Support For Abbott Plunging In Texas: poll

Ah yes, let the little baby hissy fits begin. Is that your plan in court? :auiqs.jpg:
Wow I gave you evidence, you ignored it because it doesn't fit the narrative in your 10 year old world........I had an article that said the Cuomo Administration LIED about how many COVID patients were sent to nursing homes........which is how the people in nursing homes died.........You obviously are retarded.........you lost.....you know it....deal with it.

And the picture of YOU PEOPLE inviting them in will also-) You are screwed, lol.
W
The picture of Texans chasing Haitians on horseback with whips will live in infamy.
You mean the photos of people on horses controlling them with reigns. They weren't whips......SMH.........how do people fall for this bullshit from the media over and over.....

W

You mean the photos of people on horses controlling them with reigns. They weren't whips......SMH.........how do people fall for this bullshit from the media over and over.....

Your denial is disgusting. Controlling people by riding down on them like they were cattle?

Texas won't live this one down.. The whole world has seen these cowboys and their whips.

What happened to Border Patrol uniforms?

Had your daily little hissy fit and forgot already, eh? I guess you need yo go back and read your own comments.
I love Indiana, lower taxes than that crazy Illinois. You should move over there, lol. You are a phony, aren't you there Boseaphus. You should be all about paying extra, shouldn't you? Oh wait, you are a Meme, lol. You talk crap, and then you just kinda waffle. Stay here and talk junk, just in case you are screwed; or maybe you don't have a J-O-B! Phony baloney, you got nothing!

Your denial is disgusting. Controlling people by riding down on them like they were cattle?

Texas won't live this one down.. The whole world has seen these cowboys and their whips.

What happened to Border Patrol uniforms?
Well if it was me, I'd have the National Guard mow them all down.........get the fuck out......go to a port and do you paperwork........if you can't fuck off...that better?

Then why isn't that being reported by any republicans? When only democrats report how bad a republican is doing, I tend to discount that as gaslighting.
Well after all these are the people that think Joe Biden is great and everyone loves him...........DELUSIONAL

lol....how can you people say that politicians dont bullshit their way to were they are?....no wonder why politics is like it is....but dont worry lady im sure the republicans dont think any of theirs lie and cheat either.....geezus those masks are starting to cover the eyes now.....

No one is saying that they haven't embellished some stories, or said something that wasn't entirely accurate, but they don't lie as a standard practice, they follow ethics laws, and there have only been three arrests and convictions of members of Democratic Presidential Administrations in the past 4 Democratic Administrations.

Republicans have investigated the Clintons more than 25 times without finding anything to charge them with, or any evidence they committed any crimes. If everything I ever did was investigated, like the Clintons, I sure as hell wouldn't be doing anything dishonest either. I wouldn't even jaywalk with half the nation chanting "Lock her up".

Republicans will stand there and lie to your face, and when caught, scream about the unfairness that nobody every charges Democrats with any crimes.

Then why isn't that being reported by any republicans? When only democrats report how bad a republican is doing, I tend to discount that as gaslighting.

Republicans never tell you the truth about anything. When Democrats are doing well, Republicans say they're destroying the country. When Republicans are destroying the country, they blame the Democrats for it.

You gave no evidence. All I saw you do was present a link you never read. You presented no evidence of that causing anyone's death, nor will you. Because you don't have any.
No evidence of what causing death? COVID? So the numbers the media quote are lies? OR are you saying noone died in a nursing home in NY?

That is idiotic beyond compare.

When was the last time a republican destroyed the country?

Donald J. Trump killed 500,000 people in a pandemic and crash the economy. 2020.

George W. Bush - left an economy totally cratered and shedding 500,000 jobs per month. He nearly took down the world economy with him, prompting the rest of the first world to tighten banking rules and regulations, and disentangled themselves from US markets.

Bush started wars which drained your economy and your credit for 20 years. While American infrastructure crumbled, you rebuilt Afghanistan.

Wow I gave you evidence, you ignored it because it doesn't fit the narrative in your 10 year old world........I had an article that said the Cuomo Administration LIED about how many COVID patients were sent to nursing homes........which is how the people in nursing homes died.........You obviously are retarded.........you lost.....you know it....deal with it.

The people Cuomo sent back to nursing homes were non-infectious recovering patients. There is absolutely no evidence that ANYONE died as a result. The facilities had the ability to turn the patients away if they didn't have proper facilities to deal with them. Last but not least, the policy was only in effect for a few days, so few patients were actually returned to nursing homes.

This is typical of right wing media to gin up outrage and scandal over "Democrats killing Americans" when no such thing has happened, but like Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Republicans use any opportunity to accuse Democrats of killing Americans. Even as Republican policies kill Americans.

Cuomo was getting a lot of good press for his covid response and Trump couldn't have that. He especially couldn't have Cuomo's new conferences being more watched than his daily shit show, so FOX just had to take him down. The nursing home lie is how they tried.

No one is saying that they haven't embellished some stories, or said something that wasn't entirely accurate, but they don't lie as a standard practice, they follow ethics laws, and there have only been three arrests and convictions of members of Democratic Presidential Administrations in the past 4 Democratic Administrations.

Republicans have investigated the Clintons more than 25 times without finding anything to charge them with, or any evidence they committed any crimes. If everything I ever did was investigated, like the Clintons, I sure as hell wouldn't be doing anything dishonest either. I wouldn't even jaywalk with half the nation chanting "Lock her up".

Republicans will stand there and lie to your face, and when caught, scream about the unfairness that nobody every charges Democrats with any crimes.
lol..geezus.....sure they dont.....

Forum List

Back