Stolen Election? I say no. It’s a red herring anyway

Yes, and with zero facts. Totally made up shit out of thin air. She or he said everyone saw it. I didn't? Maybe this person has a picture of proven election theft by the Left. If not, this individual created a thread perpetrated by lies.
You're a filthy lying traitor.

Okay, you're saying the "stolen election" thing is from the Left?
I think that is what he is saying...

Then he descends into saying the election was dirty because of democrats insisting on normal things like decency...

Then he just denigrates back into calling the election stolen using debunked evidence...

Pretty sad really... Looks like he needs help really... Like his brain has got stuck on repeat...

To them the world is like the plot from Inception the movie... They get more and more wrapped up in their world...

They can't see that the logistics with having an Election stolen is crazy... They couldn't let the most basic information not get out of the White House but they think that thousands of people including Trump Supporters are all going to keep a huge secret about a crime this big...

Okay, you're saying the "stolen election" thing is from the Left?
What he's saying is that he realizes that claiming it was stolen and leaning into that claim is a loser for Republicans...even though he actually believes the Big Lie or is at least fueling it with bullshit about "extra-constitutional" election law changes etc.

I think that is what he is saying...

Then he descends into saying the election was dirty because of democrats insisting on normal things like decency...

Then he just denigrates back into calling the election stolen using debunked evidence...

Pretty sad really... Looks like he needs help really... Like his brain has got stuck on repeat...

To them the world is like the plot from Inception the movie... They get more and more wrapped up in their world...

They can't see that the logistics with having an Election stolen is crazy... They couldn't let the most basic information not get out of the White House but they think that thousands of people including Trump Supporters are all going to keep a huge secret about a crime this big...
Have you ever seen any of the rank & file rubes being interviewed on this? It's painful. Depressing. They just spit out platitudes until the interviewer mercifully starts talking again.

They're so personally & emotionally invested in this now, that trying to reason with them is pointless. Like cult members, this will take time, and they'll have to wake up on their own.

Have you ever seen any of the rank & file rubes being interviewed on this? It's painful. Depressing. They just spit out platitudes until the interviewer mercifully starts talking again.

They're so personally & emotionally invested in this now, that trying to reason with them is pointless. Like cult members, this will take time, and they'll have to wake up on their own.
Or just get tired and old and left feeling empty and hollow when the cult dissipates

I cannot condense it to a clickbait headline or a slogan for you. Clickbait headlines and slogans are how propaganda works.
:auiqs.jpg: So you're irony deficient. You contradict yourself constantly.
You accuse me of having a picture of election theft by the left, when my headline is "Stolen election? I say no. It's a red herring anyway"
It's too Fucker Carlspin-esque. We already know what's coming. Boo.

The whole “stolen” election catchphrase is a way for the leftie media to avoid allowing Trump-supporting Republicans to talk about anything else besides whether the election was stolen, or whether Biden “really won,” the election. I don’t call it “stolen,” nor claim Biden is not the president because the votes were cast, the votes were counted, the states chose their electors and the electors cast their votes.

That said, the last two presidential elections were the dirtiest in our history, the same dirt from the 2016, being re-visited upon the 2020. unless some other election in history was even more dirty and the dirt was well-hidden enough that no other election seems close to the last two.

My signature exemplifies how the election was interefered with by our security agencies. Is there a person of any political stripe who doubts that the motivation of Strzok and Page continues to live on in the FBI and the DOJ, just as agents whose texts were equally as hate-filled are still collecting a tax-funded paycheck for their anti-Trump activism.

The media speaks for itself in how they constantly slandered and libeled Trump and Trump associates, using selective leaks from those agencies. The media told us from the start that Trump was a joke and that only uneducated and ignorant racists would vote for him. When the people did not follow their guidance, they threw a temper tantrum that is going on seven years, now.

The decisions by state and local executives and judges to change election laws during an election year, using COVID as their excuse was extra-constitutional. It is no coincidence that every rule change benefited people willing to cheat, and did nothing to help honest voters. Anyone who believes that elections like that are good for the nation believe in fascism, not a democratic republican form of government.

All of that was plainly seen by the public with their own eyes. None of that is about statistical impossibilities, a thousand mules raiding ballot boxes and leaving an electronic trail behind, nor after hours stuffing of ballot boxes. If those things happened, they will never be proven, because no government agency will investigate them.

This latest, a transparent attempt by the FBI/DOJ to manufacture a conviction that would make Trump ineligible for president, is a Hail Mary pass, but they really should hope that it doesn’t connect. Convicting Trump won’t force voters not to vote for him. He will still win the primary, even if as a write in candidate. The law that would ban him from running due to the exact conviction this raid seems targeted toward, does not trump the constitution. As we have seen lately, we have courts that will go by the constitution, now.

Worst case scenario is that this latest skirmish in Operation Get Trump succeeds. If the voters believe that they were robbed of their right to pick the president by a democracy hating DOJ, and a DC judge and twelve DC jurors. I don’t believe that all the forces the feds could muster would quell the storm that would follow a move like that.
So biden received 81 million votes. I SELL BRIDGES AT REDUCED PRICES.

Just out of curiosity, why did Chinese and Ukrainian companies give so much money to a worthless crackhead who wasn't even in government, or running for anything?
Sorry bout that,

1. Good question.
2. So a crack head and a Chinese King meet in a bar, to get drunk and smoke some crack.
3. So they are getting drunk, smoking crack and all, and the King says, "Hey your dads going to be President one day right?"
4. Hunter says, "Right."
5. King says, "Hey here's a great job with pay in my oil industry, just agree to have your dad do us some favors when he's put in power by the democrats."
6. Hunter thinks on it a while, 30 seconds and says, "How much we talking about in pay?"
7. King says, "What ever you want."
8. Thats why we are here, democrats and Hunter, and greed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back