Sun explodes in activity!!!

The planet COULD warm 4c by 2100. Lets see how much more food humanity will have and how much better the planet will be to support human life when it does. You people say you went it to happen...I'd say you might get it too. Look at the good side of it
1# Warmer winters,
2# Drilling for oil in the arctic
3# farming in northern Canada and Russia

:lol::lol::lol:

Either way you people deserve it!

And the planet could cool, too.

Instead of your meaningless rhetoric, get busy trying to (at long last) prove that there is ANY correlation between human produced CO2 and "global warming." Then prove that natural sources for any global warming aren't far outpacing any marginal increase which might be attributable to humans.

So far, you guys have sucked ass at that "minor" set of considerations.

Been proven since 1858.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Nope. It has been HYPOTHESIZED and discussed for many years. BUT --

It has NEVER been "proved."

Nobel prize winner for physics in 1973 Dr. Ivar Giaever resigned as a Fellow from the American Physical Society (APS) on September 13, 2011 in disgust over the group’s promotion of man-made global warming fears. Climate Depot has obtained the exclusive email Giaever sent to APS Executive Officer Kate Kirby to announce his formal resignation.

Dr. Giaever wrote to Kirby of APS: “Thank you for your letter inquiring about my membership. I did not renew it because I cannot live with the (APS) statement below (on global warming): APS: ‘The evidence is incontrovertible: Global warming is occurring. If no mitigating actions are taken, significant disruptions in the Earth’s physical and ecological systems, social systems, security and human health are likely to occur. We must reduce emissions of greenhouse gases beginning now.’

Giaever announced his resignation from APS was due to the group’s belief in man-made global warming fears. Giaever explained in his email to APS: “In the APS it is ok to discuss whether the mass of the proton changes over time and how a multi-universe behaves, but the evidence of global warming is incontrovertible? The claim (how can you measure the average temperature of the whole earth for a whole year?) is that the temperature has changed from ~288.0 to ~288.8 degree Kelvin in about 150 years, which (if true) means to me is that the temperature has been amazingly stable, and both human health and happiness have definitely improved in this ‘warming’ period.”

Giaever was one of President Obama’s key scientific supporters in 2008. Giaever joined over 70 Nobel Science Laureates in endorse Obama in an October 29, 2008 open letter. In addition to Giaever, other prominent scientists have resigned from APS over its stance on man-made global warming. See: Prominent Physicist Hal Lewis Resigns from APS: ‘Climategate was a fraud on a scale I have never seen…Effect on APS position: None. None at all. This is not science’

Giaever, a professor at the School of Engineering and School of Science Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, has become a vocal dissenter from the alleged “consensus” regarding man-made climate fears. He was featured prominently in the 2009 U.S. Senate Report of (then) Over 700 Dissenting International Scientists from Man-made global warming. Giaever, who is a member of the National Academy of Sciences and won the 1973 Nobel Prize for Physics.

Nobel Prize-Winning Physicist Who Endorsed Obama Dissents! Resigns from American Physical Society Over Group’s Promotion of Man-Made Global Warming | The SPPI Blog

The planet COULD warm 4c by 2100. Lets see how much more food humanity will have and how much better the planet will be to support human life when it does. You people say you went it to happen...I'd say you might get it too. Look at the good side of it
1# Warmer winters,
2# Drilling for oil in the arctic
3# farming in northern Canada and Russia

:lol::lol::lol:

Either way you people deserve it!

Instead of your meaningless rhetoric, get busy trying to (at long last) prove that there is ANY correlation between human produced CO2 and "global warming." Then prove that natural sources for any global warming aren't far outpacing any marginal increase which might be attributable to humans.

This is what 4c of warming will do. :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSYsrUZdYyc]Climate Change - Worst Case Scenario - YouTube[/ame]

What 4 degree centigrade warming?

The imaginary one ?

Show me what a 4 degree centigrade drop "will" do.

Table of Contents

Theme Issue 'Four degrees and beyond: the potential for a global temperature increase of four degrees and its implications' compiled and edited by Mark G. New, Diana M. Liverman, Richard A. Betts, Kevin L. Anderson and Chris C. West

Table of Contents

Theme Issue 'Four degrees and beyond: the potential for a global temperature increase of four degrees and its implications' compiled and edited by Mark G. New, Diana M. Liverman, Richard A. Betts, Kevin L. Anderson and Chris C. West

Look at the AGW Faithers, the doom-sayers, telling us what "will" happen IF we accept the disputed premise AS the conclusion!

Compelling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSYsrUZdYyc]Climate Change - Worst Case Scenario - YouTube[/ame]

The imaginary one ?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ef/Iceage_north-intergl_glac_hg.png

:lol:

The imaginary one ?

