Support integrity and justice, 2 million already raised for marine charged in death of subway criminal.

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20230515_174807.jpg

I hope this man is found not guilty

You can send all the money you'd like. It won't help. No one asked him to intervene. The subject never made a physical move toward anyone. Kid made a bad decision and it's going to cost him.
He'll do a few years for manslaughter (most likely). A whole lot less than if the skin colors were reversed.

I generally give a Marine a pass or at least am very prejudiced in their favor. But in this case I would have to see the entire event to form an opinion. If the entire event is not on video, we can argue all we want but we do not know if he was justified or not. The rest of the argument is meaningless. Hopefully the Marine is justified.

Clowns .
Such an obvious False Flag incdent and the Gullibles still suck it up .
Both came from very privleged backgrounds and the photograher is a well trusted CIA asset with a lifetime of collaboration .

Clowns .
Such an obvious False Flag incdent and the Gullibles still suck it up .
Both came from very privleged backgrounds and the photograher is a well trusted CIA asset with a lifetime of collaboration .
Why?

I generally give a Marine a pass or at least am very prejudiced in their favor. But in this case I would have to see the entire event to form an opinion. If the entire event is not on video, we can argue all we want but we do not know if he was justified or not. The rest of the argument is meaningless. Hopefully the Marine is justified.
Since he was a former Marine he gets a pass?
I believe an eyewitness said your Marine came from behind and put the victim in a chokehold, un-provoked.

Since he was a former Marine he gets a pass?
I believe an eyewitness said your Marine came from behind and put the victim in a chokehold, un-provoked.
We can argue all day, but it will be the video or testimony. I worked big city ERs for years and we had techniques we used when there were 4 or more of us and one even big violent/confused guy. They did not teach me the safe take down methods in the Marine Corps.

We can argue all day, but it will be the video or testimony. I worked big city ERs for years and we had techniques we used when there were 4 or more of us and one even big violent/confused guy. They did not teach me the safe take down methods in the Marine Corps.
I got it. You won't answer.

Forum List

Back