Supreme Court Restores Pentagons Authority Over Deployment Of Unvaccinated SEAL's

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The Supreme Court on Friday granted an emergency request from the Defense Department to restore its authority over the deployment of unvaccinated Navy SEALs and other special warfare service members amid a pending legal challenge to the military’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

The court’s move temporarily blocked a January ruling by a federal judge in Texas. That judge halted the department from considering vaccination status in deployment decisions affecting Navy special forces operators who have refused to comply with the military’s mandate on religious grounds.

Hack judges don't get to decide what orders military members follow or not. You don't get to "win" over what orders you don't want to follow. Every SEAL that was part of that litigation should be discharged from service immediately.

The Supreme Court on Friday granted an emergency request from the Defense Department to restore its authority over the deployment of unvaccinated Navy SEALs and other special warfare service members amid a pending legal challenge to the military’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

The court’s move temporarily blocked a January ruling by a federal judge in Texas. That judge halted the department from considering vaccination status in deployment decisions affecting Navy special forces operators who have refused to comply with the military’s mandate on religious grounds.

Hack judges don't get to decide what orders military members follow or not. You don't get to "win" over what orders you don't want to follow. Every SEAL that was part of that litigation should be discharged from service immediately.
I know that when you get attacked in coming weeks, by terrorists, when they come to kill you, or your family, I will smile, and turn away as they exterminate you, and all that you love! :fu:

Last edited:
Every SEAL that was part of that litigation should be discharged from service immediately.
I agree. Then they should jointly start a business to train average Americans the sort of skill sets we'll probably need in the near future ;)

The Pandemic is ending, so stop your war against those that disagree with you…

When the Vaccine is discovered dangerous my question to you is who will you blame?

I know that when you get attacked in coming weeks, by terrorists, when they come to kill you, or your family, I will smile, and turn away as they exterminate you, and all that you love! :fu:
Of course. They’ll die with their masks on, proud that they were fully vaccinated and boosted. More obedient than trained seals, much more obedient than a Navy SEAL

Are the terrorists hiding under my bed?

Ya know, I remember something about civilian control of our military. And I think it is also true that although Military Justice is recognized as being necessarily different than civilian law in many regards, it is still bound by the Constitution.

so, I’m not sure the ruling out of Texas which the SCOTUS “stayed” recently is the work of a “hack” judge.

Forum List

Back