Steelers Week?

How will the Steelers Emerge After This Week?

• Steelers lose BOTH games to end up 9-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steelers beat Jacksonville but lose to the Ravens at home; 10-1

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Steelers lose to Jacksonville as a sacrifice to be sure to beat their devision rivels at 10-1

• Steelers stumble into barely wining both games but emerge shaken and blurred at 11-0

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
The 9-0 Steelers, America's ONLY undefeated team play Jacksonville on Sunday, then Baltimore at home in Pittsburgh just four days later!

Will the Steelers go 10-0 against the terrible Jaguars team? Or will they be more focused on the far better tough division rivals, the Ravens on Thanksgiving and sacrifice one to win the other, voluntarily or through fatigue?

Can the Steelers emerge 11-0 after this week or should they be glad to drop one?

Only the #1 seed gets a bye week this year and the Steelers have not had a bye week at all-- -- they LOST their bye week as a consequence of schedule reshuffling due to the Titans getting Covid.

I think the Steelers will win finish out 6-1.
They're 9-0 now, will win 5 more and go 14-0 then lose to the Colts and beat Cleveland to wind up at 15 -1.

That's a bold prediction. I'm not sure with their hot and cold running game kinda sputtering right now and Ben's rather fragile age whether they will be that lucky or not.

I think the Steelers will make it to the Playoffs but I'd be SHOCKED if they went to the big game as AFC Champs. But you never know:

I think they will either find themselves, come to focus and turn on the jets and go full out blasters the rest of the season to an amazing finish, or will get water in their fuel, crash into a wall of their own making and flame out soon.

This week will tell a lot.

I think the Steelers will win finish out 6-1.
They're 9-0 now, will win 5 more and go 14-0 then lose to the Colts and beat Cleveland to wind up at 15 -1.

That's a bold prediction. I'm not sure with their hot and cold running game kinda sputtering right now and Ben's rather fragile age whether they will be that lucky or not.

I think the Steelers will make it to the Playoffs but I'd be SHOCKED if they went to the big game as AFC Champs. But you never know:

I think they will either find themselves, come to focus and turn on the jets and go full out blasters the rest of the season to an amazing finish, or will get water in their fuel, crash into a wall of their own making and flame out soon.

This week will tell a lot.
I can't see the Chiefs not repeating,
and probably beating Green Bay or Seattle in the SB.

Steelers_Prayer.jpg

Forum List

Back