COMMITTEE'S INVESTIGATION?

Let's be honest here, Kiddies! This is about diverting attention away from the economy...away from the border crisis...away from the supply chain crisis...away from the violent crime crisis...so the Main Stream Media can once again run interference for Joe Biden! They're going to need to draw this one out too because once the public realizes that the big spending bill that Joe, Nancy and Chuck passed doesn't do a thing to lower inflation but does raise taxes that will be passed along to consumers and does sic another 87 thousand IRS agents on taxpayers...there are going to be some PISSED off people out there!

Forum List

Back