Supreme Court agrees to hear gun right case

This is the only country where angry kids have easy access to guns
You cannot demonstrate this to be true.
We are the only country with regular school shootings. How dumb are you?
As I said: You cannot demonstrate your claim to be true.
Thanks for the proof.
Real stupid eh? Another angry child with a gun today. You always deny reality?

Officer shoots armed Wisconsin student

Let’s hope sanity prevails. The last thing we need is weaker gun laws. We already suffer regular mass and school shootings. Law enforcement is shot and killed regularly. Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.
Why haven't you moved?
Why haven’t you become a man yet? Real men don’t cling to guns while kids are dying. There is lots of support for gun control.
You avoided the question:
If things are so terrible here, why haven't you moved?
Cause I rather fix this country.

This country doesn't want YOUR fix.

Try Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, other places in the mid-east that want the masses under their heel.
The majority do actually. It’s just a matter of time...

Why haven't you moved?
Why haven’t you become a man yet? Real men don’t cling to guns while kids are dying. There is lots of support for gun control.

Try Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, other places in the mid-east that want the masses under their heel.
More fake news polls?lol

This is the only country where angry kids have easy access to guns
You cannot demonstrate this to be true.
We are the only country with regular school shootings. How dumb are you?
Thanks for the proof.
Real stupid eh? Another angry child with a gun today. You always deny reality?
Officer shoots armed Wisconsin student
Thanks for the proof

Why haven't you moved?

Another claim you cannot demonstrate to be true.
Nothing you want to do will "fix" the "problem" of gun violence in this country.
This does not in any way deter you from wanting to do those things - you just hate guns.

Why haven't you moved?

My dad had a belt buckle 40-50 years ago, with a saying on it.

"when you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns."

Might want to think about that.

Another claim you cannot demonstrate to be true.
Nothing you want to do will "fix" the "problem" of gun violence in this country.
This does not in any way deter you from wanting to do those things - you just hate guns.
If you aren't willing to defend the rights written in the bill of rights you don't deserve a right to vote or be a citizen

This is the only country where angry kids have easy access to guns. What a sad state.

No, you are confused.

The sad state of affairs for the US is that we have a shitload of Negroes and Hispanics that commit crimes.

hugtzhw23n141.jpg

[Q

What's laughable is the city tried to pull a slick one over on the supreme court and the supreme court said no you can't do that They could always bring the ordence back if the court agreed with New York City. lol

The Supremes may have taken the case to determine what level of government Voluntary Cessation is applicable.

May be that they have no intentions on ruling on the Second Amendment at this time.

[Q

What's laughable is the city tried to pull a slick one over on the supreme court and the supreme court said no you can't do that They could always bring the ordence back if the court agreed with New York City. lol

The Supremes may have taken the case to determine what level of government Voluntary Cessation is applicable.

May be that they have no intentions on ruling on the Second Amendment at this time.
I disagree just for the fact New York City tried to disrespect the court by repealing the ordinance

[Q

I disagree just for the fact New York City tried to disrespect the court by repealing the ordinance

We are in agreement there so it will be interesting to see what agenda the Court is pursuing. It could be to rule on Strict Scrutiny for the 2nd or it could be rule on a Voluntary Cessation applicability case or like you suggested to slap NY for being assholes.

[Q

We are in agreement there so it will be interesting to see what agenda the Court is pursuing. It could be to rule on Strict Scrutiny for the 2nd or it could be rule on a Voluntary Cessation applicability case or like you suggested to slap NY for being assholes.
More so being assholes

[Q

More so being assholes

I am a Floridian. I have known New Yorkers to be assholes for a long time. This state has been flooded with the sonofabitches.

[Q

More so being assholes

I am a Floridian. I have known New Yorkers to be assholes for a long time. This state has been flooded with the sonofabitches.
LOL! I hear y'all got another New Yorker this year...a Presidential sonafabitch!

[

LOL! I hear y'all got another New Yorker this year...a Presidential sonafabitch!

The thing about these stupid shithead New Yorkers that move here is that they run away from the damage done by the Democrats "upnorth". However, when they get here they forget what disasters the Democrats were and vote for Democrats here. Hopefully Trump won't be one of those dumbasses.

New York has repealed the law

What exactly is the court going to rule on?

keeping it from happening again.

in NYC, and other areas

The Supreme Court does not have jurisdiction over hypotheticals. As the law is no longer in effect, there is no longer an actual case or controversy. This is not the field of this battle. There are plenty of states and cities that have highly restrictive regulations. Pick any one of them and instigate a pro forma case.

The Supreme Court does not have jurisdiction over hypotheticals. As the law is no longer in effect, there is no longer an actual case or controversy. This is not the field of this battle. There are plenty of states and cities that have highly restrictive regulations. Pick any one of them and instigate a pro forma case.

It's pretty clear the game that New York City is trying to play, here. They enacted a law that they knew was blatantly unconstitutional and illegal, and which would certainly be struck down right away by any non-corrupt court that heard a case involving it. The repealed it only because it was going to come before the Supreme Court where they knew it would get thrown out, with precedents being set that would tear down many other unconstitutional gun-control laws all over the nation. They probably figured that the Supreme Court would then dismiss that conflict as “moot”, at which time NYC could reenact the law, and resume enforcing it until another credible challenge arose. And if NYC was allowed to get away with playing this game, then so would other jurisdictions that had similarly unconstitutional laws. If this game were allowed, then it could be played indefinitely, keeping the Supreme Court from ever getting the chance to hear any case on these matters.

The Supreme Court taking up this case, even though the law in question has been repealed, is really the only way to put a stop to this game.

Forum List

Back