Support Fatigue

The State of Israel is doing everything it was prophecied to do. Not much thought needed, just sit back and watch.
Prophesy? That is what gets so fatiguing. Israel an some holy book shit. Terrorists and some holy book shit.

People were slowly waking up to the narcissism of small differences over there in the -- ahem -- holy land. They will fall back to that after this dust up is over. Those people are all cousins anyway.

Years ago I suffered support fatigue defending Israel, many times right or wrong. Israel was the little guy, the victim, the...

I wonder how many now have it or are noticing signs of it creeping up on you?
you and your ilk view Israel as a product of western civilization and colonialism ... the vile left hates western civilization and will do anything to bring it down .. the left is willing to turn the US into a third world shithole if necessary to change the western culture thats made America prosperous .. the left has shown its true Nazi colors in their antisemitic stance against Israel the only nation that allows freedom of religion , speech ect .. in that region . the left wants so called equity in all aspects even war !

you and your ilk view Israel as a product of western civilization and colonialism ... the vile left hates western civilization and will do anything to bring it down .. the left is willing to turn the US into a third world shithole if necessary to change the western culture thats made America prosperous .. the left has shown its true Nazi colors in their antisemitic stance against Israel the only nation that allows freedom of religion , speech ect .. in that region . the left wants so called equity in all aspects even war !
Dante actually loves western civilization. And colonialism? Dante's roots in North America are tied mostly to colonists as opposed to immigrants. Few if any of my ancestors were dirty, filthy, swarthy immigrants storming into Ellis Island (haven't found one link yet) .

Dante does have a point, until Hamas yet again acts like the devil's little helpers.
Like the Zionist movement, they're just acting out some twisted holy book thingie.

Sad but true. Very little difference in where these people come from. They're cousins. They should leave the rest of us alone. All of them.

Even that crazed holy book the Bible would show you how. Shit, they're all 'Children of Abraham" the crazy guy willing to slit his own child's head off for their god. Sound familiar?
lol. I knew you would use the Bible to confirm your opinion. I saw an opportunity to expose hypocrisy, and couldn't resist.

Isaac and Ishmael were half brothers.
Abraham had no intention of coming down off the mountain without Isaac. He told his servant to wait for them to return. He trusted God.
And God prophesied how bad the descendants of Ishmael would be:
“a wild ass among men; his hand shall be against every man, and every man’s hand against him. And he shall dwell over against all his brethren”

The holy book called it and we are living it...

Like the Zionist movement, they're just acting out some twisted holy book thingie.

Sad but true. Very little difference in where these people come from. They're cousins. They should leave the rest of us alone. All of them.
We're their cousins as well (actually brothers). Why do you think we share the same holy book?

lol. I knew you would use the Bible to confirm your opinion. I saw an opportunity to expose hypocrisy, and couldn't resist.

Isaac and Ishmael were half brothers.
Abraham had no intention of coming down off the mountain without Isaac. He told his servant to wait for them to return. He trusted God.
And God prophesied how bad the descendants of Ishmael would be:
“a wild ass among men; his hand shall be against every man, and every man’s hand against him. And he shall dwell over against all his brethren”

The holy book called it and we are living it...
:icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back