Stormfront Vs. World Star Hip Hop

Which site agitates its fanbase into committing violent acts the most?

• Total voters
I swear to god theres a pussification of men going on in this world - starting with these old men who become bitter little bitches who failed to suck it up in life so all they do is whine and bitch about change. Its their boogy man.

If youre one of those bitter old sacks of skin, chances are youre a failure. You dont just lose your pragmatism magically, it takes YEARS of epic fail.

Says the wigger who began emulating Black culture to avoid being bullied when he was in school.

But your reply is typical of those who can't answer difficult questions.

Fail, on the basis of being flat out incorrect.

Man, like I said - a life full of fail is why youre the racist anti semite that you are. Hope that burns, adolph.

If any of that were true, which it isn't, it'd be like water off a duck's back, Leroy.

I wonder if swagger knows about the joyful irony that is his screen name.

Should I tell him?

Heheheheehehahahahahaaa

Whereas Genius Tracks is supposed to reflect an image of a successful rapper. The problem being is that G.T. failed spectacularly in that field. He's still bitter about it. I mean, he could've been the next Eminem!!

Both are undeniably ethnocentric websites, yet Stormfront attracts unparalleled scorn and stigmatisation from the media, whilst World Star Hip Hop avoids negative coverage. When a White Nationalist attacked a sikh temple in 2012, the media went out of its way to claim that Stormfront, its content and users encouraged the murderer to carry out the attack. But in spite of World Star Hip Hop being mentioned in a growing number of "knockout game" videos of White people being assaulted by Black youths and men, how often does World Star Hip Hop come under attack? Never.

On Stormfront there are aggressive and offensive content and users, but I've never seen anyone on there post material featuring them attacking minorities in the name of Stormfront, whereas users of World Star Hip Hop often post violent, real life material, sometimes with fatal consequences.

So, I put it to you: which sites agitates its fanbase into committing violence the most?

Full of shit as usual Swagger. PussyFront is for punks and pussies like you that talk about killing off the "mud races". WSHH is a video site that shows all kind of irrelevant stuff. If you want to compare apples to apples find a New Black Panther forum you illiterate retard.

I have been a member of Stormfront for several years although I rarely post anything.

The people there seem to be above average in intelligence; much more so than the denizens of USMB.

It's an interesting place with some excellent posters and very informative posts. .. :cool:

No wonder you are such a pussy. :cool:

Swagger fail rule #76.3, remain arrogant in the face of your own stupidity.

Both are undeniably ethnocentric websites, yet Stormfront attracts unparalleled scorn and stigmatisation from the media, whilst World Star Hip Hop avoids negative coverage. When a White Nationalist attacked a sikh temple in 2012, the media went out of its way to claim that Stormfront, its content and users encouraged the murderer to carry out the attack. But in spite of World Star Hip Hop being mentioned in a growing number of "knockout game" videos of White people being assaulted by Black youths and men, how often does World Star Hip Hop come under attack? Never.

On Stormfront there are aggressive and offensive content and users, but I've never seen anyone on there post material featuring them attacking minorities in the name of Stormfront, whereas users of World Star Hip Hop often post violent, real life material, sometimes with fatal consequences.

So, I put it to you: which sites agitates its fanbase into committing violence the most?

Full of shit as usual Swagger. PussyFront is for punks and pussies like you that talk about killing off the "mud races". WSHH is a video site that shows all kind of irrelevant stuff. If you want to compare apples to apples find a New Black Panther forum you illiterate retard.

Says the guy that was caught lying about being a computer programmer.

Swagger fail number 6: hate hip hop culture, be just oblivious enough to not know that here in 2014 land, the term 'swagger' has been rebranded as a term used primarily by hip hop culture.

Loving it ya ole fart.

Biscuit?

Toothbrush??

I have been a member of Stormfront for several years although I rarely post anything.

The people there seem to be above average in intelligence; much more so than the denizens of USMB.