An ice age. We have had 0.7+ already. The differance between interglacial and ice age was minor forcing from the Milankovic Cycles, and a drop from 280 ppm of CO2 to 180 ppm of CO2. We have already added 110 ppm of CO2 for a total of 390 ppm. Plus the increases in other GHGs, for an equivelant of 450+ ppm.

You might not like reality. You can deny it as you please. None of which will change it one whit.

To paraphrase the Clinton Gore ticket, "it's the Sun stupid". It has always been the Sun and it will always be the Sun. Ice core samples show radical changes in the Earth's temperature in the last several thousand years. There are marks on boulders in NYC's Central Park that show a glacier that dragged a ton of stuff and gouged the Hudson River. How did it happen before humans and fire? It ain't about the piddling carbon footprint of a hundred years of the industrial age. It's the Sun stupid.

It's the stupidity, you stupid ass.

We damned well know what drives the ice ages. And we should be slowly sliding into the next one over a few thousand years. Instead, we are rapidly warming.

You idiotic flap yap about glacial straitions is simply a diversion to prevent people from realizing the present effects of a rapidly warming climate.

Oh boy, NOAA warned about a ice age during the 70's but radical greenies chose to pick and chose which climate data they like the best and of course the climate data the left likes the best is the bogus science that hurts the American economy the most. Get it? The fake science of global warming isn't designed to save the world. It equals the downfall of the US and capitalism>

Table of Contents

Look at the AGW Faithers, the doom-sayers, telling us what "will" happen IF we accept the disputed premise AS the conclusion!

Compelling.

Yep, you surely know more than the scientists.:razz:

And this is published by the Royal Society, the oldest scientific society in the world.

To paraphrase the Clinton Gore ticket, "it's the Sun stupid". It has always been the Sun and it will always be the Sun. Ice core samples show radical changes in the Earth's temperature in the last several thousand years. There are marks on boulders in NYC's Central Park that show a glacier that dragged a ton of stuff and gouged the Hudson River. How did it happen before humans and fire? It ain't about the piddling carbon footprint of a hundred years of the industrial age. It's the Sun stupid.

We damned well know what drives the ice ages. And we should be slowly sliding into the next one over a few thousand years. Instead, we are rapidly warming.

You idiotic flap yap about glacial straitions is simply a diversion to prevent people from realizing the present effects of a rapidly warming climate.

Oh boy, NOAA warned about a ice age during the 70's but radical greenies chose to pick and chose which climate data they like the best and of course the climate data the left likes the best is the bogus science that hurts the American economy the most. Get it? The fake science of global warming isn't designed to save the world. It equals the downfall of the US and capitalism>

This is what 4-6c of warming will do...In fact if it got this hot europe will become a desert. :lol::lol::lol: How is this good for our economy?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSYsrUZdYyc&feature=player_embedded]Climate Change - Worst Case Scenario - YouTube[/ame]

Like hell they did, you lying asshole.

Did scientists predict an impending ice age in the 1970s?

The fact is that around 1970 there were 6 times as many scientists predicting a warming rather than a cooling planet. Today, with 30+years more data to analyse, we've reached a clear scientific consensus: 97% of working climate scientists agree with the view that human beings are causing global warming.

The imaginary one ?

An ice age. We have had 0.7+ already. The differance between interglacial and ice age was minor forcing from the Milankovic Cycles, and a drop from 280 ppm of CO2 to 180 ppm of CO2. We have already added 110 ppm of CO2 for a total of 390 ppm. Plus the increases in other GHGs, for an equivelant of 450+ ppm.

You might not like reality. You can deny it as you please. None of which will change it one whit.

I am a fan of reality which is why I enjoy rubbing your un-willing nose in it.

Your FAITH (Praise Gaia) in AGW is nice. But it is not well-established science.

And if the Earth happens to lose 4 degrees or gain 4 degrees c., the reasons for it will have virtually nothing to do with man.

Look up in the sky on a cloudless day around -- oh -- noon. When you spot that huge giant bright shining radiant hot yellowish colored orb in the sky ( psst-- it's a very nearby star), you will be taking the first step in recognizing the true cause of global climate and climate changes here on Planet Earth.

Amen.

If it warms .13c by 2020 then will you charge your mind? .013c per year....

The means was .53c in 2009
The means will BE .66 by 2020

Count on it

That is the warming rate of the UAH, which is ran by Spencer. That will be any "normal" enso year...Yes, every fucking year by 2020 will beat 2010, 2005!!! It will take a -2c within 3.4 to not be first or second in the 2011 record.

If I'm wrong I will admit it!

Last edited:

This is what 4-6c of warming will do...In fact if it got this hot europe will become a desert. :lol::lol::lol: How is this good for our economy?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSYsrUZdYyc&feature=player_embedded]Climate Change - Worst Case Scenario - YouTube[/ame]

Rather dramatic.

