Steelers Back On The Burner

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
After a HORRIBLE ending to last season and Ben Roethlisberger, they brought Bad Ben back anyway, replaced the offensive coach even though Ben is still calling the shots, picked up a promising killer running back finally to give Ben some rest and revamped half the offense with untested new people.

Steelers play the Cowboys this evening in Ohio at the Hall of Fame Game televised by Fox to open their preseason.

Some people think the Steelers have a chance at being pretty good this year but I have my doubts. Their defense should be pretty good but I think the new offense will stumble, crash and burn again under Tomlin and Ben will be lucky (and thankful) to make it through the season.

I predict the Steelers under Tomlin will come out as usual looking completely unprepared like they just met off the field 15 minutes earlier.

Well, the Steelers won, their offense looked like it still lacks a lot, but the new QB Duane Haskins looked about a million times better than Mason Rudolph! And the other QB looked pretty good. Things really fell apart for Rudolph in the game which was HIS to make or break cementing in his role as #1 backup.

Haskins is terrible, Tomlin might be able to take him under his wing, but he can't throw the deep ball for him, nor can he make his reads when the defense is collapsing the pocket. I hope that Ben can limp through the season cause if he goes down, you're done.

Haskins is terrible, Tomlin might be able to take him under his wing, but he can't throw the deep ball for him, nor can he make his reads when the defense is collapsing the pocket. I hope that Ben can limp through the season cause if he goes down, you're done.

I actually liked Haskins, thought he was the best looking QB of the three, about 10 million times better than Rudolph! He just needs the right opportunity now to grow. He had no chance in Washington.

Rudolph seems to have some sort of albatross or bad omen hanging around his neck.

I don't follow sports at all, and I can't read this link, it has a conflict with my browsers ad blocker, and I really don't give a shit about NBC to allow it. :heehee:

But?

It was referred to me by the latest episode of New World Next Week. I thought folks interested in the Steelers might be interested.

Forum List

Back