statues being removed again

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Future Americans will learn about the statue removing and will view today's Americans that support this very poorly...today's liberals will be ridiculed for their blindness corruption and fascist like behavior....
Do you think future Americans will learn about the statues' erection...the history behind that?

That is a decision for the public which exist in the area, just like when they were erected..
It will be interesting to see how the next city council elections sort out. If the majority in Charlottesville don't want the statues then they have a right to remove them. If the majority vote out the council members who made the removal possible then we'll know it happened due to pressure on a handful of people on the council. I don't care what they choose for their hometown, that's up to them.

However, when this all began, 4+ years ago, we heard that the removal of such monuments would be strictly about Confederate memorials. That turned out to be a HUGE lie.
These same activists brought down statues to Washington, Lincoln, Douglass, even the guy who wrote the first draft of our declaration of independence, Thomas Jefferson.

Their crime? Behaving within the mores of the time they lived in. These moves are Marxism 101 and anyone who helps it along is going to suffer just like the rest of the nation. They are fools on a mission.

Future Americans will learn about the statue removing and will view today's Americans that support this very poorly...today's liberals will be ridiculed for their blindness corruption and fascist like behavior....
Do you think future Americans will learn about the statues' erection...the history behind that?
They won't learn the truth about them...unless we fix our education system and return it back to a pro American education that celebrates the good we do as a nation instead of lying about America like teachers and professors do today....

They won't learn the truth about them...unless we fix our education system and return it back to a pro American education that celebrates the good we do as a nation instead of lying about America like teachers and professors do today....
Do you know the truth about them?

And it's the way it should be done, by a majority decision (as opposed to being torn down by a mob).
Most confederate statues were put up long after the civil war as a response to the growing civil rights movement of the time. The KKK supported the erection of all of them.
You mean democrats supported putting them up...the KKK lmao...southern dems put those up...tell the truth....

And it's the way it should be done, by a majority decision (as opposed to being torn down by a mob).
Most confederate statues were put up long after the civil war as a response to the growing civil rights movement of the time. The KKK supported the erection of all of them.
You mean democrats supported putting them up...the KKK lmao...southern dems put those up...tell the truth....
Ah. You don't then. You think it's all just political parties. That's the problem.

That is a decision for the public which exist in the area, just like when they were erected..
It will be interesting to see how the next city council elections sort out. If the majority in Charlottesville don't want the statues then they have a right to remove them. If the majority vote out the council members who made the removal possible then we'll know it happened due to pressure on a handful of people on the council. I don't care what they choose for their hometown, that's up to them.

However, when this all began, 4+ years ago, we heard that the removal of such monuments would be strictly about Confederate memorials. That turned out to be a HUGE lie.
These same activists brought down statues to Washington, Lincoln, Douglass, even the guy who wrote the first draft of our declaration of independence, Thomas Jefferson.

Their crime? Behaving within the mores of the time they lived in. These moves are Marxism 101 and anyone who helps it along is going to suffer just like the rest of the nation. They are fools on a mission.
I demand a statue of Adolph Hitler, Joe Stalin and Satan to show the public what real he-men look like.

Do you know the truth about them?
Yes because I graduated pre 1985.....and I learned about the civil war that brought about many of those statues you speak of....if you are asking me if I know the propaganda of them....no...I pity today's students of US history....

Ah. You don't then. You think it's all just political parties. That's the problem.
I know many of the statues in question was pushed by Senator Bird...a long time democrat and KKK member....

So this is what you want to base our education system on?
1623197967879.png

So this is what you want to base our education system on?
View attachment 498913
No...I expect truth no matter how unpopular it is on Twitter....

Forum List

Back