What we will see are a series of events, droughts, precipitation events, snow and rain, storms, none of them that have not happened before, but these will be close together in time. The price of food, energy, and fuel will start rising as rate of repair for the infrastructure of each rises because of the events. The perenial starvation areas of the world will be the first to face major starvation, but they are always doing that, on and off, so they will be ignored, even as the area covered expands.

Then the countries that have not had it that rough, but are still poor in resources, will begin to experiance some of the same. Countries, such as Australia, that are wealthy, but living on the environmental edge, will be next. The nations that depend on supplies from such nations, such as Japan, will be next. And in the midst of all of this will be the normal disasters and hatreds.

But it will all be explained with "it has all happened before". Until the person stating that starts to experiance some of these things personally. Then it will be panic button time. And far too late.

The imaginary one ?

Your FAITH (Praise Gaia) in AGW is nice. But it is not well-established science.

And if the Earth happens to lose 4 degrees or gain 4 degrees c., the reasons for it will have virtually nothing to do with man.

Look up in the sky on a cloudless day around -- oh -- noon. When you spot that huge giant bright shining radiant hot yellowish colored orb in the sky ( psst-- it's a very nearby star), you will be taking the first step in recognizing the true cause of global climate and climate changes here on Planet Earth.

Amen.

Lordy, lordy, an ignoramous and proud of it. TSI in the - for the last 50 years, and still we warm. You drivel falsified.

If it warms .13c by 2020 then will you charge your mind? .013c per year....

The means was .53c in 2009
The means will BE .66 by 2020

Count on it

That is the warming rate of the UAH, which is ran by Spencer. That will be any "normal" enso year...Yes, every fucking year by 2020 will beat 2010, 2005!!! It will take a -2c within 3.4 to not be first or second in the 2011 record.

If I'm wrong I will admit it!

There is a good chance you will be wrong. Given the warming of the arctic far beyond anyones predictions, your figures are probably far too conservative. Wish it were otherwise.

Lefties have an investment in the pseudo science of global warming. Global warming is left's last and perhaps best chance to overthrow the government and replace that pesky Constitution with a more global freindly document. Unfortunately (or fortunately) for left wing radical global warmists, the US (and only the US) would have to undergo a drastic change in lifestyle and social behavior. Lefties seem comfortable and even encouraged by China's ability to polute the environment with carbon while the US diminishes in it's manufacturing capacity and it's stature in the world economy while it mortagages it's future to China but that's part of the strategy.

Amen.

Lordy, lordy, an ignoramous and proud of it. TSI in the - for the last 50 years, and still we warm. You drivel falsified.

Lord Almighty! A Faither "preaching" from the Book of Gaia.

I reject manipulated data from you Faithers. Your track record for honest reporting (much less initially accurate data collection) is putrid, at best.

Nonetheless, I have not suggested that we aren't getting warmer. I have contended (as have many highly qualified scientists) that the alleged scientific "consensus" that the warming is "caused" by man made gas emissions (and things of that kind) is not supportable. It is not a scientifically valid conclusion, your FAITH notwithstanding.

Oh, and btw, science is not actually governed by "consensus" in any event.

Rather dramatic.

What we will see are a series of events, droughts, precipitation events, snow and rain, storms, none of them that have not happened before, but these will be close together in time. The price of food, energy, and fuel will start rising as rate of repair for the infrastructure of each rises because of the events. The perenial starvation areas of the world will be the first to face major starvation, but they are always doing that, on and off, so they will be ignored, even as the area covered expands.

Then the countries that have not had it that rough, but are still poor in resources, will begin to experiance some of the same. Countries, such as Australia, that are wealthy, but living on the environmental edge, will be next. The nations that depend on supplies from such nations, such as Japan, will be next. And in the midst of all of this will be the normal disasters and hatreds.

But it will all be explained with "it has all happened before". Until the person stating that starts to experiance some of these things personally. Then it will be panic button time. And far too late.

Lefties have an investment in the pseudo science of global warming. Global warming is left's last and perhaps best chance to overthrow the government and replace that pesky Constitution with a more global freindly document. Unfortunately (or fortunately) for left wing radical global warmists, the US (and only the US) would have to undergo a drastic change in lifestyle and social behavior. Lefties seem comfortable and even encouraged by China's ability to polute the environment with carbon while the US diminishes in it's manufacturing capacity and it's stature in the world economy while it mortagages it's future to China but that's part of the strategy.

THIS IS NOT A LEFT OR RIGHT ISSUE. This issue is not a game, but one of science. I wouldn't touch a leftist issue with a hundred foot pole!:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Mathew, by addressing a scientific issue as something that should be addressed in a scientific manner, you have branded yourself as a 'Leftie'.

These are not the conservatives of the 40's, 50's, and 60's, these are the 'Conservatives' of today, where reality is what you desire it to be. No matter what the evidence is.

Forum List

Back