Supreme Court denies demoncrats bid to EXPAND mail in voting

Good,good. Nice try demoncrats but it ain't gonna happen. You ain't gonna be given a free pass to cheat this election.
Does that mean that Trump and ,,who's the VP? Does this mean both of them will not be able to use absentee ballots anymore?

Wow...you keep lying. It has been explained to you the difference between requesting an absentee ballot under penalty of perjury and mass mailing millions of unsolicited ballots.

I know you understand the difference. I am curious why you keep telling the same lie?

Same reason all leftists lie: to get what they want.

With all this cheating from the Republicans, it's gonna make our VICTORY all the sweeter!!!
Considering when the members of the GOP are the ones who got caught trying stuff mail in ballots..
link please.

!

now to be honest, i don't give a happy fuckstick chasing a rabid gerbil to san fransisco who does it - until we can prevent fraud, NO.

happy fuckstick chasing a rabid gerbil to san fransisco

you just broke my brain -

It WAS quite the visual, wasn't it?

With all this cheating from the Republicans, it's gonna make our VICTORY all the sweeter!!!
Considering when the members of the GOP are the ones who got caught trying stuff mail in ballots..
link please.

!

now to be honest, i don't give a happy fuckstick chasing a rabid gerbil to san fransisco who does it - until we can prevent fraud, NO.

happy fuckstick chasing a rabid gerbil to san fransisco

you just broke my brain -
to be honest, the sad fuck sticks are just depressing. where ever they go.

I'm for mail-in voting but feel that this was a good decision. The issue should ultimately be decided by Texas voters through their elected officials, not the federal courts. Don't like what's going on? Then work to vote the bums out who are handling it.
if we're going to change voting at all then it won't be just what 1 side wants.

I'm for mail-in voting but feel that this was a good decision. The issue should ultimately be decided by Texas voters through their elected officials, not the federal courts. Don't like what's going on? Then work to vote the bums out who are handling it.
It is up to the states to approve or disapprove of the method of voting...

Good,good. Nice try demoncrats but it ain't gonna happen. You ain't gonna be given a free pass to cheat this election.
Does that mean that Trump and ,,who's the VP? Does this mean both of them will not be able to use absentee ballots anymore?

Wow...you keep lying. It has been explained to you the difference between requesting an absentee ballot under penalty of perjury and mass mailing millions of unsolicited ballots.

I know you understand the difference. I am curious why you keep telling the same lie?

Damn that lying Trump!

Damn that lying Trump!

Oh, puh-leeze.

It is up to the states to approve or disapprove of the method of voting...
and it's not going to be the left saying OK WE WANT THIS HOW HUSH AND GIVE IT TO US.

fuck that. their bullshit is why we are where we are now.

Damn that lying Trump!
yet you don't care about anyone else lying.

so lying doesn't bother you, trump does.

now stop lying and just be honest about it.

Any issue with these Biden lies?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back