Steinmeier Deal Sparks Protests in Ukraine, Praise in Moscow

He needs to realize that not everything posted on the internet is true and needs to be looked up and investigated from reliable sources.
Many people around the world make this mistake about misinformation being spread.

It is evident that you have no idea about what happened in Ukraine.
It is you in the first turn who haven't got the idea. You are just parroting the same silly stuff over and over again.
It was even in our government TV.

ZDF-Nachrichten zur Ukraine - mit Hakenkreuz und SS-Rune

The one parroting is you. What ever they in Washington say is your ultimate truth, or?
I have no idea what was in your government TV. And I have no idea what is written in your German-speaking link. But what I do have idea is about you being clueless and ridiculous.

It is you in the first turn who haven't got the idea. You are just parroting the same silly stuff over and over again.

The one parroting is you. What ever they in Washington say is your ultimate truth, or?
I have no idea what was in your government TV. And I have no idea what is written in your German-speaking link. But what I do have idea is about you being clueless and ridiculous.
You have no idea. That was my point.

I am always amused when a foreigner tries to educate me about my country. Mind your own business, dude.

I am always amused when a foreigner tries to educate me about my country. Mind your own business, dude.
You´re coming to our continent, destroy it and then tell us to mind our own business?

You´re coming to our continent, destroy it and then tell us to mind our own business?
It is cool to hear from a German about destroying the continent.
We have always been at this continent. Are geography and history forbidden in German schools?

We have always been at this continent. Are geography and history forbidden in German schools?
You even descend from this continent. If you want wall, tell Trump to build it. We don´t want it.

You even descend from this continent. If you want wall, tell Trump to build it. We don´t want it.
Wall? With Russia? Germany doesn't have a direct border with Russia. So, no worries.

Wall? With Russia? Germany doesn't have a direct border with Russia. So, no worries.
Doesn´t matter. We don´t want and need this cold war shit.

I am sorry dude, but a bromance between Germany and Russia ends bad for Eastern Europe. We should do our best to not allow this to happen. The advantage is that this goal coincides with the US interests if it wants to be global power in the future.

I agree with that.
America should stay out of other government's affairs unless a countries actions and affairs directly does harm to our country.
If other countries want their social democracy programs let then go broke alone without American's money for assistance.

I am sorry dude, but a bromance between Germany and Russia ends bad for Eastern Europe. We should do our best to not allow this to happen. The advantage is that this goal coincides with the US interests if it wants to be global power in the future.
You missed the fact that Eastern Europe fares badly and it can´t get worse. Plus, your constant intervention contributes to that fact. Washington´s goals have nothing to do with geostrategy, politics or humanism. It is all about destruction, where ever Uncle Sam leaves, black smoke goes up.

You missed the fact that Eastern Europe fares badly and it can´t get worse. Plus, your constant intervention contributes to that fact. Washington´s goals have nothing to do with geostrategy, politics or humanism. It is all about destruction, where ever Uncle Sam leaves, black smoke goes up.
You realize that I am not an American, right?

You missed the fact that Eastern Europe fares badly and it can´t get worse.
Yes, East Europeans arent too bright people, usually. Though, Poland was once a major European country. So, who knows?

So?

You missed the fact that Eastern Europe fares badly and it can´t get worse.
Yes, East Europeans arent too bright people, usually. Though, Poland was once a major European country. So, who knows?
"Poland" actually never really existed.

Former_eastern_territories_of_Germany.png

So?
I don't understand what your passage about constant intervention means then.

Forum List

Back