Supreme Court to take up Arizona's ballot harvesting law

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
Last January the liberal 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals struck down Arizona’s ban on so-called “ballot harvesting”. The court additionally put a hold on the decision to allow the state to appeal and so the ruling didn't effect this past November's election. for the most part I agree that ballot harvesting should be discouraged but then like one-size doesn't always fit all I can see room for exceptions where it makes sense such as hospitals, nursing homes, in isolated areas of the country, and I suppose it already exists for some of our foreign troops.

Arizona 'ballot harvesting' law gets hearing date for U.S. high court (azcentral.com)

It will all be mute when Joseph Biden (God's choice) makes registration automatic and creates new Federal voting laws.

So Netflix and chill. We got this.

It will all be mute when Joseph Biden (God's choice) makes registration automatic and creates new Federal voting laws.

mute?
Yeah, obviously not correct - nothing will shut you up.
4i6Ckte.gif

“Attorney General Mark Brnovich, a Republican, has argued that the ban is a basic means of curbing the potential of fraud or tampering during an election.” ibid

Of course he did.

When government seeks to place limits or restrictions on a fundamental right – in this case the right to vote – the state must provide compelling, objective, documented evidence in support of those limitations or restrictions.

Given the fact that voter ‘fraud’ my means of identity is so extremely rare as to be virtually non-existent, the 9th Circuit was correct to invalidate the Arizona measure.

That there is no compelling, objective, documented evidence in support of the law, it was clearly enacted in bad faith in an effort to disenfranchise minority voters perceived to be likely Democratic voters with the intent to benefit Republican candidates.

Expect the Supreme Court to uphold the Arizona ban; minority voters in the state will need to seek relief through the political process, however unlikely that will be.

Yeah, that's going to happen. Even if you had the Senate and SCOTUS he wouldn't have a prayer. You're stupider than I thought. And it's "moot" idiot, not "mute".

Forum List

Back