Still Waiting!!

On this date, in the year 1858....

.....over a century and a half ago......Charles Darwin and Russell Wallace offered their theory of how the great number of species that inhabit the earth, came into existence.

"1st July 2018: 160th anniversary of the presentation of "On the tendency of Species to form Varieties"

And, while it has proven advantageous to particular political views, when it is applied to science.......the theory has never been proven.

Yet....it is presented in school as proven, a fact.

As B.G. Ranganathan says, in his book ``Origins?’’, "There is no evidence in the fossil record of one kind of creature becoming another kind. No transitional links or intermediate forms between various kinds of creatures have ever been found."
Also, what about now? Has the evolutionary process stopped just before any observations could be made? If, as the Darwinists say, that continuous evolution is a fact, there should be plenty of examples to point to that are in the stages of transition, now, all around us, as well as proof in the past, in the fossil record. I want to see the half fish/half amphibian example, and, as Ranganathan says, "not a single fossil with part fins ... part feet has been found."

Why are so many afraid to question what has become a religion, "Darwinism"?????

Evolution fails on so many levels: How did the first cells "evolve" from the primordial soup? How did bats evolve echolocation? If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes? Why haven't alligators evolved thumbs in 250,000,000 years? Why haven't dolphins flown to the Moon?

While none of the above research is proof of evolution they all raise some interesting questions and possibilities.

family-feud-3-strikes.jpe

They fail miserably! The odds of DNA or RNA forming RANDOMLY

Funny that some scientists have already shown that components of RNA and DNA do form out from compounds that are widely accepted as being present in the seas of prehistoric earth.

From one of the links I posted

In the current study, published in Nature, the researchers simulated the conditions on a primordial rocky Earth with shallow ponds in the lab. They dissolved chemicals that form RNA in water, then dried them out and heated them, then they simulated the early sun’s rays by exposing them to UV radiation.

In this recreation of early Earth geochemistry, intermediates in the synthesis of two of the building blocks of RNA were simultaneously also converted into two of the building blocks of DNA.

"Perhaps the most discouraging criticism has come from chemists, who have spoiled the prebiotic soup by showing that organic compounds produced on the early earth would be subject to chemical reactions making them unsuitable for constructing life. In all probability, the prebiotic soup could never have existed, and without it there is no reason to believe that the production of small amounts of some amino acids by electrical charge in a reducing atmosphere had anything to do with the origin of life."
Ibid.
no link. no experimental results.

IOW opinion

Blues man asked a question. You ducked that question.

Here's the question being asked:
How about you try to answer the question instead of demanding silence about a topic that clearly hurts you.

Why are so many afraid to question what has become a religion, "Darwinism"?????

Stop ducking the question.
How many different ways do I have to tell you that evolution is just a theory?

But you're not telling the truth.

You still don't want to answer the question, huh?

So what are you accusing me of lying about?

Lying.

You know it is presented as proven.
I know no such thing and you have yet to provide any proof

as Ranganathan says, "not a single fossil with part fins ... part feet has been found."
Maybe now you're ready to answer a simple question. If new species don't evolve from older species, where do new species come from?

Why does Ranganathan question the fossil record, he could just go to the zoo and see the sea lions.

Evolution fails on so many levels: How did the first cells "evolve" from the primordial soup? How did bats evolve echolocation? If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes? Why haven't alligators evolved thumbs in 250,000,000 years? Why haven't dolphins flown to the Moon?
It is your understanding of evolution that fails. Science has already answered all your questions. You are fighting a battle that experts fought a century ago. Evolution came out the winner, not because of politics or religion, but because of evidence.

as Ranganathan says, "not a single fossil with part fins ... part feet has been found."
Maybe now you're ready to answer a simple question. If new species don't evolve from older species, where do new species come from?

Why does Ranganathan question the fossil record, he could just go to the zoo and see the sea lions.

That isn't the question.

Perhaps you'd like to try: since I've provided tons of real scientists who are disappointed with all of the flaws in Darwin's theory....

...why is the theory imposed on students as though it were a fact, proven?

Why is that?

It is your understanding of evolution that fails. Science has already answered all your questions. You are fighting a battle that experts fought a century ago. Evolution came out the winner, not because of politics or religion, but because of evidence.

"It is your understanding of evolution that fails.?

Mine?

