Surging inflation hurts low-income Americans the most

How much has Xi's Biden adulteration raised the debt in a mere 10 months?

Not 180%.

I know how much you hate Reagan, he destroyed your dreams. But this seems a pretty stupid tack given the circumstances.

I do not hate Reagan, I voted for him. But he is also part of why I left the GOP, even back then I cared about government spending and debt. You are free to worship him, but you cannot deny the amount he added to our debt.

It actually happened so it factual and actual, Iknow yer God can do no wrong.

Trump shut down America?

Fucking liar.

Cuomo shut down New York, Newsom shut down California - DeSantis left Florida open. Trump had no authority over the shut downs.

How does this lie fit with your other lie that "if only Trump had shut down America in 2017 no one would have died from the bioweapon democrats and their CCP masters released in 2019?" :dunno:

How true, how true! However, blaming the Democrats for the inflationary spiral is nonsensical.
The supply and demand chain hold-up bears responsibility, as does the ridiculous trade war, the pandemic, and the international market control of oil pricing. So stop politicizing it and try to research the issue, and not by listening to Tuckums, Sean, and tump who should know better.
Biden's policies directly affect the inflation spike especially in food and energy, paying people to sit at home was a major catastrophe, shutting down domestic energy projects was another. Supporting cry baby union workers is also a big contributor to this mess. Democrats fucked themselves on this one as Virginia found out first hand.

Then prove it!

And please explain how the rest of the world is going through the high gas price hikes as well.
who gives a fuck about the rest of the world, we know what policies changed here that created this mess

Didn't you get the memo, Care? The Biden White House has ditched the "temporary" claim and replaced it with "it'll be back to normal in a year or so".
In a remarkable coincidence that's about the exact same time a whole lot of Democrats are going to sent packing by the voters! :)
Slade3200 was playing that game yesterday.

We have to understand this from the perspective of the Nazis. For Slade or Care, it isn't just that the new party line is that "inflation is global and dear leader has no blame" but that the lie of last week that inflation wasn't real, it was "just temporary" never happened.

For the Nazi democrats, "the lie of the now" is all that exists. When the party shifts or pivots, what the Nazi drones were bleating an hour ago no longer exists. The lie of the now was always their position.

Slade and Care truly believe that the party line of this moment is what they have always said, and nothing else. And when the party line changes in an hour or a day, that will be what they have always claimed.

They have always been at war with EastAsia.

That's simply NOT TRUE.

Trump and team called every governor, of every state and told them we had to go in to lockdown, before he made his speech to shut it all down. He made sure they were all on the same page, before he made the announcement to shut down....including SD.

That's a blatant lie.

But we all know you don't have a hint of integrity - your Reich is too important to let integrity interfere.

That's simply NOT TRUE.

Trump and team called every governor, of every state and told them we had to go in to lockdown, before he made his speech to shut it all down. He made sure they were all on the same page, before he made the announcement to shut down....including SD.
Oh... so Trump was ahead of everyone else on this... good to know

You are one of the more delusional people on the planet, Care! Trump NEVER called every Governor and told them that. He left the decision to shut down totally up to them. It's why Governors like Noem made the call NOT to shut down! Trump never made an announcement to shut down! You need to think that because you desperately need to blame Trump for the shut downs.

Care4all will tell any lie to promote her Reich or slander the enemies of the Reich.

She is truly a psychopath.

1.2 trillion dollars over more than 5 years that actually serves a very needed purpose.

Paying back political backers of the democrat party, particularly the teachers union.

The CARES Act flooded the economy with $2.2 trillion in a year and I bet I cannot find a single post form you whining about that

You can find plenty from me.

Despite that you are a Marxist, you no doubt spewed venom at it because TWUUUMPPPP

What a surprise, proven again and again, Democrats do not care about the poor nor represent their interests-OG

American consumers are grappling with the highest inflation rate in more than three decades, and the surge in the price of everyday goods is disproportionately hurting low-income workers, according to a new analysis published Monday by the Joint Economic Committee Republicans.

The research concluded that higher inflation – which erodes individual purchasing power – is especially harmful to low- and middle-income Americans. The GOP lawmakers cited research from both the Federal Reserve Banks of Cleveland and New York, which found that inflation reduces poor individuals’ lifetime consumption opportunities more than their wealthier counterparts – largely due to rising gasoline prices.

WHERE IS SURGING INFLATION HITTING AMERICANS THE HARDEST?

"Inflation reduces poor Americans’ quality of life, and rising gas prices specifically increase the cost of living for poor Americans living in rural areas much more than for richer Americans," the JEC analysis said.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...come-americans
It is why we need to move on infrastructure upgrades and also focus on our ports. Now is the best time.

Not 180%.

In dollars, MORE. In inflation adjusted dollars, 90% of what Reagan spent defeating your beloved USSR. (which you'll NEVER EVER EVER EVER forgive him for!!)

I do not hate Reagan, I voted for him. But he is also part of why I left the GOP, even back then I cared about government spending and debt. You are free to worship him, but you cannot deny the amount he added to our debt.

Reagan said he would crush your dream of world wide Communism under Russia. If you voted for him, it's kind of silly to still be crying that he ended your dreams.

I did not blame Reagan for anything, I gave a simple fact. Why do you all hate facts so very much?

You Marxists don't do facts.

Reagan ended your dream of a world under the USSR.

You hate Reagan for rebuilding our military and defeating your beloved Communists. At the same time you praise Xi's Biden for $1.2 trillion in pork where only 8% will go to bridges, roads, or other infrastructure.

But hey, Randi Weingarten will get a third of it for her services with the teachers unions. And that's what's important to you.

You Marxists don't do facts.

Reagan ended your dream of a world under the USSR.

You hate Reagan for rebuilding our military and defeating your beloved Communists. At the same time you praise Xi's Biden for $1.2 trillion in pork where only 8% will go to bridges, roads, or other infrastructure.

But hey, Randi Weingarten will get a third of it for her services with the teachers unions. And that's what's important to you.

you are an unhinged individual. Reagan was my first CIC.

we are done here, you can have your paranoid delusions all alone

Biden's policies directly affect the inflation spike especially in food and energy, paying people to sit at home was a major catastrophe, shutting down domestic energy projects was another. Supporting cry baby union workers is also a big contributor to this mess. Democrats fucked themselves on this one as Virginia found out first hand.
Dems didn't cause inflation by with stimulus checks, which were small potatoes to begin with.
However, I agree that they should have ceased months ago. Shutting down domestic energy projects
had no effect, since work was available.

Right, I shouldn't bring up the causes of inflation while you're lying and deflecting from Xi's Biden regime causing massive inflation.

Go fetch is the first troll rule of you fascists.

We both know, no one else cares, I don't waste my time. Try one of the other troll tactics.
You made a claim that I said something and I asked you to back it up because I knew you were full of shit. You then dodged to rant about China. I’m just pointing out how pathetic that is… don’t say shit you can’t back up… it’s pretty simple

You made a claim that I said something and I asked you to back it up because I knew you were full of shit. You then dodged to rant about China. I’m just pointing out how pathetic that is… don’t say shit you can’t back up… it’s pretty simple
1637162019536.png

Forum List

Back