Students stage walkout in dispute over transgender student

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Hillsboro High School students stage walkout in dispute over transgender student
The students of Hillsboro High school gathered together to express their discontent with discrimination of a transgender student.
The strangest thing is that they actually SUPPORTED 'her'. I can't get it. Girls definitely don't want to see a pervert wearing female clothes next to their locker rooms. Doesn't it mean that everyone can be a female now if he thinks so? Doesn't it offend women?

Hillsboro High School students stage walkout in dispute over transgender student
The students of Hillsboro High school gathered together to express their discontent with discrimination of a transgender student.
The strangest thing is that they actually SUPPORTED 'her'. I can't get it. Girls definitely don't want to see a pervert wearing female clothes next to their locker rooms. Doesn't it mean that everyone can be a female now if he thinks so? Doesn't it offend women?
They get it. You don't. It's quite simple.

Really should bother you these kids are mor evolved than you are.

And some white people are so stupid they feel justified starting a thread to bitch about students not tolerating descrimination.

11825680_669309183169615_4548037416997329851_n.jpg

From the article:
“Some parents have asked if it is an act by Perry to get into the girls’ bathroom. A veteran gender therapist says it is not a ruse.That’s really important for many people to know and parents to know, that a person does not choose this, they really don’t."
They don't chose to be that way, except when they chose to be that way:
Roughly 30-40 people showed support for senior Lila Perry, who wants to use the girls’ locker room during gym class. Perry was born a male but said she has identified as a female since 13.
Look what you're doing. You Liberals are the most fvcked up people in the history of the world.

From the article:
“Some parents have asked if it is an act by Perry to get into the girls’ bathroom. A veteran gender therapist says it is not a ruse.That’s really important for many people to know and parents to know, that a person does not choose this, they really don’t."
They don't chose to be that way, except when they chose to be that way:
Roughly 30-40 people showed support for senior Lila Perry, who wants to use the girls’ locker room during gym class. Perry was born a male but said she has identified as a female since 13.
Look what you're doing. You Liberals are the most fvcked up people in the history of the world.
Thirty to Forty students. Doesn't sound like an overwhelming majority. If one girl objects, the locker room should be off limits to "him."

You totally miss the point. You got a hang up with transgender, that is your problem.
Kids are far more understanding and not threatened as tight arsed bigots.
They see all the hang up and problems of the other student and accept them as equals.

Bravo to the kids and shame on adults and their prejudices.

Thanks mom and dad for allowing me so many opportunities and not influenced by the ancient mentality of the conservative region and religions.
I realize the more I see others trapped in their own small minds how wonderful my childhood and teens were.

I've seen people I grew up with and known all my life become some of the most narrow minded hateful people. I understand what they went through and how they were raised but not how they can be like that as adults. Race, religion, gender.......... It is unfathomable how people can be so filled with hate and intolerance. I see people in the west with the same problem and wonder how their parents could teach them to be like that. Who kids they grew up with can be so disgusting to them now they are adults.

I wish I could throw the kids their own dance for what they tried to do. There is hope for the future.

So many conservatives are just fanatically obsessed about which people are using which bathroom.

They just ain't right in the head. Normal people don't obsess about bathrooms.
Less politics, please. Girls are bothered and feel uncomfortable if someone who with penis uses the same locker room or toilet.

Forum List

Back