Steve Martin: typical progRat R A C I S T

Let's try and quit calling every little mention of blacks, Jews, women, etc. in humor racist. Only cheapens the charge when actual racist rants come to light. Ya call every little thing racist and pretty soon people will simply tune out the charge altogether. Like crying wolf. Or profanity. When everybody cusses, it's no longer 'strong language' because people tune it out. Strong language now is 'poop' because it's so quaint and silly people's attention lingers on it when they see it in place of 'shit.'

My dog absolutely hates a friend of mine who happens to be black.
He came over one evening and our dog as usual goes crazy.
He said "man why does your dog hate me so much?"
I said "he's afraid of the dark".
Does this make me a racist?
:cuckoo:

While walking my dog, she started drifting toward the curb and I called her back so she wouldn't fall off in the street. A black man near by started haranguing me for teaching my dog to avoid black people. He thought I was calling her back from going near him.

I just told him "My dog is blind. She can't see what color you are".

Because of that or the fact that he's already washed up?

Most of that ilk gets back in the news by entering durg-rehab or admitting they're queer.

Martin skipped all that and called black folks stupid apes......clearly a HATE CRIME!
angry_zps189e41d9.png

No he didn't. But I could see how you might think he did since the Fox News story gets the quote from Martin wrong. Shocking development, I know.

Its hard for fake marines to understand that an immediate apology from a comedian is something that shows his intent was not harmful. I personally thought it was funny.

Let's try and quit calling every little mention of blacks, Jews, women, etc. in humor racist. Only cheapens the charge when actual racist rants come to light. Ya call every little thing racist and pretty soon people will simply tune out the charge altogether. Like crying wolf. Or profanity. When everybody cusses, it's no longer 'strong language' because people tune it out. Strong language now is 'poop' because it's so quaint and silly people's attention lingers on it when they see it in place of 'shit.'

Did somebody stick your avatar's head in a vise? :eusa_shifty:

This thread is a goof.....I see you're a "jewish bisexual"....you're not going to enjoy yourself around me.....fair warning. :eusa_hand:

Its hard for fake marines to understand that an immediate apology from a comedian is something that shows his intent was not harmful. I personally thought it was funny.

I'm real, the fake willy can be found above. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ We sometimes hurt his feelings.
itsok.gif

Last edited:
Assplaster (on the left) tried to carjack a Yugo....they beat his ass and then let him have it. :lol:

funny-gifs-askin-all-dem-questions.gif

How does it feel to get turned down by the military?

I tried to re-up after 9/11 but I was 54 and they thanked me profusely but declined.

You on the other hand got kicked out of Brownies (racist?) when you shot a beaver and they all saw your tiny pecker. :lol:

Re up means you actually were in the military. You weren't. I want to know how it feels to be turned down? Was it your psych eval?

How does it feel to get turned down by the military?

I tried to re-up after 9/11 but I was 54 and they thanked me profusely but declined.

You on the other hand got kicked out of Brownies (racist?) when you shot a beaver and they all saw your tiny pecker. :lol:

Re up means you actually were in the military. You weren't. I want to know how it feels to be turned down? Was it your psych eval?

Says the pissant mutt who never showed up behind the U-Haul store....you may be part black but that stripe down your back is bright YELLLOW. Do the chicken dance now boy!

animatedchicken.gif

Forum List

Back