Super Tuesday: March 1, 2016

I refreshed my Dove bar supply for the Fox coverage of the returns tonite. Double dose of pleasure.

Fox News is gonna lose it if Trump does well. Ailes and Murdoch clearly have it in for him. Murdoch has been a big Clinton donor in tha past, and Ailes is a Neocon (Nazi) Bushy. Trump really upsets their order of things. Gotta admit, it would be fun watching them lose it if Trump does well. I'll probably be tuning in.
You could be right...but Cavuto and Dobbs are supportive...Megyn may get a vaginal spasm...

I refreshed my Dove bar supply for the Fox coverage of the returns tonite. Double dose of pleasure.

Fox News is gonna lose it if Trump does well. Ailes and Murdoch clearly have it in for him. Murdoch has been a big Clinton donor in tha past, and Ailes is a Neocon (Nazi) Bushy. Trump really upsets their order of things. Gotta admit, it would be fun watching them lose it if Trump does well. I'll probably be tuning in.
You could be right...but Cavuto and Dobbs are supportive...Megyn may get a vaginal spasm...

Yeah, i like Cavuto and Dobbs. Voices of reason.

Heads need to roll if this is true.

Heads need to roll if there is a propaganda scam going.

Put everything related to today's Super Tuesday elections here. Thanks!
Trump votes in TX changing to Rubio.

People voting for Donald Trump in today’s Super Tuesday Texas Primary are seeing their ballots changed to show a vote for Marco Rubio.​

Numerous callers flooded Austin-based radio station KLBJ this morning with reports of mistakes after they tried to vote for Trump.
Report: Trump Supporters in Texas See Votes Switched to Rubio
Rove calls Austin "Moscow on the Colorado"...

Put everything related to today's Super Tuesday elections here. Thanks!
Trump votes in TX changing to Rubio.

People voting for Donald Trump in today’s Super Tuesday Texas Primary are seeing their ballots changed to show a vote for Marco Rubio.​

Numerous callers flooded Austin-based radio station KLBJ this morning with reports of mistakes after they tried to vote for Trump.
Report: Trump Supporters in Texas See Votes Switched to Rubio
Rove calls Austin "Moscow on the Colorado"...
A cancer infesting a once great state.

56d5c3601e0000c60070f11d.png

Farmer Appropriately Uses Manure To Spell Out 'No Trump'

Wow, I salute that farmer!

Cruz just said that tomorrow morning will be a 2-person race. Interesting...

He'll make the case that he has won two states, and is the only candidate to beat Trump. He'll rightfully claim Rubio has won zero states and should drop out of the race. He should throw in that at this point, Rubio is dismally behind in Florida, with Trump having a 91% chance of beating Rubio in his home state, while Rubio only has a 8% chance of winning.

View attachment 65414

Political Prediction Market - CNNPolitics.com
From that same site:

23ofme.jpg

Very informative.

Especially this section:

The Republican National Committee decided back in 2014 that all states holding their nominating contests before March 15 must award their delegates to the candidates proportionally, rather than on a winner-take-all basis.

So, who do we have on Super Tuesday? The most conservative states: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Wyoming.

All are forced to award their delegates proportionally by the RNC.

But the many of the more moderate states are winner take all.

Anyone who is supporting Cruz should understand, the fix is in folks. One of the many reasons I support Trump. The GOP gives you the illusion of choice, but the game is rigged to the advantage of the more moderate candidate. The RNC understands. They know that the opposition in the primary will come from a far right candidate, and they have stacked the deck to insure that candidate cannot win.

That is why there is panic right now in the halls of Republican power. Trump uses that built in structural advantage AGAINST the Establishment candidate. Trump is very popular in the more moderate states, as well as the more conservative states he is going to sweep on Super Tuesday.

Trump? I'm disappointed in you. You want the whole country to be like those people who bought into trump university?

Do you want the whole country to be like those people in Benghazi who lost their lives during Hillary's failed 3am phone call?

He'll make the case that he has won two states, and is the only candidate to beat Trump. He'll rightfully claim Rubio has won zero states and should drop out of the race. He should throw in that at this point, Rubio is dismally behind in Florida, with Trump having a 91% chance of beating Rubio in his home state, while Rubio only has a 8% chance of winning.

View attachment 65414

From that same site:

23ofme.jpg

Yep...that's about where it has been since last year. At the beginning of the political season, it was 60/40 Democrat.

I expected it to tilt more toward 50/50 when Hillary was beaten in NH, and the Democratic primary race tightened, but was surprised when they didn't. I expect the odds to shift somewhat after the nominees are decided.

Trump expands the electoral map for Republicans...there is no doubt about that. Trump can compete in PA, NH, WI, and MI.

Completely objectively, you can't argue with that. All the enthusiasm this election cycle is with Trump. Hillary just isn't that compelling a candidate. The GOP is going to rue the false bigotry claims they are making right now in a month, because it feeds a false narrative that Hillary can exploit to gin up her base. But, of course, they are more interested in protecting their own powerbase than winning the white house, so this is the result. What hidden truths would come to light if a political outsider beholden to no one but the people was elected President for the first time in in generations.

I'll just be glad when it's over, getting tired of all the freaking robo calls.

I got one from Kirk Cameron during the NV caucuses last week. :laugh:

Cellphone and Netflix, DTMB...no robocalls, no campaign ads. Nirvana.

My cell phone is what they called. I don't have a land line phone.

Good grief. That would really upset me. Our primary isn't until March 15th, so I don't know if that kind of crap is coming here, but I hope not.

I'll just be glad when it's over, getting tired of all the freaking robo calls.

I got one from Kirk Cameron during the NV caucuses last week. :laugh:

Cellphone and Netflix, DTMB...no robocalls, no campaign ads. Nirvana.

My cell phone is what they called. I don't have a land line phone.

Good grief. That would really upset me. Our primary isn't until March 15th, so I don't know if that kind of crap is coming here, but I hope not.

I got 8 calls on my land line from 12:30 to 5:00 PM. Only 1 was a human, I told him I'd already voted and he hung up.

View attachment 65414

From that same site:

23ofme.jpg

Yep...that's about where it has been since last year. At the beginning of the political season, it was 60/40 Democrat.

I expected it to tilt more toward 50/50 when Hillary was beaten in NH, and the Democratic primary race tightened, but was surprised when they didn't. I expect the odds to shift somewhat after the nominees are decided.

Trump expands the electoral map for Republicans...there is no doubt about that. Trump can compete in PA, NH, WI, and MI.

Completely objectively, you can't argue with that. All the enthusiasm this election cycle is with Trump. Hillary just isn't that compelling a candidate. The GOP is going to rue the false bigotry claims they are making right now in a month, because it feeds a false narrative that Hillary can exploit to gin up her base. But, of course, they are more interested in protecting their own powerbase than winning the white house, so this is the result. What hidden truths would come to light if a political outsider beholden to no one but the people was elected President for the first time in in generations.
He also may take Co out of battleground status, and he won't win in Va or probably NC. He may put Az in play.

Forum List

Back