. Well-known scientists who dissent from Darwinism, click here: https://www.discovery.org/f/660 . Scientists on this list include Russell W. Carlson, Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, U. of Georgia; Jonathan Wells, PhD Molecular & Cell Biology-U.C. Berkeley; Dean Kenyon, Prof. Emeritus of Biology, San Francisco State; Marko Horb, Researcher, Dept. of Biology & Biochemistry, U. of Bath; Tony Jelsma, Prof. of Biology, Dordt College; Siegfried Scherer, Prof. of Microbial Ecology, Technische Universität München; Marvin Fritzler, Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, U. of Calgary, Medical School; Lennart Moller, Prof. of Environmental Medicine, Karolinska Inst., U. of Stockholm; Matti Leisola, Prof., Laboratory of Bioprocess Engineering, Helsinki U. of Technology; Richard Sternberg, Invertebrate Zoology, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institute (2002)

That isn't the question.

Perhaps you'd like to try: since I've provided tons of real scientists who are disappointed with all of the flaws in Darwin's theory....

Why is that?
That isn't the answer.

The question is what do you mean by 'Darwinism'? Is it
  • all species are descended from a common ancestor
OR
  • evolution of new species by natural selection

Mine?

. Well-known scientists who dissent from Darwinism, click here: https://www.discovery.org/f/660 . Scientists on this list include Russell W. Carlson, Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, U. of Georgia; Jonathan Wells, PhD Molecular & Cell Biology-U.C. Berkeley; Dean Kenyon, Prof. Emeritus of Biology, San Francisco State; Marko Horb, Researcher, Dept. of Biology & Biochemistry, U. of Bath; Tony Jelsma, Prof. of Biology, Dordt College; Siegfried Scherer, Prof. of Microbial Ecology, Technische Universität München; Marvin Fritzler, Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, U. of Calgary, Medical School; Lennart Moller, Prof. of Environmental Medicine, Karolinska Inst., U. of Stockholm; Matti Leisola, Prof., Laboratory of Bioprocess Engineering, Helsinki U. of Technology; Richard Sternberg, Invertebrate Zoology, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institute (2002)
I was actually addressing CrusaderFrank's post but I can say the same of you. As I recall, you've admitted you don't know how new species come to be.

That isn't the question.

Why is that?
That isn't the answer.

OR

Even the man most responsible for Darwinism, Stephen Jay Gould, says it isn't true.

. "Sudden appearance. In any local area, a species does not arise gradually by the steady transformation of its ancestors; it appears all at once and ‘fully formed.’”
(Gould, Stephen J. The Panda’s Thumb, 1980, p. 181-182.).

Mine?

I was actually addressing CrusaderFrank's post but I can say the same of you. As I recall, you've admitted you don't know how new species come to be.

No one does.

So.....why is the religion of Darwinism imposed on students as fact?

That isn't the question.

Why is that?
That isn't the answer.

OR

Even the man most responsible for Darwinism, Stephen Jay Gould, says it isn't true.

. "Sudden appearance. In any local area, a species does not arise gradually by the steady transformation of its ancestors; it appears all at once and ‘fully formed.’”
So you say 'Darwinism' is gradual evolution vs Gould's 'Punctuated' evolution?

You should find a better champion since Gould never doubted that new species arise from older species, in other words, he was a devout believer in evolution. He also may have been wrong.

That isn't the question.

Why is that?
That isn't the answer.

OR

How many years of your life are you going to waste trying to prove the what can not be proved

Do you ever get bored at achieving nothing?

If you disagree please tell us what you achieve here

As I recall, you've admitted you don't know how new species come to be.
No one does.

You mean YOU don't know how new species come to be but you know how they DIDN'T come to be? Beware Occam's Razor, it can be deadly to your ignorance.
And you believe in Darwins magical mystery DNA writing pond of goo goo
Nothing magical about it. That seems to be what people who believe in the supernatural find so hard to accept.

No one does.

You mean YOU don't know how new species come to be but you know how they DIDN'T come to be? Beware Occam's Razor, it can be deadly to your ignorance.
Nothing magical about it. That seems to be what people who believe in the supernatural find so hard to accept.
God is not in any way supernatural, he is merely a great scientist or race of scientist millions or even billions of years more educated than humanity that has mastered interstellar travel that we are currently seeking out now just as every son emulates his father

No one does.

God is not in any way supernatural, he is merely a great scientist or race of scientist millions or even billions of years more educated than humanity that has mastered interstellar travel that we are currently seeking out now just as every son emulates his father
Which scripture told you that?

Forum List

Back