Sun of Justice

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
If the fallen idol isn't the Luciferous light between the sun & earth as sun worship then why does the RCC call him
"Jesus the sun of justice" instead of
son of justice?

newtheologicalmovement.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-does-ihs-stand-for-meaning-of-holy.html?m=1

If the fallen idol isn't the Luciferous light between the sun & earth as sun worship then why does the RCC call him
son of justice?

newtheologicalmovement.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-does-ihs-stand-for-meaning-of-holy.html?m=1

Why does Psalms call God a sun?

12. For the Lord, God, is a sun and a shield; the Lord bestows favor and glory; He does not withhold goodness from those who walk in innocence.

Context of Chapter 84 in the Tanakh helps, also the word "a sun" not the Sun is used like in the Jesus phrase. Context talks about shield. Helps to know the scribes poetically used words of description like 'clouds' to mean gathering of Kohanim, the Lord of hosts coming with his clouds and out of the clouds like in Daniel means The King (Lord) is Spiritually light/bright like "A Sun" peaking out of the clouds spreading the spiritual light (knowledge &Truth) like a sun spreading through literal sky clouds and as a protector (like a shield) hence
Dan 12:1-4.

and if you're Giorgio A. Tsoukalos you think it's evidence of Ancient Alien visitation, simply because he did not know biblical slang and usage of words of that era by the scribes poetically describing things.

There is also "the sun" reference in Malachi, seems to be a common analogy.

Last edited:
(Tanach 3:19-21) yes in context of prior chapters
we see it's referencing the heat and fire of the refiners fire analogy of the judgement of the wicked, so Sun in Malachi in context of righteousness is liken to the term given Melchi Tsadek (King of Righteousness) given the great Judge. Both usages further reveal the word we translate as Sun as possibly a slang for King.
Also in that Malachi they say: God will not be God if all his wisdom are known to man.
This is because as I eluded to many times, the mediator is a revealer of the Essence (Shalem), so as the Malakh Tsadek is a man in the time to come (olam habah) teaching us of that Essence (non tangible) which is not a man and to the past this speaker/orator is perceived as 'their god', but not God the Essence of Creation.
So by time the secrets of messaging become revealed (knowledge catches up to the process), and where the beginning is at the end, people finally see the angel of the Lord is not God the creator, but in reflection of and manifestation of that nature being described.
Also the word translated as wings:
actually using the gender it's written in refers to being edgy or edges of ones garment like the robe worn or fringed like wings could be slang for the edge of ones being as well.
Kanaph is a
Feminine noun, sometimes used as
Wing, extremity, edge

Lastly the word rise once again eludes to through refering to Dan 12:1-4 the one who rises
the Evening Star (is Michael as the rising arch thus rising arc of the planet represented Michael as the Shalem-evening star) Jesus however claimed to be the nemesis fallen Morning star in Rev 22:16 and Jesus did come first as the son of perdition (to fall to the pit)
1Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27 so Jesus can't be the one in Malachi as falaciously claimed by Christians.
Read any interp of the scrolls and they all tell you Michael is the
Malakh Tsadek and
Melchi Zadok=Melchizedek

Sources for Michael being the refiners fire(Judge),
thus one spoken of in Malachi.

Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (mediator/Judge)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

Sun of Justice....... Hmmmmm...The RCC pushes their son of Justice because they claim not only what you stated above Michael but if you do not follow "their" interpretation then you are damned for eternity and that going to "heaven" is for JUST US meaning Follow Our "Sun" and "Just US " will be allowed into Heaven.....True gang affiliation if I ever saw if because they are saying our way only......Just US....

son of justice?

Why does Psalms call God a sun?

12. For the Lord, God, is a sun and a shield; the Lord bestows favor and glory; He does not withhold goodness from those who walk in innocence.
Most of the Psalms are filled with metaphors and hidden word games, along with the translations many of the original content is lost. The Psalms were written to glorify and praise God is many different variations.
"God is(my*) a sun" (*can be found in other Psalms) is either a metaphor just like Joseph dream that he sees a moon and twelve stars, God is the source of the light for us all, mightier than all.
Also the original words oriented in Hebrew as "My Sun" (Shimshi) which can also be described as "My Use"(Purpose as we are all instruments for God)
There is also many of the hidden context all across the Psalm, 'Shemesh' Gemetria is 640 which is also the value of 'The Ultimate Good'

Extra note - English is a very literal language compared to Hebrew, there is over a million words in English and just 70,000 in Hebrew.

Sun of Justice....... Hmmmmm...The RCC pushes their son of Justice because they claim not only what you stated above Michael but if you do not follow "their" interpretation then you are damned for eternity and that going to "heaven" is for JUST US meaning Follow Our "Sun" and "Just US " will be allowed into Heaven.....True gang affiliation if I ever saw if because they are saying our way only......Just US....

And the irony is it's opposite justice to be accepted in the reward not for your deeds and being, but for that affiliation and acceptance in the gang through stroking the ego of their master in charge.
That's not Justice that is group pride and human ego.

Exactly....It is the same as someone mouths the platitude of I have my Freedom...They never question what it is that that means exactly they just figure it means they are free...I always correct them and say it means They are Free to be dumb...Freedumb.....I explain to them that being free doesnt give someone a blank cheque to do as they wish there are still consequences but when you teach that you are from a particular group and you have a "free" get out of jail card up your sleeve they have the circle the wagons mentality and feel they have a right to do as they please because of the group supporting them... So Justice becomes truly Just Us and as you say it is the opposite of true Justice which is supposed to be blind and impartial but in this case the damn "SUN" keeps blinding them to the truth.....

Yeah that free get out of sin card is exactly why the jails are filled with cross tattoos, cross necklaces, cross earings and neither the criminals or their victims are saved in an icon idol and it's affiliated pride.

Forum List

Back