Sulphur and refining oil

Make recyclable plastic products. The bulk could be pumped back down old holes after removing the sulphur and other needed components. In any case, don't burn it -- you know, don't do the human thing causing all that excess atmospheric CO2 currently overheating our planet. Stop burning methane, propane, butane, natural gas, gasoline, diesel,.. unless.. Unless! They are produced from surface sources like corn, algae, crap trees, and so forth.. {no longer "fossil" -- see what I did there?}
{eta -- and don't otherwise allow the release of fossil volatile or gaseous products into atmosphere either -- that's the really hard part}

Sulphur is also a product of pyrite, btw. A mineral that could be mined if necessary -- i.e. after weighing the environmental costs and benefits of each available extraction method. Finding ways to use less is always good :p
You are not on this planet.

I don't think refining oil is the environmental problem at hand ... as elektra points out, so many useful products are made from fossil fuels it seems a shame to just simply burn it ... producing CO2 which may (or may not) be cooking our atmosphere ...

Better to pay more for sulfur today than to run out of fossil fuels I say, all these chemical compounds produced can be had through alternate means, just means that are more expensive is all ... besides ... with 90% fewer passenger cars on the road, we'll be needed less tires ... ha ha ha ...

The free market fixes this ... as the fossil fuels run out, the energy produced will become more expensive ... you'll cut back then, now won't you ... ha ha ha ...
So what do you do with the petrol and diesel.

But can the free market fix government blunders?

That's a problem for YOUR government ... OUR government knows how to keep the lights on during a little cold weather ...

Ha ha ha ... I know that's not what you mean ... but seriously, our government operates under mandate of the voters ... you don't like those policies, but they are implemented with intent ... so, not blunders ... you think they're blunders because you're a partisan hack ... Nixon carried Texas in 1960, enough said ...

You need to get in touch with reality, you are trying to push one thing and you have completely no idea of the full picture, whatsoever.
Touchy fella. Why call yourself Caveman if you don't live in a cave? When you attack the man you get the humor. Don't like it? Try tackling the argument instead. Trading barbs is for barbarous children. Be a man. Refuse? Waste.

A
Where will you turn to for sulphur? Wind turbines need vulcanised rubber, how will you substitute that? So use the sulphur, what will you do with the rest of the refined oil? What's your plan?
Lots of oil is already diverted to down stream manufacturing. Ksa also has a huge fertilizer business supplying se Asia.

Touchy fella. Why call yourself Caveman if you don't live in a cave? When you attack the man you get the humor. Don't like it? Try tackling the argument instead. Trading barbs is for barbarous children. Be a man. Refuse? Waste.
Captain Caveman is a cartoon character, here's a link explaining everything about the cartoon series.

Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels - Wikipedia

Maybe you're too young to have any knowledge of the cartoon, I just assumed everyone here was educated to a basic level and above.

Captain Caveman is a cartoon character, here's a link explaining everything about the cartoon series.

Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels - Wikipedia

Maybe you're too young to have any knowledge of the cartoon, I just assumed everyone here was educated to a basic level and above.
"Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels" -- Ergo "barbarous children"

You can't possibly be this slow in real life, can you?

No ... that's the solution ... we just need everyone to vote what's best for their own wallet ...

Just wasting time until we get that citation for "1000 tons of coal per square inch of solar panel" ...
That's been the problem. That and stupid people.

Capta

Captain Caveman was a cartoon. Are you retarded on purpose, or did your mother fuck your uncle to conceive you?
Now you're attacking family, idjit. Hanna Barbara always sucked compared to Looney Toons so I barely watched any of that crap. My kids preferred Cartoon Network as well. As for your persistent stupidity, nothing I can do for you there. My condolences.

You're arguing about cartoons ... I know ... it is more intellectual than arguing about sulfur ... Spike Spiegel is still the coolest ...
The fuck wit Grumblenuts came out of the woodwork over an avatar. You sit there thinking, "What can I have as a username and avatar". Why not pick a simple cartoon from the past. But fuck me, retards start to think I live in caves etc.. I know they're trying to be funny (I hope), but what fucking bellends inbreeding has produced.

If anyone needs to say anything about a username or avatar, please take my advice, "Please put your fucking face through a meat grinder and go live in the fucking woods".

Forum List

Back