Surging prices show the Fed must continue its tough battle against inflation

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
New figures that show Joe Biden's economy continues to suck!

A key inflation report showed consumer prices came in hotter than expected in September, punishing Americans and giving license to the Federal Reserve to maintain its pace of historic rate hikes.

On a monthly basis, overall consumer prices increased by 0.4% from August, according to data released Thursday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Economists had projected that the monthly figure would rise by 0.2%.

On an annual basis, prices rose by 8.2% in September, a slower increase than the 8.3% rise seen in August, the Consumer Price Index, which measures the changes in prices for a basket of consumer goods and services, showed. Economists had projected the pace of price increases would slow to 8.1% last month.

Right now, AGG is down only 0.11%.

The bond market didn't freak out today.

Come on, Einstein. Educate me.

Go away, already. You've been outed so many times it's ridiculous but you keep trying to convince.

Now hit your little funny, love, agree shit again you old fcking fraud. And yeah you're a fraud

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Every damn time.

Ignorant rube.

Gfy ya goddamn fraud. Absolutely everyone knows your pathetic little game. You're a goddamn left loon hiding behind "libertarian" non partisan but spew leftist crap on an and on and on

Furthermore you don't have"hundreds" of clients, I'm in the business...you aren't . It's impossible unless you're pyramiding

Gfy ya goddamn fraud. Absolutely everyone knows your pathetic little game. You're a goddamn left loon hiding behind "libertarian" non partisan but spew leftist crap on an and on and on

Furthermore you don't have"hundreds" of clients, I'm in the business...you aren't . It's impossible unless you're pyramiding
More personal attacks, no facts.

You can't back up your words.

No amount of your emoting can change that.

As inflation keeps rising the national debt slows...because older bonds issued don't have an inflation adjusted interest rate attached to them. So when the Dollar is lower in true value paying off the debt is much much easier. Especially when taxes are applied to the resulting higher incomes.

I expect they will raises the basis points soon again probably 50 or 75, but if they get too desperate they might even go 100.

They already raised what like 3 times in less than 3 months this year?

More personal attacks, no facts.

You can't back up your words.

No amount of your emoting can change that.

Roflmao, this from Mr Emoticon? Quick Mac, hit the funny, agree, whatever.

This economy is dreadful...and going to get worse. Anyone in finance knows it.... evidently you're not in finance

Roflmao, this from Mr Emoticon? Quick Mac, hit the funny, agree, whatever.

This economy is dreadful...and going to get worse. Anyone in finance knows it.... evidently you're not in finance
I said the bond market hadn't crashed today. That's it. That's when you went full bitchy Karen.

Show me where I'm wrong. That shouldn't be too much, even for a Trumpster.

Let's go. Show me where I'm wrong. Changing the subject won't work.

I said the bond market hadn't crashed today. That's it. That's when you went full bitchy Karen.

Show me where I'm wrong. That shouldn't be too much, even from a Trumpster.

Let's go. Show me where I'm wrong. Changing the subject won't work.

I don't care what you said. That's your problem

Forum List

Back