*Stop Paying Your Property Tax, And Find Out, Who Owns Your House*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Properties in flux, always being sold, finding new owners.
2. People in America own nothing, we just get the right to pay taxes on properties, we have paper on, and if we don't pay the tax.
3. FOR SALE ON COURT HOUSE STEPS.
4. Yes in America, things change, change the claim of ownership.
5. Don't kid yourself, you have no rights to own anything.
6. Breaks my heart, we have the right to pay taxes and die, and another sucker slips in to own your house, till it happens to him, then another, and another....and so on, and furthermore......to infinity.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTaxes

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

2. People in America own nothing, we just get the right to pay taxes on properties, we have paper on, and if we don't pay the tax.
3. FOR SALE ON COUNRT HOUSE STEPS.
6. Breaks my heart, we have the right to pay taxes and die, and another sucker slips in to own your house, till it happens to him, then another, and another....and so on, and furthermore......to infinity.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTaxes
Unfortunately you are correct

Sorry bout that,

3. FOR SALE ON COUNRT HOUSE STEPS.

Regards,
SirJamesofTaxes
Haha, are you just figuring this out?

Pretty much been the way it’s always been

Haha, are you just figuring this out?

Pretty much been the way it’s always been
Sorry bout that,

1. Ive known it for years and not fully understood its ramifications.
2. I own many properties I pay taxes on, and the tax is central on keeping what I have gathered, its getting more unfair for me to carry, tax man cometh.
3. And its plain to see that everything we do, create in a property build etc, is only to please others, and will one day find its way to a new owner.
4. You can't hold a property generationally.
5. No pass downs to your children, its going to be gobbled up, sooner or later, after your gone.
6. Its a tragic thing that takes place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTaxes

Sorry bout that,

1. Ive known it for years and not fully understood its ramifications.
2. I own many properties I pay taxes on, and the tax is central on keeping what I have gathered, its getting more unfair for me to carry, tax man cometh.
3. And its plain to see that everything we do, create in a property build etc, is only to please others, and will one day find its way to a new owner.
4. You can't hold a property generationally.
5. No pass downs to your children, its going to be gobbled up, sooner or later.
6. Its a tragic thing that takes place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTaxes
Well that all depends on your perspective and your family but yeah for the most part we all carve our own paths… us and our children. and thank God we are lucky enough to have all the opportunities that America provides

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTaxes
Your post made me check my account, as a week ago, I sent in the county taxes after paying city taxes last month, to make sure it was out of the account. Looks like mine won't be auction on the courthouse steps next spring. Neither were due until the end of January, but I don't let tax bills sit around.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTaxes
And if the Trump tax reform isn't renewed in 2025 it expires and everybody is again faced with huge capital gains taxes and inheritance taxes that are zero or very low now. If the Democrats have the majority in either chamber of Congress, the chances of it being renewed are very little to no chance at all.

And if the Trump tax reform isn't renewed in 2025 it expires and everybody is again faced with huge capital gains taxes and inheritance taxes that are zero or very low now. If the Democrats have the majority in either chamber of Congress, the chances of it being renewed are very little to no chance at all.
Won't affect me.

I would be OK with you not paying the taxes as long as you didn't avail yourself of any of the things the taxes pay for.

It would be quite the lonely life.

Sorry bout that,

1. SirJamesofTaxes.
2. Taxes are killing us, not just me.
3. The Taxman owns everything.
4. And its unjust.
5. He holds ALL our properties in his hands.
6. Schools, hospitals, cities, county government, roadways, all these and more have a right to your property, legally.
7. Its a crime, no one is safe, we all are under the same rules, thats suppose to make me feel its fair, its unfair.
8. But its the way its always been so its ok right?
9. We need to change it to make it right.
10. Or revolt against it, one property needs to be protected, one that can't be taken away, our homestead, a generational house.

Regards,
SirJamesofTaxes

Forum List

Back