Steve King identifies himself as a 'nationalist,' defends earlier comments

william104

Oct 16, 2018
I identify this snake eyed treasonous and worthless taxpayer leach as a disgusting excuse as a human being. Including a uncivilized savage who should be in cage instead of Congress as a typical antigovernment conspiring GOPer. Screw King who is another terrible mistake as a result of idiots voting against their own interests with a hater attitude.

153754806.jpg

I identify this snake eyed treasonous and worthless taxpayer leach as a disgusting excuse as a human being. Including a uncivilized savage who should be in cage instead of Congress as a typical antigovernment conspiring GOPer. Screw King who is another terrible mistake as a result of idiots voting against their own interests with a hater attitude.

There are these sick little pockets of America that re-elect horrible people to represent them. Little congressional rural districts and Texas. They need to learn how to self-correct. When your congressman or Senator Cruz turns out to be a total asswipe and sicko, flush him in the next election.

Blue and red.

Steve King, from IOWA?

He is a bigot & a racist.

I could drive down I-35, be down there in two, three hours, and take a SHIT on every one of his bigoted, ass hole supporters.

After all; those brain dead rural rednecks need a good shitting on.

There are these sick little pockets of America that re-elect horrible people to represent them. Little congressional rural districts and Texas. They need to learn how to self-correct. When your congressman or Senator Cruz turns out to be a total asswipe and sicko, flush him in the next election.

Blue and red.

You had a genuine KKK Grand Kleagle as Senate majority leader

Blue and red.
If some people need to learn how to "self-correct" who is going to "teach" them the "correct" way to vote? Are you going to prepare some re-education camps, you communist fuck?

Nothing wrong with being a nationalist
When it comes to being a civilized and decent person who favors a democratic and non discriminating nation that is all inclusive to people of all races, cultures and point of views, I would agree. Yet King the uncultured skunk is not fit to be among the civilized.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back