Study: Trump’s endorsement of candidates has created a loss of 15 GOP seats

The flaw in your "wet dream" is that congressional districts are "local". Out here in the hinterlands all you see are Trump lawn signs. So just giving you a heads-up, many of the 2018 democrats are going to lose when Trump is on the ballot.

Every candidate Trump gives his neanderthal seal of approval to has lost their election.

Republicans keep telling democrats to be worried about 2020 yet I still don’t see any evidence to be worried.
I think Obama lost 4000+ seats in his first term and ultimately the US House and Senate and White House in 2016.
Well..to be technical..Obama finished up his two terms..and is forbidden to go for a third. Thus he did not 'Lose' the White House. Since he would obliterate Trump in an election...i imagine you're grateful for Presidential term limits, eh?

The House..hmm....is Democratic, right? This board would be a hoot if if the Democrats swept the elections...and dealt the Republicans right out of town?

I dunno..but I'm pretty sure that the election is not nearly the slam-dunk some want to present it as.

The GOP had been racking up huge victories in state houses/state senates/state HOR's all during Obama's Reign of Incompetence.
Yup...mostly due to Karl Rove's genius at gerrymandering...but for sure..they racked them up--but nothing is forever...and like it or not...Trump has changed the Republican brand for a long time to come.

Karl Rove was gerrymandering state districts ?

Don't think so.
Well..yeah. That was the whole plan!

Forum List

Back