Stormy Daniels loses case against President Trump, in liberal 9th Circuit

If he paid her $130,000 to keep quiet about having sex, but now he gets $300,000, that is like her paying him $170,000 for sex, a pretty nice profit on the deal, by anyone's count. If she refuses to pay, I guess he can attach her assets. Nothing new there, he has been attached to her assets before.:auiqs.jpg:

How can anybody wonder how he became a multi-billionaire? :laughing0301:

Imagine how demoralizing and rage-inducing all these Trump successes are for his haters. When they see that he is running again, they are going to do their nut. They are going to be seriously out of control as they begin to be told by their media's 5th column that the Bad Orange Man is back. The upcoming losses in November will prime them for "direct action".
He's running again; have no doubt.

Her case ends in a loss and now owes President Trump $300,000.

Another “we got him” story ends with President Trump winning.

In the end I'm sure Trump will lose money even if she does pay him (which I doubt). But you won't see any other money hungry skanks out to try and milk Donald Trump. I wish more of these famous rich guys who always get caught in this trap would do the same. Instead, they pay them money to make them go away because they don't have the balls to fight these bimbos.

He's running again; have no doubt.

Trump is an older guy. A year can make a big difference for anybody his age. He's out of shape, overweight, and lives off of Big Mac's. But if he can stay the way he is now in a couple of years, I hope he does pound Dementia into the ground.

Trump is an older guy. A year can make a big difference for anybody his age. He's out of shape, overweight, and lives off of Big Mac's. But if he can stay the way he is now in a couple of years, I hope he does pound Dementia into the ground.
I've been watching him and he lost quite a bit of weight and looks very good.
He's running.

Forum List

Back