Steve Scalise has thrown his hat into the ring to be the GOP Speaker

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

You remember Steve Scalise don't you? He was the guy that was shot by a Bernie Sanders supporting lunatic that was attempting to gun down the entire GOP Congress at a charity baseball game.

Just remember conservatives, no matter how bad things may get, always remember that. Always remember who the real murderous fascists really are and what party they are from.

Best choice I can think of but it puzzles me why any sane person would want the job. Maybe it's that special little Speaker's cubbyhole that Ms. Pelosi just had to give up that attracts them.

Last edited:
Best choice I can think of but it puzzles me why any sane person would want the job. Maybe it's that special little Speaker's cubbyhole that Ms. Pelosi just had to give up that attracts them.

The power

You remember Steve Scalise don't you? He was the guy that was shot by a Bernie Sanders supporting lunatic that was attempting to gun down the entire GOP Congress at a charity baseball game.

I remember he called himself "David Duke without the baggage" and once spoke in front of a Klan meeting.

I think he would be the perfect choice for GOP leader. I love it when you guys are open in your racism.

I remember he called himself "David Duke without the baggage" and once spoke in front of a Klan meeting.

I think he would be the perfect choice for GOP leader. I love it when you guys are open in your racism.
I like him more already.....Someone needs to put the brakes on "Great Society on Steroids" spending.

You remember Steve Scalise
Good Choice.
Bring it on, we need a leader.
Why isn't Byron Donalds good to Speaker anymore?
SHHHHHHhhhhhhhh !!!!!!
They didn't REALLY mean it.
It felt 'good' for them to cleanse their racist minds and cast a vote for a guy they KNEW had no chance. Token Vote, duh.

If he was a democrat, being wounded by an assassin would be a never ending saga but Scalise didn't make a big deal about it. He's a good guy for sure but does he have the energy to be Speaker? Maybe.

I feel sorry for Scalise but I'm a definite no as far as him being speaker. He's not a doer. He's the same kind of whining pussy McCarthy was. Let him go home and take care of his health.

Just remember conservatives, no matter how bad things may get, always remember that. Always remember who the real murderous fascists really are and what party they are from.

Steve Scalise Drops Out of Speaker's Race.

House Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) on Thursday dropped out of the race for Speaker, just one day after he won the Republican nomination for the role.

Scalise narrowly prevailed in a secret ballot internal GOP election on Wednesday, but it was clear almost immediately that he would struggle to get the 217 votes needed on the House floor.

Momentum swung further against him, and as Thursday progressed an increasing number of Republicans declared they would not cast their votes for him.

It’s not clear where the fractured Republican conference will go next, as the House closes in on 10 days without an elected Speaker.

Forum List

Back