States that Trump won have the lion's share of subsidized Obamacare policies

Um, one of the reasons Trump won is because of Obamacare. What good are the subsidies if the care is no better than a third world country would provide to it's peasants?

Kudos, yes, US healthcare has long trailed that of other advanced nations. Still does, despite being the planet's most expensive. But wait a minute here padnah, you assert that it is govt's responsibility to provide healthcare? Or is that only for third world countries?
Where in the world did you get that? :lol:

Um, one of the reasons Trump won is because of Obamacare. What good are the subsidies if the care is no better than a third world country would provide to it's peasants?

The law gave minimum standards to health care, instead of insurance companies ripping consumers off. But no use arguing with Trumpettes. Cause facts don't really matter to you.

It's just amusing to wind them up, they'll argue with themselves.
Now there's an ironic post.

Kudos, yes, US healthcare has long trailed that of other advanced nations. Still does, despite being the planet's most expensive. But wait a minute here padnah, you assert that it is govt's responsibility to provide healthcare? Or is that only for third world countries?

The law gave minimum standards to health care, instead of insurance companies ripping consumers off. But no use arguing with Trumpettes. Cause facts don't really matter to you.

It's just amusing to wind them up, they'll argue with themselves.
Now there's an ironic post.

" . if the care is no better than a third world country would provide to it's peasants?"

And where do I say that I think it's government's responsibility to provide healthcare?

You want me to explain your wording to you?
Better have somebody explain it to YOU first, moron.

[

Yup, the stupid low information voters voted themselves out of health insurance. The GOP is just drooling over the prospects of throwing people out in the street. And old dumb Carnival Barker Trump will gladly help them out.

Say Comrade Jim, did you lose an Avie bet and then welch by using a photoshop?

Of course you do, you Communists have no honor, not even a hint.

[
Kudos, yes, US healthcare has long trailed that of other advanced nations.

Ohhh look, a Communist lying through his fucking teeth, how unique

Still does, despite being the planet's most expensive. But wait a minute here padnah, you assert that it is govt's responsibility to provide healthcare? Or is that only for third world countries?

Trails does it, ya fucking liar you? :thup:

[
Kudos, yes, US healthcare has long trailed that of other advanced nations.

Ohhh look, a Communist lying through his fucking teeth, how unique

Still does, despite being the planet's most expensive. But wait a minute here padnah, you assert that it is govt's responsibility to provide healthcare? Or is that only for third world countries?

Trails does it, ya fucking liar you? :thup:

Would you care to attempt to offer a point?

[

Yeah, my point is that you're lying. That it is an absurd lie that reveals you to be more than dishonest and in fact a moron.

The "USA TRAILS OTHER NATIONS" and yet people fly from around the world to get treatment in America.

Why? Um, well, it kind of has the best treatment on the planet.

I mean seriously, if you must lie, and you're a leftist, so indeed you must, but at least TRY to make your lies less fucking stupid. :thup:

[

Yeah, my point is that you're lying. That it is an absurd lie that reveals you to be more than dishonest and in fact a moron.

The "USA TRAILS OTHER NATIONS" and yet people fly from around the world to get treatment in America.

I mean seriously, if you must lie, and you're a leftist, so indeed you must, but at least TRY to make your lies less fucking stupid. :thup:

You can easily learn about this for yourself son, trails, as in, comes in way behind, for the most expensive system on the planet.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp0910064

U.S. Ranks Below 16 Other Rich Countries In Health Report

Once again, U.S. has most expensive, least effective health care system in survey

US health outcomes far worse than other comparable nations, report finds

New Health Rankings: Of 17 Nations, U.S. Is Dead Last

U.S. health "mediocre" compared to other wealthy countries - CBS News

Health Costs: How the U.S. Compares With Other Countries

[

Perhaps for the wealthy like Cheney. Those who fly here to get care are wealthy. Most can't even make It to the next city to get medical care, let alone out of state.

Perhaps these folks wish to remain independent to make their own choices and not be forced by law to purchase a bad product?

No one is making you join the ACA, get a job and get insurance through it. There is a reason everyone needs to be covered.

I've never been without insurance in my life and I've never drawn one minutes of unemployment. There does exist however a little thing called the individual mandate. The reason everyone needs to be covered is because the individual mandate requires it. It was imposed to force healthy young folks to buy insurance in the hopes their participation would offset the costs of insuring the older and sicker of the citizens. It didn't work. Obamacare is self-destructing.

Forum List

Back