Sunny Hostin Says WH Aide Committed Battery,Not Acosta

That's what she said. She gave an example. She said is she was holding a cup, and you snatched it from her (touching just the cup), then you've committed a battery against her - because the cup is an "extension" of her. So when the White House aide touched the microphone, Sunny Hostin, on The View, claims that was a battery against Jim Acosta.

She claims her source for this is Justicia, which provides free case law, codes, regulations and legal information for lawyers, and anyone.

So by Sunny Hostin's logic then, it you touch something that someone else is touching, you have then committed a battery against that person ? I can't even begin to explain how absurd all this sounds. Any ideas, opinions, conjecture ?
The only crime committed was tRump's 1st amendment violation.

That's what she said. She gave an example. She said is she was holding a cup, and you snatched it from her (touching just the cup), then you've committed a battery against her - because the cup is an "extension" of her. So when the White House aide touched the microphone, Sunny Hostin, on The View, claims that was a battery against Jim Acosta.

She claims her source for this is Justicia, which provides free case law, codes, regulations and legal information for lawyers, and anyone.

So by Sunny Hostin's logic then, it you touch something that someone else is touching, you have then committed a battery against that person ? I can't even begin to explain how absurd all this sounds. Any ideas, opinions, conjecture ?
/—-/ It wasn’t JomBo’s mic. It belongs to the WH Press Room. JimBo was just borrowing it.

She is a thug who tried to rough up a member of the press

She deserves to be fired

^^ Unproductive BS

She is a thug

Did she ever hear of the words please and thank-you

May I please have the microphone Mr Acosta ?
I’m sorry, I’m not done with it
You can have it as soon as the President answers my question

She is a thug

Acosta tried to rape her.

He wasn't asking a question. His last statement was "but they were hundreds of miles away." That is not a question. It's an argument.

She is a thug

He wasn't asking a question. His last statement was "but they were hundreds of miles away." That is not a question. It's an argument.

He asked why Trump called it an invasion
Trump gave an incoherent response

The thug intern invaded his personal space

You do not just grab a microphone from a highly respected member of the press

She is a thug

Is he so 'highly respected' he can ignore the president when said president says his time is up?

/—-/ It wasn’t JomBo’s mic. It belongs to the WH Press Room. JimBo was just borrowing it.
And the White House and everything in it, is OURS.

Tell you what, you go up there and claim yours and see where that gets you.

clintons disagreed with you there. :)

Tell you what, you go up there and claim yours and see where that gets you.
this paddleball is all i need...and this lamp...

(man in black suit on shoulder mic) we have a situation in the paddleball room...

I give it to liberals, they stick together. Even when they act like a fool. Even your own messiah thinks you all are idiots. Gruber said that.

If the White House was in the right here...why did they feel the need to use a DOCTORED video (edited by INFORWARS) to try to make their case?

She is a thug

Is he so 'highly respected' he can ignore the president when said president says his time is up?

That is why we have a free press
Meekly walking away when an elective representative tells you to does not get questions answered

Trump is a bully who tries to control the press. The Press should not stand for it

She’s a lawyer. She’s just quoting the law.

If the White House was in the right here...why did they feel the need to use a DOCTORED video (edited by INFORWARS) to try to make their case?

Gotta love how they declare CNN to be “ fake news”

To prove it, they pull out a doctored video from InfoWars

You can’t make this shit up

I know right? This is the republican party that has lost its mind. They have no values, no morals, they’re fine with lies and smears. This party will be an embarrassment to America decades into the future.

Who the fuck is Sunny Hostin and why should anyone care about the ravings of an insignificant loon such as this Hostin?
Well she’s black. So of course Republicans are going to say that. Because they’re racist. Black people can’t be smart according to them. And gasp she has an education. That makes her even worse.

Forum List

Back