Struggling Lewiston Maine and the invasion of culture that refuses to assimilate

these people , the teecher , social worker and similar that promote diversity and importation of third worlders into the USA for taxpayer money [paychecks] are the SWAMP full of Money Grubbers . Also similar to WHORES who will do anything for money 'Jits .

Is this you tilting at the windmill of stopping ALL immigration on your way out, dusty?

That's why you're so pleasant...trying to teach a bunch of low IQ savages...whatever you try to teach them. My God man...you must be one dense motherfucker. I grew up going to those schools with them. That converted me for life.
You are hopeless.
You are right ,, he’s a teacher of failure
No...he is something much worse...an idealist. Vacuous, blind, idealism has put this country in the position it now sits. People such as him are too obtuse to recognize that.

America was built on ideals, dumbass.
Not your ideals........

What do you, in the fevered imagination of your tiny little brain, imagine those to be, dumbass? If you want to save yourself some time (and the inevitable headache involved in a fucking moron like you trying to think) go read the Declaration of Independence, The Bill of Rights, and the Federalist Papers to start with. If you ever manage to understand those, come back for further direction.
Do you actually expect anyone to believe that your ****** loving...shit libbed...commie ideals are anywhere in the same ballpark as the founding fathers.
Get tae! lol!

You are right ,, he’s a teacher of failure
No...he is something much worse...an idealist. Vacuous, blind, idealism has put this country in the position it now sits. People such as him are too obtuse to recognize that.

Not your ideals........

What do you, in the fevered imagination of your tiny little brain, imagine those to be, dumbass? If you want to save yourself some time (and the inevitable headache involved in a fucking moron like you trying to think) go read the Declaration of Independence, The Bill of Rights, and the Federalist Papers to start with. If you ever manage to understand those, come back for further direction.
Do you actually expect anyone to believe that your ****** loving...shit libbed...commie ideals are anywhere in the same ballpark as the founding fathers.
Get tae! lol!

Go sober up before you post again.

Not your ideals........

Get tae! lol!

Sober as a preacher sukiyaki. But that shit about you sharing the traditional white christian ideals of the founding fathers had me rollin.

Not your ideals........

Get tae! lol!

Sober as a preacher sukiyaki. But that shit about you sharing the traditional white christian ideals of the founding fathers had me rollin.

If you assume AMERICA'S ideals are only of and for a particular 'race' or religion proves you are no American at all.

Go read the Declaration of Independence, The Bill of Rights, and the Federalist Papers to start with. If you ever manage to understand those, come back for further direction.

Not your ideals........

Get tae! lol!

If you assume AMERICA'S ideals are only of and for a particular 'race' or religion proves you are no American at all.

Go read the Declaration of Independence, The Bill of Rights, and the Federalist Papers to start with. If you ever manage to understand those, come back for further direction.
So If i move to Africa they should change shit for me because I’m white? Lol

Get tae! lol!

What does that have to do with any of this, you brainless racist little douche?

Your town has been invaded. These savages already have raped and murdered and you're talking about "merit-based immigration?" What you should be thinking very seriously about is homicidal vigilantism.

You need to engage your police in oblique discussions to ensure their covert cooperation. Then, gradually and quietly, these hoodie-wearing, low-life sonsabitches should be taught the meaning of fear. If you people are not capable of doing this you are lost. If you are not willing to help yourselves no-one else is going to help you.
I like it
Then do it......or are you just all talk?
Time time.. relax
Talk Talk.....take action unless you are a coward.
Maybe I have ... shhhhhh
You keep saying that.....so easy while hiding behind an anonymous nic, isn't it? :71:

Get tae! lol!

Responding to you this country was built by white Christian individuals we do not assimilate to African culture Latin culture you assimulate to us

Responding to you this country was built by white Christian individuals we do not assimilate to African culture Latin culture you assimulate [sic] to us

You don't understand what you are trying to talk about or how to spell the words you are using. If you want to move to some country in Africa (it's a continent, moron), that would be great for America, but has nothing to do with this discussion.

Once again, today's immigrants are assimilating just as those who came before them did.

Responding to you this country was built by white Christian individuals we do not assimilate to African culture Latin culture you assimulate [sic] to us

You don't understand what you are trying to talk about or how to spell the words you are using. If you want to move to some country in Africa (it's a continent, moron), that would be great for America, but has nothing to do with this discussion.

Once again, today's immigrants are assimilating just as those who came before them did.
I can’t Communicate with my latin co workers.. I couldn’t communicate with Spanish baseball players on my high school baseball team.. It’s been 20 years lol how are they assimilating? Where do you live in the woods? Don’t you work in a public school? Are you saying everyone is speaking English??

I can’t Communicate with my latin co workers.. I couldn’t communicate with Spanish baseball players on my high school baseball team.. It’s been 20 years lol how are they assimilating? Where do you live in the woods? Don’t you work in a public school? Are you saying everyone is speaking English??

No one communicates with YOU because YOU are an ignorant asshole.

Learning a language Doesn’t happen overnight dumbass. Maybe you should try it. Start with English.

Learning a language Doesn’t happen overnight dumbass. Maybe you should try it. Start with English.

Well you should be practicing your English in school NOT SPANISH!
How many of these people that refuse to speak English should be allowed in poor American schools where kids need the most resources to get out of poverty? Do you have a number?

How many of these people that refuse to speak English should be allowed in poor American schools where kids need the most resources to get out of poverty? Do you have a number?

“Refuse to speak English” is a lie, and you know it.

-------------------------------------------------- thing is that these third worlders should come to the USA already knowing English Jits .

“Refuse to speak English” is a lie, and you know it.
Lol what school do you go to where you don’t pass massive amounts of Spanish kids all talking in Spanish? Or a divided cafeteria Haitian sit together Spanish together blacks sit together whites are every where..
I live here here i see I sat in class rooms for 18 years of my life with them, I grew up with them..

Again how many should a poor class room take in that can’t speak English?

-------------------------------------------------- thing is that these third worlders should come to the USA already knowing English Jits .
Ohh I know

and yeah , sure they REFUSE to speak English and why not ?? They will be catered to by GOVERNMENT paid 'teechers' making their taxpayer paid paychecks off of American taxpayers Jits .

Last edited:

The ancestors of most Americans today didn’t.

Forum List

Back