Still No Terror Attack In The US

Nope but, as usual, you left it overly vague.

and as usual you would rather argue over people's posting styles instead actually debating the issue. That's your MO, when you can't argue something anymore you go into arguments that have nothing to do with the thread or just abandon them all together.

For whatever reason RSR quoted the wrong part of the Gore speech.

Bush administration officials have said Katrina's damage could not have been anticipated, but Gore rejected that.

"What happened was not only knowable, it was known in advance, in great and painstaking detail. They did tabletop planning exercises. They identified exactly what the scientific evidence showed would take place," Gore said.

I would say that's blameing Bush. Gore claims Bush had information about exactley what was going to happen but did nothing and further goes on to imply that Global Warming was to blame and thinly veils that makes Bush complicit because he isn't doing anything to stop it.

Umm, do you really think it is a Mayors or a Governors job to stop federal terrorism crimes?

so you want the feds to save you from middle east freedom fighters but not meddle in your private life ... got it ... which dem candidate will do that again?

and as usual you would rather argue over people's posting styles instead actually debating the issue. That's your MO, when you can't argue something anymore you go into arguments that have nothing to do with the thread or just abandon them all together.

Please, kindly inform me what in this thread it was that I "can't argue anymore".
And exactly what issue is it that I should be debating in this thread? And you go from "This is a refreshing debate, thanks" to "you would rather argue over people's posting styles instead of actually debating the issue". With this kind of childish nonsense, do you wonder why I didn't want to keep riding the merry go round of repeating the same anwsers 5 times to you?

so you want the feds to save you from middle east freedom fighters but not meddle in your private life ... got it ... which dem candidate will do that again?

Wow...congratulations on making shit up. The only thing you "got" is your uninformed opinions, which happen to be incorrect.

wow congradulations on being a stupid wise as know it all c&%# .... your mum must be proud

How touchy. And all because I called you on your bullshit.

originally posted by GRGS
Usual leftoid bullshit, playing games because they are incapable of actual substance on issues, prefering to pretend that one says things that were clearly never meant or even implied.

Do try and be original once in a while. You following me around like a whiny little bitch is getting a bit pesky.

Do try and be original once in a while. You following me around like a whiny little bitch is getting a bit pesky.

You lying and twisting on purpose what others have said are beyond a bit pesky, Your INCAPABLE of having a discussion with because you do not even try to address issues or facts, your entire posting concerns personal insults, name calling and make idiotic claims about what others said and then claiming you did no such thing.

blow me ya twat.....you launched first when i called you on your free speach rant....and if ya don't like it leave or don't respond ..... you think you can dish but you sure can't take it....

You lying and twisting on purpose what others have said are beyond a bit pesky, Your INCAPABLE of having a discussion with because you do not even try to address issues or facts, your entire posting concerns personal insults, name calling and make idiotic claims about what others said and then claiming you did no such thing.

Are you seriously this stupid?

Let me detail to you, slowly, what happened in this thread.

Katherine said something. It was vague. I interpreted it in such a way that, from what she said later, was obviously incorrect. I interpreted it in this way because it was overly vague, and so I pointed that out.

So please tell me what "issue" or "facts" I should have addressed in there?

blow me ya twat.....you launched first when i called you on your free speach rant....and if ya don't like it leave or don't respond ..... you think you can dish but you sure can't take it....

You didn't "call me" on anything. You made something up about me. And yes I can take it, I was making fun of you over it.

Are you seriously this stupid?

Let me detail to you, slowly, what happened in this thread.

Katherine said something. It was vague. I interpreted it in such a way that, from what she said later, was obviously incorrect. I interpreted it in this way because it was overly vague, and so I pointed that out.

So please tell me what "issue" or "facts" I should have addressed in there?

You didn't "call me" on anything. You made something up about me. And yes I can take it, I was making fun of you over it.

Bullshit. You know it, I know it and so do most of the readers of this board. But do continue with your word games. Let me know when you want to actually discuss an issue and not character assassinate, name call or pretend someone said something they did not.

Bullshit. You know it, I know it and so do most of the readers of this board. But do continue with your word games. Let me know when you want to actually discuss an issue and not character assassinate, name call or pretend someone said something they did not.

What a surprise. You refused to address what I said. And yet you have the nerve to accuse me of dodging facts and issues?

peh...you are pathetic.

Please, kindly inform me what in this thread it was that I "can't argue anymore".

I responded your your reply to kathianne. Instead debating the actual issue you decided to derail the thread but nitpicking at the way she phrased something, which you have done in threads before. You don't respond to the substance of people's posts. You find whatever little thing you can to nit pick instead.

And exactly what issue is it that I should be debating in this thread? And you go from "This is a refreshing debate, thanks" to "you would rather argue over people's posting styles instead of actually debating the issue". With this kind of childish nonsense, do you wonder why I didn't want to keep riding the merry go round of repeating the same anwsers 5 times to you?

When you find that happening that's the point where maybe you might want to start asking yourself "Am I really right about this." I have posted perfectly logical easy to follow arguments, but when you respond to them you respond to the more trivial parts instead of the actual argument itself.