It's an interesting place with some excellent posters and very informative posts. .. :cool:

No wonder you are such a pussy.
I see that you are still suffering mental anguish from the beat down I inflected on you in a couple of threads. ... :lol: :lol:

Who told you I was a computer programmer? I said I did some programming after picking it up. My background is in network engineering. VOIP and data routing. That was a sad attempt to deflect from your stupidity. :lol:

Swagger fail number 6: hate hip hop culture, be just oblivious enough to not know that here in 2014 land, the term 'swagger' has been rebranded as a term used primarily by hip hop culture.

Loving it ya ole fart.

Biscuit?

Toothbrush??

Do-rag, Timothy?

I have a question for Mr. Swagger.

Would a trip through the internets to either of these web sites add to my enjoyment or education?

Stupid people jokes like Bass or LoneStar haven't been proven by the Surgeon General to cause like mindedness but one can't be too carefull.

Visiting Stormfront would stimulate your mind, whereas World Star Hip Hop would cause you to recoil at the disturbing material that is uploaded by so many of its knuckle-dragging fanbase.

Geeezzz Mr. Swagger..

I've known actual real life KKKs and found their stupidity and willfull ignorance hate filled and shocking. The only stimulation I felt was the need to avoid them.

I've spent much of my younger days in the company of blacks promoting the music of their culture. I am highly offended by rap music and the derivatives that sprang from it.

Do rags are for black people.

Do you own one, 'swagger.'

Do the hoes love your 'swag,' g? :lol:

Do you make it rain swag on those big booty bitches? :lol:

Swagger

Too funny?

Who told you I was a computer programmer? I said I did some programming after picking it up. My background is in network engineering. VOIP and data routing. That was a sad attempt to deflect from your stupidity. :lol:

You did. But it was a lie, and you had to flee the thread after having your dishonesty exposed, which must've been rather embarrassing. In case you have trouble remembering:

Nice try, but there wasn't any "negativity". If Google want to offer short courses on how to code to women and minorities, then good for them, and the recipients. But professional coders will confirm what I've written: these courses will only scratch the surface of coding, and anyone who wants a career in coding will need to spend at least two years studying code.

I'm a professional coder. I just confirmed you were wrong. I wrote code for call center applications and its not that hard to pick up.

The operative word being "professional".

Lets even try to compare the two.

Storm Front. Started by a former KKK member and white nationalist activist Don Black.

Almost 100 Hate Crime Killings Linked To One Website: Report

A white supremacist site has blood on its hands, according to a new report.

Stormfront.org is linked to close to 100 killings in the last five years, the Southern Poverty Law Center found.

Stormfront (website) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stormfront has been the subject of controversy after being removed from French, German and Italian Google indexes, for targeting an online FOX News poll on racial segregation, and for having political candidates as members. Its prominence has grown since the 1990s, attracting attention from watchdog organizations that oppose racism and antisemitism

World Star Hip Hip
founded by Lee "Q" O'Dena

WorldStarHipHop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Compared with all Internet users, its users are disproportionately African-American and they tend to be childless, moderately educated men in the age range of 18 to 24 who browse from school and home.

You did. But it was a lie, and you had to flee the thread after having your dishonesty exposed, which must've been rather embarrassing. In case you have trouble remembering:

Nice try, but there wasn't any "negativity". If Google want to offer short courses on how to code to women and minorities, then good for them, and the recipients. But professional coders will confirm what I've written: these courses will only scratch the surface of coding, and anyone who wants a career in coding will need to spend at least two years studying code.

I'm a professional coder. I just confirmed you were wrong. I wrote code for call center applications and its not that hard to pick up.

The operative word being "professional".

Professional means you got paid for it. I got paid for it and continue to have residual income from my work dummy. Sorry you dont know what professional means. :lol:

Compared with all Internet users, its users are disproportionately African-American and they tend to be childless, moderately educated men in the age range of 18 to 24 who browse from school and home.
"moderately educated" in the Afro American community means they made it all the way to the 6th grade. ... :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back