State lowers IQ's and causes rioting.

The Greatest Generation gave us those dipshits JFK, LBJ and Carter, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam, the welfare state, busing, racial strife, Roe v Wade, Illegals, high taxation, third world immigration and tremendous inflation and debt. I could go on and on.

By the way, I don't know where you got your information but I all of my Boomer friends are Conservatives that voted against Clinton, Obama and Biden.

It is all these Moon Bats with their Illegal and third world immigrant buddies that caused this country to be fucked up.
The Cold War, Korea, and vietnam were unavoidable, although many people would argue with including vietnam in that group

The Greatest Gen had its faults, such as spoiling the Baby Boomers rotton.

But that mistake has been catastrophic

The Cold War, Korea, and vietnam were unavoidable, although many people would argue with including vietnam in that group

The Greatest Gen had its faults, such as spoiling the Baby Boomers rotton.

But that mistake has been catastrophic
My Greatest Generation parents never spoiled their kids. They instilled good Conservative values. They also instilled a strong work ethic and a love of this country.

Bitching about generations is a stupid waste of time.

My Greatest Generation parents never spoiled their kids. They instilled good Conservative values. They also instilled a strong work ethic and a love of this country.

Bitching about generations is a stupid waste of time.
There always exceptions and you obviously see yourself as one

Maybe so

There always exceptions and you obviously see yourself as one

Maybe so
I grew up with Boomers. I guarantee you that your hateful stereotype is way off.

Yea, we had our stupid Hippy shitheads but most of us worked hard, were successful and took care of our families.

Yea, we had our stupid Hippy shitheads but most of us worked hard, were successful and took care of our families.
Yes, all of that is true

The Boomer gen grew up to be much more conservative than anyone expected

And lets give Boomers credit for the best music that succeeding generations have not equaled, along with the digital revolutions in computers

But that is not enough to make up for their failures

Forum List

Back