There's nothing childish about though that is the justification you will attempt to use. the truth of the matter is is you pick the easy targets to respond to. You also started here by saying how nice it was to have an actual conversation. But as soon as it got too difficult you just gave up and started responding to easier target choosing to go after weaker arguments and respond to irrelelvent things.

You better watch your timelines to before you use the excuse you used as well. As you know I am on here quite frequently, therefore I know when posts are responded and I also know when people are here and when they aren't. the two quotes you used in your excuse are 3 days apart. What happenned in three days, well I explained in PM to you, but basically expect a certain level of courtesy from people I'm haveing a conversatin with. That if you want to continue a conversation, do so. If you don't, say so. But don't sneak in here day after day posting here and there and ignoring other threads all together. It is not unreasonable for me to expect that when I reply to your posts you will reply back.

I responded your your reply to kathianne. Instead debating the actual issue you decided to derail the thread but nitpicking at the way she phrased something, which you have done in threads before. You don't respond to the substance of people's posts. You find whatever little thing you can to nit pick instead.

*sigh* Congrats on ignoring the question. What "actual issue" was I supposed to reply to here? And the thread would not have been derailed if you, and other conservatives had decided to attempt to play "bash the liberal". I pointed out that her statement was vague, which it was, and I gave that as the reason for my misinterpretation. It would have, and should have, ended there. But no...you and others decided to comment on it and make it personal and drag it out forever.

When you find that happening that's the point where maybe you might want to start asking yourself "Am I really right about this." I have posted perfectly logical easy to follow arguments, but when you respond to them you respond to the more trivial parts instead of the actual argument itself.

Incorrect. Your arguments have not been logical, although they have been easy to follow. When I post responses to them, you act as if you haven't even read them.

There's nothing childish about though that is the justification you will attempt to use. the truth of the matter is is you pick the easy targets to respond to. You also started here by saying how nice it was to have an actual conversation. But as soon as it got too difficult you just gave up and started responding to easier target choosing to go after weaker arguments and respond to irrelelvent things.

No, I pick whichever targets I happen to be interested in at the time. You were, at first, interesting. Then when I realized that you were merely repeating the same thing over and over again and that it was only with great difficulty that I got you to acnowledge fairly simple truths, then I decided that I didn't really want to respond anymore. Its not whether it is difficult or not, its the level of interest I have in the arguments.

You better watch your timelines to before you use the excuse you used as well. As you know I am on here quite frequently, therefore I know when posts are responded and I also know when people are here and when they aren't. the two quotes you used in your excuse are 3 days apart. What happenned in three days, well I explained in PM to you, but basically expect a certain level of courtesy from people I'm haveing a conversatin with. That if you want to continue a conversation, do so. If you don't, say so. But don't sneak in here day after day posting here and there and ignoring other threads all together. It is not unreasonable for me to expect that when I reply to your posts you will reply back.

Excuse me? I didn't reply to your PM, because it was idiotic. I'll thank you very much to not tell me how to post. I post here because I enjoy it, I don't owe anyone here shit, and I certainly don't owe you anything. Besides the fact that I didn't make a decision to never post in the thread again. I didn't feel like it before, I don't feel like it now, who knows maybe I would feel differently tomorrow. You seem to be invested quite heavily in that discussion, well I am not. If I reply, I reply, if not, I don't. Same for you. And there is no "sneaking around" here. Perhaps in your mind you are under the impression that I care enough about you to hide from you, but sorry I don't.

Funny...the terror attack we DID have happened on his watch. You blaming him for that? These people take their time.... they're patient.

Any idea, Tweddle Dum, how many years there were between the two WTC attacks? Let me refresh your memory. It was seven years.

oh...and no one blamed Bush for Katrina...just his incompetence in handling it.

and Clinton doing nothing to fight terrorism was pert of the success of 9-11

I posted a couple of links where the kook left did blame Bush for Katrina - you choose to ignore them

Libs are quick to blame Bush for anything and every thing - there hate for him knowes no bounds

But they will not give him any credit for anything - even no more terror attacks on US soil

Anyway, I’ve gone over this before.

1. Bush is president.
2. There has not been a terrorist attack on US soil since 9-11.

The above are accepted as facts. One can’t logically conclude that because Bush is president there has not been another terrorist attack. If you wanted to make that claim, you could just as logically say that 9-11 occurred because Bush was president at that time.

and if the terrorists do pul off another attack on US soil - you and the other Bush haters will be screaming how he did not do his job

No attacks - no credit given

There is an attack - you blame him

Read my post again. I am not blaming Bush for that. I am merely pointing out the faulty logic in concluding that because Bush is president, there has not been another terrorist attack on US soil.

Ad hominem attacks are not necessary. Please don’t stoop to name-calling. I did not call you names. So there were seven years between the two WTC attacks. What is your point in saying that?

That comment was totally off the subject. Anyway, to respond, I have yet to find anyone blame Bush for Katrina. I have found examples of people criticizing Bush for how the Federal government tired to handle it.

Jilly is your typical angry lib who suffers from Bush Derangement Syndrome

Forum List

Back