Steven Crowder says one of his moles got access to the Nashville manifesto

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
IMG_1987_jpeg-3017598.JPG

It's a decent play....either he is full of shit or not. In order to prove either the manifesto has to be made public. I don't think he has the "juice" for that to happen.

That said:

In before....."We are greatly saddened by the unexpected death of Steven Crowder today at 9:45pm EST. Despite good health, he had a massive heart attack." ;)

It's a decent play....either he is full of shit or not. In order to prove either the manifesto has to be made public. I don't think he has the "juice" for that to happen.

That said:

In before....."We are greatly saddened by the unexpected death of Steven Crowder today at 9:45pm EST. Despite good health, he had a massive heart attack." ;)

mewje.jpg

That said:

So...where is it?

In one of the pages headlined, "Kill those kids!!!,” Hale calls the students “crackers” and expresses hatred for their “white privilege.”

Hale wrote: “those crackers... going to fancy private schools with those fancy khakis + sports backpacks w/ their daddies mustangs + convertibles."

"f*ck you little sh*ts" she wrote. "I wish to shoot you weak ass dicks w/your mop yellow hair."

Hale added: “Wanna kill all you little crackers!!! Bunch of little faggots w/ your white privileges f*ck you fagotts."

Now we know why the corrupt Biden DOJ didn’t want this out.

RACIST AS FUCK,

THE SHOOTER IS A RACIST AND THIS WAS RACIALLY MOTIVATED,

Should anti White hate speech be protected speech?

WORDS ARE VIOLENCE!
SILENCE IS VIOLENCE!

The shooter hated Whites and “faggots”.

TOTALLY A RACIST WHO WAS RADICALIZED BY THE LEFT.

This blood is on the Dems and the media.

Now we know why the manifesto was being censored. The lying left wing cult fucks didn’t want YOU to see that anti white hate crimes are real.

In one of the pages headlined, "Kill those kids!!!,” Hale calls the students “crackers” and expresses hatred for their “white privilege.”

Hale wrote: “those crackers... going to fancy private schools with those fancy khakis + sports backpacks w/ their daddies mustangs + convertibles."

"f*ck you little sh*ts" she wrote. "I wish to shoot you weak ass dicks w/your mop yellow hair."

Hale added: “Wanna kill all you little crackers!!! Bunch of little faggots w/ your white privileges f*ck you fagotts."

Now we know why the corrupt Biden DOJ didn’t want this out.

RACIST AS FUCK,

THE SHOOTER IS A RACIST AND THIS WAS RACIALLY MOTIVATED,
Hate for success which has been promoted hugely by lib loons .

Forum List

Back